Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

"Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration
To the surprise of absolutely no one, a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future."
Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

"Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration
To the surprise of absolutely no one, a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future."
Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration
Aww, you poor, rightwing nut... that still doesn’t get them registered to vote. :cuckoo:

Aww, you poor, rightwing nut... that still doesn’t get them registered to vote. :cuckoo:

Startin' to sweat, huh, Ugly.

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

When I noted that, one of the usual suspects wrote this:
"How many illegal votes.....I say that you made that crap up...."
The Left's Assault on America Writ Large.

Well, even the least among us deserve an education....so, here it is:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016 | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Proof....coming right up.

:lol:

Startin' to sweat, huh, Ugly.
Why would your ignorance cause me to sweat? :dunno: Your ignorance makes me laugh at you, not sweat.

And do ya think no one else will notice you couldn’t even address what I said? :badgrin:

typical right wing, hate on the poor.

10USC246 is also, federal law, right wingers. Don't be illegal to federal law and whine about less fortunate illegals, doing the same thing, for equal pay purposes.

Now they're admitting it.....OFFICIALLY!

"WASHINGTON – California will take the next step in blurring the lines between citizens and non-citizens beginning April Fool’s Day when the state complies with a court order to begin automatically registering to vote all those who are granted driver’s licenses.

The state has long provided driver’s licenses to all who simply claimed, without proof, that they were citizens of in the country legally. There were no checks made or documentation required.

But beginning April 1 every person who gets a California driver’s license will be automatically entitled to vote.

...under a program dubbed the California New Motor Voter Act. Signed into law in October 2015, the new statute requires the DMV to forward records for all eligible applicants to the Secretary of State’s Office for registration unless those applicants elect not to register to vote."
Major state to register illegal aliens to vote – automatically

Turns out I was right all along.

Certainly makes every Democrat apologist in this thread look like fools, huh?

Last edited:
"The fact is that DACA is a phony issue, as Democrats love more Latin Americans, as likely Democratic voters. (Whether they are technically qualified to vote legally as citizens is irrelevant. This is a better way to rig elections than enumerating the dead, as Lyndon Johnson famously used to do in Texas in the ’40s.)"
Democrats Squander Chance To End Second Civil War In Advance of November - The New York Sun
The phony issue is cutting taxes before funding government; only the right wing does that.

This was one of the comments under the article quoted above.

"This has been the plan all along. But is actually wonderful news! The federal government no longer needs to even try to prove that illegals are voting by the MILLIONS in Kalifornia. It will now be a matter of fact and Kalifonia will be openly corrupting voting integrity and it's ability to corrupt federal voting in presidential elections must be denied. Soon afterwards the entire Kalifornia executive branch must be arrested and imprisoned."

Can't wait for the defenders of illegal aliens to show up....

This was one of the comments under the article quoted above.

"This has been the plan all along. But is actually wonderful news! The federal government no longer needs to even try to prove that illegals are voting by the MILLIONS in Kalifornia. It will now be a matter of fact and Kalifonia will be openly corrupting voting integrity and it's ability to corrupt federal voting in presidential elections must be denied. Soon afterwards the entire Kalifornia executive branch must be arrested and imprisoned."

Can't wait for the defenders of illegal aliens to show up....
lousy management.

why cuts taxes before making sure Government is funded?

the right wing.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Read your post #2627, #2629 and #2631.

You are the lowest class defective human being i ever encountered here.

Isn't this fun, me running circles around you, and smashing the custard pies in your kisser????

You just proved yourself a big STUPID LIAR and a very low class citizen. A real Trump supporter.

Let's check who is the liar.....meaning, let's prove it's you.

This is your post #2670:

" Didn’t you call others here scumbag ..."

And, no....I never used the term.

You did.

Then, you posted this"
"Read your post #2627, #2629 and #2631."

How about you quote where I've used the vulgarity that you are (in)famous for....

What???

You can't?

Oh.......you are sooooo pathetic.

Not a good sign of mental health when you hear voices that aren't there....especially when the voices are yours.

The stress is gettin' to you, huh?

Turns out I'm right in everything I post......you, not so much.
Isn't this fun?

You are a good example of a SCUMBAG.
You are a good example of a Liberal.

I disagree, more like a good example of a snarky leftist political shill hack.

"WASHINGTON – California will take the next step in blurring the lines between citizens and non-citizens beginning April Fool’s Day when the state complies with a court order to begin automatically registering to vote all those who are granted driver’s licenses.

The state has long provided driver’s licenses to all who simply claimed, without proof, that they were citizens of in the country legally. There were no checks made or documentation required.

But beginning April 1 every person who gets a California driver’s license will be automatically entitled to vote.

...under a program dubbed the California New Motor Voter Act. Signed into law in October 2015, the new statute requires the DMV to forward records for all eligible applicants to the Secretary of State’s Office for registration unless those applicants elect not to register to vote."

LOLOL

Actually, prove you were wrong all along. All along, you’ve been claiming California has been using motor-voter laws to register illegal aliens to vote. Now you claim that will start happening in April.

You’re such an idiot.

:lmao:

LOLOL

Actually, prove you were wrong all along. All along, you’ve been claiming California has been using motor-voter laws to register illegal aliens to vote. Now you claim that will start happening in April.

You’re such an idiot.

I said 'Can't wait for the defenders of illegal aliens to show up....'

And....enter, stage Left.....one of the dunces.

Must have taken Ugly a few minutes to wipe the egg off its face.
Shoulda' left it....it was an improvement.

LOLOL

You’re such an idiot.

LOLOL

You poor thing. You’re so dumbfounded, you couldn’t even address the contents of my post.

:dance:

LOLOL

You’re such an idiot.

LOLOL

You poor thing. You’re so dumbfounded, you couldn’t even address the contents of my post.

As I said from the beginning.....they always did it.

Now, they're admitting it by making it official.

But you've certainly fulfilled your mission: comic relief.

LOLOL

You’re such an idiot.

LOLOL

As I said from the beginning.....they always did it.

Now, they're admitting it by making it official.

But you've certainly fulfilled your mission: comic relief.
LOL

Your own link disagrees with you. It says they’ll start in April.

Forum List

Back