Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

ab60_license.jpg

The scam is designed to allow illegal aliens to flash that card....

....and vote!

A california drivers license is only useable for voting in california. Which firewalls AB-60 voter registrations. So you can only use a California drivers license to vote in other states.

Maybe Americanchic has a point. People with AB-60 california drivers licenses, can use it to vote in the other 49 states.

From the AB-60 guide book. Seems to be fairly clear the politicians in California are telling everyone else, they don't give a crap.

If I applied for a driver’s license in California using a fake name or social security number in the past, will I be at risk if I apply for an AB 60 license?
The concern for anyone who used fake information in a prior driver’s license application to the DMV is that the DMV could refer the person to criminal prosecution for fraud. BUT the DMV’s current policy is not to refer anyone to criminal prosecution who previously applied for a license using false information so long as the false information did not cause any harm.

If I applied for a driver’s license in California using someone else’s social security number, will I be at risk if I apply for an AB 60 license?
The DMV’s current practice is not to refer people who have used false information to obtain a driver’s license for criminal prosecution unless that false information caused harm to others.

I have a deportation order, but I did not leave. Will this affect my ability to apply for an AB 60 license or place me at risk if I apply?
People with deportation orders, especially recent ones, may put themselves at risk of being discovered by ICE if they apply for an AB 60 license. Anyone ordered deported since January 1, 2014 is considered a priority for enforcement and deportation. While the DMV will not volunteer your information to ICE, if ICE is already looking for you and asks the DMV for information about you, the DMV will provide it. If you believe that ICE is looking for you, or if you have a recent deportation order, applying for an AB 60 license could place you at greater risk and is not advisable.

I am in removal proceedings. Will this affect my ability to apply for an AB 60 license or place me at risk?
Immigration history is not a factor in eligibility for an AB 60 license. The information that the DMV could share with ICE includes a person’s name, address, and photograph. Because you are already in removal proceedings, and assuming ICE already knows your name, address, and what you look like, there does not seem to be any risk to your immigration situation in applying for an AB 60 license.

I am eligible for deferred action (DAPA or expanded DACA) based on President Obama’s executive action. Should I apply for a license now or wait to see if I can apply for deferred action?

This is ultimately your decision. But the new deferred action programs have not begun yet. They are being litigated in court and it is unclear if or when they might start. Even once they do begin, it could take a long time before the applications are approved. In the meantime, if you get an AB 60 license now, you can drive lawfully while we wait for the deferred action process.

That is fascinating!!!

And dispositive.

I applaud your efforts and commend your research.
Now....let me see if I understand the Democrat policy/rules as it pertains to illegal aliens....

1. "....the DMV’s [read 'Democrat government's'] current policy is not to refer anyone to criminal prosecution who previously applied for a license using false information..." [as long as they vote correctly.]

2. "The DMV’s [Democrat's] current practice is not to refer people who have used false information to obtain a driver’s license for criminal prosecution...[as long as...you know what...]
This is exactly what the snake, Obama, said to illegal aliens in that interview.

3. "While the DMV will not volunteer your information to ICE..."
Seems they've chosen sides....they go with illegal aliens in opposition to American laws. Must be Democrats.

4. "there does not seem to be any risk to your immigration situation in applying for an AB 60 license."
What the heck, you're being kicked out anyway....might as well vote.
From the AB-60 guide book.

Purely LUDICROUS.

Think of it like having a traffic light and a stop sign next to each other. Even if the light is green you have to stop. That's what the firewalls do to AB-60 licenses.
You're asking a political hack to think. Are you out of your mind? Best practice is to highlight what a lying imbecile she is and laugh at her.

I find that doesn't work. These people know they're acting like idiots, and don't care. If you catch them in a lie, they deny it, and go on to another subject (forum) knowing the rules prevent you from bringing up 'off topic' posts from other forums. It's like a cassablanca for liars and idiots.

Exactly.

