Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

When you apply for new DL ---- They ask if you are a US citizen or not. Yes/No you go that way and that way.
Yes ------ You have to provide a proof of citizenship, process, which will coincide with the federal government documents.
Yes ------- but lied. Subject for longer process and rejection.
No ------- You get AB-60.

These illegals with AB60 is only for driving purposes only. They treasure and proud of this document which makes them somewhat legal and their future.
Why would they risk that just for one vote? What if they get caught?
Generally speaking, The DMV doesn't ask anyone for proof of anything, I have seen three Mexicans in a booth clearly marked one person per booth only. That was in English. We don't wan't to offend illegals, Hispanics or people that arbitrarily want to disobey laws. Heaven forbid.

The DMV doesn't ask for proof of anything? So you don't have to bring a birth certificate, social security card, passport, bill in your name to prove your address, etc. when you get a license or ID? I certainly had to.

I'm not sure how you equate 3 people going into a booth labeled for one person only to the DMV not asking for proof of anything.

Well, it's funny, here in Colorado, Denver specifically, politicians pushed this Motor-voter law. If you have a licence, you can vote.Then, months later (coincidental enough) local politicians pushed for giving drivers licenses to illegal aliens sheerly out of the humanitarian goodness of their hearts. Because they need to drive cars and all that stuff...Funny thing about THAT.

And does the law say that illegals get the exact same license as citizens, or that illegals can vote using the licenses they acquire?

When you apply for new DL ---- They ask if you are a US citizen or not. Yes/No you go that way and that way.
Yes ------ You have to provide a proof of citizenship, process, which will coincide with the federal government documents.

These illegals with AB60 is only for driving purposes only. They treasure and proud of this document which makes them somewhat legal and their future.

"When you apply for new DL ---- They ask if you are a US citizen or not."

They do no such thing.

How's this....LA Times:

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Automatically.

Bullshit. Did you read your link or you just cherry pick and look? Try reading it good and tell me what is wrong with your link?
The word RENEW in your link is enough to trash your link. Since when an illegal can renew a DL? There's more. Try again.

Vulgarity?

The Liberal white flag.

Accepted.

That is the best you came up with?

Generally speaking, The DMV doesn't ask anyone for proof of anything, I have seen three Mexicans in a booth clearly marked one person per booth only. That was in English. We don't wan't to offend illegals, Hispanics or people that arbitrarily want to disobey laws. Heaven forbid.

The DMV doesn't ask for proof of anything? So you don't have to bring a birth certificate, social security card, passport, bill in your name to prove your address, etc. when you get a license or ID? I certainly had to.

I'm not sure how you equate 3 people going into a booth labeled for one person only to the DMV not asking for proof of anything.
Wow. Are you kidding?

You're sounding dumber and dumber...

Check out what this lady says at 0:52

Really? I mean REALLY? You made it sound that this is the norm in Colorado.
Since when a DMV allow 3 person in one booth? So you are saying just because they are illegals they let them violate the rules.
Why do you post these lies? If this is the norm ---- did anyone post a picture?
Are you saying that the DMV workers in Colorado are that stupid?

They do no such thing.

How's this....LA Times:

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Automatically.

Bullshit. Did you read your link or you just cherry pick and look? Try reading it good and tell me what is wrong with your link?
The word RENEW in your link is enough to trash your link. Since when an illegal can renew a DL? There's more. Try again.

Vulgarity?

The Liberal white flag.

Accepted.

I admit, I couldn't make you appear any more stupid than you manage to do by yourself.

Wow. Are you kidding?

No but you are lying.

Since when a DMV allow 3 person in one booth? So you are saying just because they are illegals they let them violate the rules.

The trouble with you is that you lack the power of comprehension but not the ability to type. Hence, your post.

They do no such thing.

How's this....LA Times:

Automatically.

Vulgarity?

The Liberal white flag.

Accepted.

I admit, I couldn't make you appear any more stupid than you manage to do by yourself.

Prove to me where my post are stupid.

On the other hand your post are NOTHING but pure crap and lies. But I will let you keep trying.

Wow. Are you kidding?

No but you are lying.

Several times now you've been revealed as a fool and a liar.

You're as phony as your toupée....

The trouble with you is that you lack the power of comprehension but not the ability to type. Hence, your post.

Meaning-------- I obliterated you again.

Why do you all post these LIES? Unbelievable.

