Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

The Dumb Dems denying the reality of illegal alien voter fraud is part of their cult behavior

Instead of imagining. Why don’t you prove it? Your god created a bullshit worthless commission especially for this election fraud but CANNOT even started.
I understand that your con man con you again. Truth hurts.

Most Democrats are against Voting Rights and that is why they are opposed to Voter ID laws that prevent Voter Fraud.
Without Voter ID laws it is very hard to check for Voter Fraud.
The Voter Fraud investigation has been handed over to the DHS.
When someone tells me that they are a Democrat, they are telling me that they are against Voting Rights and democracy.
Left Wingers are step backwards in civilization.
Brennan center has debunked voter id.
Voter suppression is much bigger problem.
You still think blacks are too stupid to get an id? Thought so.

Why else would you be so ignorant

The Dumb Dems denying the reality of illegal alien voter fraud is part of their cult behavior

Instead of imagining. Why don’t you prove it? Your god created a bullshit worthless commission especially for this election fraud but CANNOT even started.

Most Democrats are against Voting Rights and that is why they are opposed to Voter ID laws that prevent Voter Fraud.
When someone tells me that they are a Democrat, they are telling me that they are against Voting Rights and democracy.

In favor of illegal immigration...the Democrats.....means opposed to American sovereignty.

Simple as that.

The Democrats blocking Voter ID laws is 100% proof that they are committing mass voter fraud and violating the Voting Rights of American citizens.

Ckhl8K7WgAET3I0.jpg

Of course that isn't the case.

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.
Blah,blah,blah. So you are telling me that Trumps own commitee was not motivated to find evidence of illegal voting? If they did, where is it? Either there wasn't any or Trump is so fucking enept that he can not find people smart enough to catch illegals. Some thing tells me they are not exactly James Bond! Which is it?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess

Soooo.....how come you don't want to guess?

Proved my point, didn't you.

BTW.....your vulgarity indicates the truth: how deeply the argument has wounded you.
Just because they get drivers license, doesnt mean they can vote. Explained here.
But the real reason Trump shutdown the voter fraud commission is because he would have to share with democrats.

"Just because they get drivers license, doesnt mean they can vote."

Stop lying.

It means exactly that.

"...they will be registered..."

1. "12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

2. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

3. "Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

“It has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMV’s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,” Cegavske wrote."

“More specifically, it is our understanding that some DMV employees have been instructed to accept registration materials from all customers, including those who present a Green Card for identification purposes…"
Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

Now that I've destroyed your post......

....you say what?
Still trying to cobble together two Independent news stories to tell a story neither one reports? How sad, PoliticalHack. And as you’ve been shown many, many times, your own source, the LATimes, states illegal aliens are not being registered to vote.

You never tire of losing, do ya? :badgrin:

I know I’m GOOOOOD. And I’m tired of winning.

You just accused me of using a term, and it was you who used it.

I'm gonna guess that the stress of Trump's string of successes is causing you a.....disability.

Hey....maybe it's covered under ObamaCare....you know....where "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

I know my mocking you isn't helping your ....condition.....but I can't pass it up.

Now.....write soon, y'hear!

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Read your post #2627, #2629 and #2631.

You are the lowest class defective human being i ever encountered here.

Isn't this fun, me running circles around you, and smashing the custard pies in your kisser????

You just proved yourself a big STUPID LIAR and a very low class citizen. A real Trump supporter.

Let's check who is the liar.....meaning, let's prove it's you.

This is your post #2670:

" Didn’t you call others here scumbag ..."

And, no....I never used the term.

You did.

Then, you posted this"
"Read your post #2627, #2629 and #2631."

How about you quote where I've used the vulgarity that you are (in)famous for....

What???

You can't?

Oh.......you are sooooo pathetic.

Not a good sign of mental health when you hear voices that aren't there....especially when the voices are yours.

The stress is gettin' to you, huh?

Turns out I'm right in everything I post......you, not so much.
Isn't this fun?

You are a good example of a SCUMBAG.

Of the thousands and thousands of republican volunteers that work at those polls. Not a single one came out complaining of massive voter fraud. Not a single one.
Not even a republican governors or Secretary of States. That includes Kris Kobach own state.
You can blame what/who ever you want but that doesn’t reflect the realities.
There are states that cooperated with this voter fraud commission. What happened to that?
That commission also got sued by its own committee members because they are hiding information from them. Talking about fraud.

Handed to DHS. Do you honestly believe that DHS will do anything? If a specific committee can’t do anything let alone a short handed DHS?