How many government employees care enough to read the license....zero, ok, that may not be fair. How about 1 out of 100.

Pure nonsense. One out of 100? Prove it.

Are you saying that when these AB 60 people applied for federal aid, register to vote or anything they just give it away without even looking at the DL? Since when that is the norm?
How do the hell they even know the name without looking? I can assure you 100% that AB60 is only for driving benefits and to secure car insurance. Nothing more.
Are you aware that there are Republican observers at the polls?
Did you hear anyone from them witnessed any illegal or voting fraud? NONE.

They're saying you can show the feds a library card, because they don't bother to look at it anyway.

"I was deported a long time ago and came right back. Will this affect my ability to apply for an AB 60 license or place me at risk if I apply?
Your immigration history is not a factor in determining your eligibility for an AB 60 license. However, if you have any criminal convictions (aside from minor offenses such as driving without a license), it might be risky to apply for a driver’s license. The DMV will share your name, address, and photograph with law enforcement if you are under investigation. This means that if ICE is already looking for you and asks the DMV for information about you, then the DMV will provide it."
https://www.ilrc.org/sites/default/files/resources/ab_60_4_27_15.pdf

OMG!!!!

Obama on the same page:
Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."
Poor, deranged, PoliticalHack. She's drowning in her own dementia. Despite all the lies she tells about illegal aliens being registered to vote, even her own source, the L.A. Times calls her crazy...

Here's how California's new voter registration law will work

What about people in the country illegally who are able to obtain driver's licenses in California under a law passed in 2013?

Padilla noted that there is already a separate process for residents in the country illegally to apply for special licenses. Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process. People applying for the special licenses will not be asked about their eligibility to vote and will not be asked if they’d like to opt out of registration.

We’ve built the protocols and the firewalls to not register people that aren’t eligible,” Padilla said. “We’re going to keep those firewalls in place."​

:dance:

See what I mean about my posts making you crawl back?

Sooooo....why don't you want to answer the question?
..how many illegal aliens reside in this nation?

Is it because it is another of my posts that wins the argument?

Remember....you can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber.
Aside from already answering the question, how many illegals there are the U.S., it's quite irrelevant. What is relevant is whether or not illegals can register to vote. And despite your unabashed lying, California says, "no," they cannot register to vote. More salient is that unlike U.S. citizens, they are also not automatically registered to vote.

What about people in the country illegally who are able to obtain driver's licenses in California under a law passed in 2013?

Padilla noted that there is already a separate process for residents in the country illegally to apply for special licenses. Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process. People applying for the special licenses will not be asked about their eligibility to vote and will not be asked if they’d like to opt out of registration.

We’ve built the protocols and the firewalls to not register people that aren’t eligible,” Padilla said. “We’re going to keep those firewalls in place."​

Well, it's funny, here in Colorado, Denver specifically, politicians pushed this Motor-voter law. If you have a licence, you can vote.Then, months later (coincidental enough) local politicians pushed for giving drivers licenses to illegal aliens sheerly out of the humanitarian goodness of their hearts. Because they need to drive cars and all that stuff...Funny thing about THAT.

When you apply for new DL ---- They ask if you are a US citizen or not. Yes/No you go that way and that way.
Yes ------ You have to provide a proof of citizenship, process, which will coincide with the federal government documents.
Yes ------- but lied. Subject for longer process and rejection.
No ------- You get AB-60.

These illegals with AB60 is only for driving purposes only. They treasure and proud of this document which makes them somewhat legal and their future.
Why would they risk that just for one vote? What if they get caught?

1. "Getting an AB-60 license still does not get them registered to vote."

Of course it does.

Automatically.

That's the rationale behind the scheme.

You're like a broken record. You can't understand how computers firewall information, so you pretend registration isn't blocked by the database transfer protocols.

Don't be absurd....I fully understand how computers work.
What you won't admin is how Democrats work.

Here....let's try:
Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

ab60_license.jpg

The scam is designed to allow illegal aliens to flash that card....