They do no such thing.

How's this....LA Times:

Automatically.

Vulgarity?

The Liberal white flag.

Accepted.

Prove to me where my post are stupid.

On the other hand your post are NOTHING but pure crap and lies. But I will let you keep trying.

"Prove to me where my post (sic) are stupid."

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy...

Not admitting that millions illegally cross the border annually.....and yet the number you claim of illegal aliens remains amazingly static.

So....we agree you are both stupid, and a liar?

Excellent.

Wow. Are you kidding?

No but you are lying.
Um, no. I think you are in deep deep denial. Pandering to illegals is becoming the norm. And the fact you folks are in a major denial pretending the rest us are "baddies", just cliches it.

Meaning-------- I obliterated you again.

Why do you all post these LIES? Unbelievable.

Let's leave that up to our readers.

Wow. Are you kidding?

No but you are lying.

I know you are going to come down with this crap.

Prove it to me where my post is a lie or a phony.

Didn't I just trash your phony link?

Wow. Are you kidding?

No but you are lying.
Um, no. I think you are in deep deep denial. Pandering to illegals is becoming the norm. And the fact you folks are in a major denial pretending the rest us are "baddies", just cliches it.

Clearly, the object of the motor-voter bill is to register illegal aliens who vote for the anti-American party, the Democrats.

Wow. Are you kidding?

No but you are lying.

I know you are going to come down with this crap.

Prove it to me where my post is a lie or a phony.

Didn't I just trash your phony link?

The truth in my posts affects you the way a paddle affects a ping-pong ball!

"AB60 licenses are said to require proof of identity, but the use of a Mexican Consular Card has been brought into serious question. A Mexican Federal Electoral Card, Mexican Institute National Electoral Card, Mexican Passport, or Mexican Consular Card are accepted as forms of ID to procure a California driver license. Several other types of foreign identification cards may be used as well."
California Licenses 800K Illegal Aliens as Motor Voter Law Looms - Breitbart

How ya' like dat, boyyyyeeeeeee????

"I was deported a long time ago and came right back. Will this affect my ability to apply for an AB 60 license or place me at risk if I apply?
Your immigration history is not a factor in determining your eligibility for an AB 60 license. However, if you have any criminal convictions (aside from minor offenses such as driving without a license), it might be risky to apply for a driver’s license. The DMV will share your name, address, and photograph with law enforcement if you are under investigation. This means that if ICE is already looking for you and asks the DMV for information about you, then the DMV will provide it."
https://www.ilrc.org/sites/default/files/resources/ab_60_4_27_15.pdf

OMG!!!!

Obama on the same page:
Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."
Poor, deranged, PoliticalHack. She's drowning in her own dementia. Despite all the lies she tells about illegal aliens being registered to vote, even her own source, the L.A. Times calls her crazy...

Here's how California's new voter registration law will work

What about people in the country illegally who are able to obtain driver's licenses in California under a law passed in 2013?

Padilla noted that there is already a separate process for residents in the country illegally to apply for special licenses. Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process. People applying for the special licenses will not be asked about their eligibility to vote and will not be asked if they’d like to opt out of registration.

We’ve built the protocols and the firewalls to not register people that aren’t eligible,” Padilla said. “We’re going to keep those firewalls in place."​

:dance:

See what I mean about my posts making you crawl back?

Sooooo....why don't you want to answer the question?
..how many illegal aliens reside in this nation?

Is it because it is another of my posts that wins the argument?

Remember....you can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber.
Aside from already answering the question, how many illegals there are the U.S., it's quite irrelevant. What is relevant is whether or not illegals can register to vote. And despite your unabashed lying, California says, "no," they cannot register to vote. More salient is that unlike U.S. citizens, they are also not automatically registered to vote.

Here's how California's new voter registration law will work

What about people in the country illegally who are able to obtain driver's licenses in California under a law passed in 2013?

Padilla noted that there is already a separate process for residents in the country illegally to apply for special licenses. Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process. People applying for the special licenses will not be asked about their eligibility to vote and will not be asked if they’d like to opt out of registration.

We’ve built the protocols and the firewalls to not register people that aren’t eligible,” Padilla said. “We’re going to keep those firewalls in place."​

Sooooo....why don't you want to answer the question?
..how many illegal aliens reside in this nation?
I answered it. What part of my answer can you not understand?

Forum List

Back