Of the thousands and thousands of republican volunteers that work at those polls. Not a single one came out complaining of massive voter fraud. Not a single one.
Not even a republican governors or Secretary of States. That includes Kris Kobach own state.
There are states that cooperated with this voter fraud commission. What happened to that?
That commission also got sued by its own committee members because they are hiding information from them. Talking about fraud.

Handed to DHS. Do you honestly believe that DHS will do anything? If a specific committee can’t do anything let alone a short handed DHS?

How can voter fraud be checked without using IDs?
That's the point of the Dirty Democrat blocking Voter ID laws.

I'm gonna guess that the stress of Trump's string of successes is causing you a.....disability.

Hey....maybe it's covered under ObamaCare....you know....where "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

I know my mocking you isn't helping your ....condition.....but I can't pass it up.

Isn't this fun, me running circles around you, and smashing the custard pies in your kisser????

You just proved yourself a big STUPID LIAR and a very low class citizen. A real Trump supporter.

This is your post #2670:

You did.

Then, you posted this"

How about you quote where I've used the vulgarity that you are (in)famous for....

What???

You can't?

Not a good sign of mental health when you hear voices that aren't there....especially when the voices are yours.

Isn't this fun?

You are a good example of a Liberal.

I recently read a California voter registration form.

It just asked the prospective voter whether s/he were a citizen. (It DID state that it was a crime to give a false answer.)

I think common sense tells us that a number of non-citizens (prodded by political activists) decided to answer YES to that question.

Then they probably voted by mail. (Their appearance at a polling station might cause controversy. Of course, no one would dare question their eligibility, lest such a person be accused of racism.)

Objective observers have NEVER claimed that our elections have been squeaky clean.

We know that ballot boxes have been stuffed on more than one occasion.

The usual excuse: "Oh, well, it only makes a difference in close elections."

Personally, I agree with people who say that the anger and outrage by Democrats as to the mere possibility of voter fraud speaks volumes.

I am very sad and depressed that there is no political will to ensure that our elections are 100% honest.

I feel that the November Congressional elections will also be tainted.

At the very least, we Americans -- I feel -- should stop lecturing other nations about honest elections.

Last edited:

This is your post #2670:

You did.

Then, you posted this"

What???

You can't?

Isn't this fun?

It seems you use that term for folks who destroy you in debate, huh?

You claimed I used that term.

Ready to admit that you lied?

Let's say a person has such a voter ID ... they die, remain on the voter rolls, and their surviving spouse mails in an absentee ballot with their dead spouse's name ....

.... how did that voter ID prevent voter fraud?

Again. There are states that fully cooperated with that worthless committee. What happened to that?

I’m not sure if you even understand the committee goals and objectives. The election is done. Voter ID at this point is worthless. The committee supposed to do:
1. Proved how many illegal aliens vote.
2. Proved how many crossed the states.
3. Prove any dead voters.
4. Etc etc etc.

That should be easy. Pick a names then question those names.
Instead they hide information from their own committee members then they get sued. You do not blame the democrats because of Trump failures.
The committee failed because there’s nothing to prove from the start.

Last edited:

This is your post #2670:

You did.

Then, you posted this"

What???

You can't?

Isn't this fun?

So? You are a SCUMBAG.

Again. There are states that fully cooperated with that worthless committee. What happened to that?

I’m not sure if you even understand the committee goals and objectives. The election is done. Voter ID at this point is worthless. The committee supposed to do:
4. Etc etc etc.

Instead they hide information from their own committee members then they get sued. You do not blame the democrats because of Trump failures.

AGAIN, how is it possible check for Voter Fraud without Voter ID?
This is not complex.
Without Voter ID voter fraud is hard to check.

4. Etc etc etc.

This is not complex.
I already showed you. Your failure to comprehend is on you.

This is your post #2670:

You did.

Then, you posted this"

What???

You can't?

Isn't this fun?

So? You are a SCUMBAG.

Is that the way your were brought up?

We never talked like that...but, we had more class than you and yours.

Let's say a person has such a voter ID ... they die, remain on the voter rolls, and their surviving spouse mails in an absentee ballot with their dead spouse's name ....

.... how did that voter ID prevent voter fraud?
Red herring. Nothing is 100% effective and because it's not does not mean we don't do it.

4. Etc etc etc.

This is not complex.
I already showed you. Your failure to comprehend is on you.
No, you didn't, you presented a red herring and side step what voter id actually prevents. It prevents someone from voting without an ID in a voting booth. Its not 100% it wouldn't stop it in your one example but there are many other examples where it would prevent it. It would prevent illegal aliens from voting.

Forum List

Back