....and vote!

A california drivers license is only useable for voting in california. Which firewalls AB-60 voter registrations. So you can only use a California drivers license to vote in other states.

Maybe Americanchic has a point. People with AB-60 california drivers licenses, can use it to vote in the other 49 states.

From the AB-60 guide book. Seems to be fairly clear the politicians in California are telling everyone else, they don't give a crap.

If I applied for a driver’s license in California using a fake name or social security number in the past, will I be at risk if I apply for an AB 60 license?
The concern for anyone who used fake information in a prior driver’s license application to the DMV is that the DMV could refer the person to criminal prosecution for fraud. BUT the DMV’s current policy is not to refer anyone to criminal prosecution who previously applied for a license using false information so long as the false information did not cause any harm.

If I applied for a driver’s license in California using someone else’s social security number, will I be at risk if I apply for an AB 60 license?
The DMV’s current practice is not to refer people who have used false information to obtain a driver’s license for criminal prosecution unless that false information caused harm to others.

I have a deportation order, but I did not leave. Will this affect my ability to apply for an AB 60 license or place me at risk if I apply?
People with deportation orders, especially recent ones, may put themselves at risk of being discovered by ICE if they apply for an AB 60 license. Anyone ordered deported since January 1, 2014 is considered a priority for enforcement and deportation. While the DMV will not volunteer your information to ICE, if ICE is already looking for you and asks the DMV for information about you, the DMV will provide it. If you believe that ICE is looking for you, or if you have a recent deportation order, applying for an AB 60 license could place you at greater risk and is not advisable.

I am in removal proceedings. Will this affect my ability to apply for an AB 60 license or place me at risk?
Immigration history is not a factor in eligibility for an AB 60 license. The information that the DMV could share with ICE includes a person’s name, address, and photograph. Because you are already in removal proceedings, and assuming ICE already knows your name, address, and what you look like, there does not seem to be any risk to your immigration situation in applying for an AB 60 license.

I am eligible for deferred action (DAPA or expanded DACA) based on President Obama’s executive action. Should I apply for a license now or wait to see if I can apply for deferred action?

This is ultimately your decision. But the new deferred action programs have not begun yet. They are being litigated in court and it is unclear if or when they might start. Even once they do begin, it could take a long time before the applications are approved. In the meantime, if you get an AB 60 license now, you can drive lawfully while we wait for the deferred action process.
So? An AB-60 license cannot be used to register to vote. From that same document...

How can I use an AB 60 license?

An AB 60 license is valid for driving and for state ID purposes. An AB 60 license is not a federal ID and cannot be used for certain federal purposes, such as entering restricted parts of federal buildings. It does not give anyone the right to work, vote, or receive any benefits that the person wasn’t already eligible for.

How many government employees care enough to read the license....zero, ok, that may not be fair. How about 1 out of 100.

Are you saying that when these AB 60 people applied for federal aid, register to vote or anything they just give it away without even looking at the DL? Since when that is the norm?
How do the hell they even know the name without looking? I can assure you 100% that AB60 is only for driving benefits and to secure car insurance. Nothing more.

" One out of 100? Prove it."

I did.

Using logic and experience.

You, a Democrat devotee are the intellectual equivalent of a capon.

They're saying you can show the feds a library card, because they don't bother to look at it anyway.

Sorry for coming is so late in this thread my friend. I was traveling.
I can easily obliterate Political Chick.

As you see she is now very quiet. Very funny.

When you apply for new DL ---- They ask if you are a US citizen or not. Yes/No you go that way and that way.
Yes ------ You have to provide a proof of citizenship, process, which will coincide with the federal government documents.

These illegals with AB60 is only for driving purposes only. They treasure and proud of this document which makes them somewhat legal and their future.

"When you apply for new DL ---- They ask if you are a US citizen or not."

They do no such thing.

How's this....LA Times:

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Automatically.

So? An AB-60 license cannot be used to register to vote. From that same document...

How can I use an AB 60 license?

An AB 60 license is valid for driving and for state ID purposes. An AB 60 license is not a federal ID and cannot be used for certain federal purposes, such as entering restricted parts of federal buildings. It does not give anyone the right to work, vote, or receive any benefits that the person wasn’t already eligible for.

" One out of 100? Prove it."

I did.

Using logic and experience.

You, a Democrat devotee are the intellectual equivalent of a capon.

Where my dear? Logic from you is like the world is flat.
Give me something credible.

"I was deported a long time ago and came right back. Will this affect my ability to apply for an AB 60 license or place me at risk if I apply?
Your immigration history is not a factor in determining your eligibility for an AB 60 license. However, if you have any criminal convictions (aside from minor offenses such as driving without a license), it might be risky to apply for a driver’s license. The DMV will share your name, address, and photograph with law enforcement if you are under investigation. This means that if ICE is already looking for you and asks the DMV for information about you, then the DMV will provide it."

OMG!!!!

Obama on the same page:
Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."
Poor, deranged, PoliticalHack. She's drowning in her own dementia. Despite all the lies she tells about illegal aliens being registered to vote, even her own source, the L.A. Times calls her crazy...

Aside from already answering the question, how many illegals there are the U.S., it's quite irrelevant. What is relevant is whether or not illegals can register to vote. And despite your unabashed lying, California says, "no," they cannot register to vote. More salient is that unlike U.S. citizens, they are also not automatically registered to vote.

They do no such thing.

How's this....LA Times:

Automatically.

Bullshit. Did you read your link or you just cherry pick and look? Try reading it good and tell me what is wrong with your link?
The word RENEW in your link is enough to trash your link. Since when an illegal can renew a DL? There's more. Try again.

OMG!!!!

Obama on the same page:

Let's start all over.
What was your questions?

They do no such thing.

How's this....LA Times:

Automatically.
They're talking about U.S. citizens being registered to vote, not illegal aliens. Why can't you stop lying, PoliticalHack?

They do no such thing.

How's this....LA Times:

Automatically.

Bullshit. Did you read your link or you just cherry pick and look? Try reading it good and tell me what is wrong with your link?
The word RENEW in your link is enough to trash your link. Since when an illegal can renew a DL? There's more. Try again.

Vulgarity?

The Liberal white flag.

Accepted.

They do no such thing.

How's this....LA Times:

Automatically.
They're talking about U.S. citizens being registered to vote, not illegal aliens. Why can't you stop lying, PoliticalHack?

upload_2017-5-26_17-11-35.jpeg

upload_2017-5-26_17-11-7.jpeg

Generally speaking, The DMV doesn't ask anyone for proof of anything, I have seen three Mexicans in a booth clearly marked one person per booth only. That was in English. We don't wan't to offend illegals, Hispanics or people that arbitrarily want to disobey laws. Heaven forbid.

"With the law about to hit the two-year mark, the California Department of Motor Vehicles announced that 806,000 illegal aliens have been granted driver licenses, according to the Bay Area’s Mercury News. 14,000 of those licenses were issued in November of this year.

In 2017, new motor voter law AB 1461 will go into effect, automatically registering most licensed California drivers to vote. As the Mercury News points out, concerns have been raised about the crossover of AB60 illegal alien licensees being illegally registered to vote as a result. Some lawmakers have claimed there are safeguards against such a case."
California Licenses 800K Illegal Aliens as Motor Voter Law Looms - Breitbart

Generally speaking, The DMV doesn't ask anyone for proof of anything, I have seen three Mexicans in a booth clearly marked one person per booth only. That was in English. We don't wan't to offend illegals, Hispanics or people that arbitrarily want to disobey laws. Heaven forbid.

The liars....er, Liberals, know that at well.

That's why they've been screeching like stuck pigs in this thread.

Forum List

Back