Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Padilla noted that there is already a separate process for residents in the country illegally to apply for special licenses. Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process. People applying for the special licenses will not be asked about their eligibility to vote and will not be asked if they’d like to opt out of registration.

“We’ve built the protocols and the firewalls to not register people that aren’t eligible,” Padilla said. “We’re going to keep those firewalls in place."

Think of it like having a traffic light and a stop sign next to each other. Even if the light is green you have to stop. That's what the firewalls do to AB-60 licenses.

ab60_license.jpg

The scam is designed to allow illegal aliens to flash that card....

....and vote!

Or.....to put it another way, moron.....could they possibly have made that note smaller?

See what I mean...you should only open your mouth to change feet.

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Padilla noted that there is already a separate process for residents in the country illegally to apply for special licenses. Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process. People applying for the special licenses will not be asked about their eligibility to vote and will not be asked if they’d like to opt out of registration.

“We’ve built the protocols and the firewalls to not register people that aren’t eligible,” Padilla said. “We’re going to keep those firewalls in place."

Think of it like having a traffic light and a stop sign next to each other. Even if the light is green you have to stop. That's what the firewalls do to AB-60 licenses.

ab60_license.jpg

....and vote!

Or.....to put it another way, moron.....could they possibly have made that note smaller?

See what I mean...you should only open your mouth to change feet.
Stop lying, ya PoliticalHack...

Here's how California's new voter registration law will work

What about people in the country illegally who are able to obtain driver's licenses in California under a law passed in 2013?

We’ve built the protocols and the firewalls to not register people that aren’t eligible,” Padilla said. “We’re going to keep those firewalls in place."​

You're asking a political hack to think. Are you out of your mind? Best practice is to highlight what a lying imbecile she is and laugh at her.

I find that doesn't work. These people know they're acting like idiots, and don't care. If you catch them in a lie, they deny it, and go on to another subject (forum) knowing the rules prevent you from bringing up 'off topic' posts from other forums. It's like a cassablanca for liars and idiots.

ab60_license.jpg

....and vote!

A california drivers license is only useable for voting in california. Which firewalls AB-60 voter registrations. So you can only use a California drivers license to vote in other states.

Maybe Americanchic has a point. People with AB-60 california drivers licenses, can use it to vote in the other 49 states.

ab60_license.jpg

....and vote!

A california drivers license is only useable for voting in california. Which firewalls AB-60 voter registrations. So you can only use a California drivers license to vote in other states.

Maybe Americanchic has a point. People with AB-60 california drivers licenses, can use it to vote in the other 49 states.

From the AB-60 guide book. Seems to be fairly clear the politicians in California are telling everyone else, they don't give a crap.

If I applied for a driver’s license in California using a fake name or social security number in the past, will I be at risk if I apply for an AB 60 license?
The concern for anyone who used fake information in a prior driver’s license application to the DMV is that the DMV could refer the person to criminal prosecution for fraud. BUT the DMV’s current policy is not to refer anyone to criminal prosecution who previously applied for a license using false information so long as the false information did not cause any harm.

If I applied for a driver’s license in California using someone else’s social security number, will I be at risk if I apply for an AB 60 license?
The DMV’s current practice is not to refer people who have used false information to obtain a driver’s license for criminal prosecution unless that false information caused harm to others.

I have a deportation order, but I did not leave. Will this affect my ability to apply for an AB 60 license or place me at risk if I apply?
People with deportation orders, especially recent ones, may put themselves at risk of being discovered by ICE if they apply for an AB 60 license. Anyone ordered deported since January 1, 2014 is considered a priority for enforcement and deportation. While the DMV will not volunteer your information to ICE, if ICE is already looking for you and asks the DMV for information about you, the DMV will provide it. If you believe that ICE is looking for you, or if you have a recent deportation order, applying for an AB 60 license could place you at greater risk and is not advisable.

I am in removal proceedings. Will this affect my ability to apply for an AB 60 license or place me at risk?
Immigration history is not a factor in eligibility for an AB 60 license. The information that the DMV could share with ICE includes a person’s name, address, and photograph. Because you are already in removal proceedings, and assuming ICE already knows your name, address, and what you look like, there does not seem to be any risk to your immigration situation in applying for an AB 60 license.

I am eligible for deferred action (DAPA or expanded DACA) based on President Obama’s executive action. Should I apply for a license now or wait to see if I can apply for deferred action?

This is ultimately your decision. But the new deferred action programs have not begun yet. They are being litigated in court and it is unclear if or when they might start. Even once they do begin, it could take a long time before the applications are approved. In the meantime, if you get an AB 60 license now, you can drive lawfully while we wait for the deferred action process.

ab60_license.jpg

....and vote!

From the AB-60 guide book. Seems to be fairly clear the politicians in California are telling everyone else, they don't give a crap.

If I applied for a driver’s license in California using a fake name or social security number in the past, will I be at risk if I apply for an AB 60 license?
The concern for anyone who used fake information in a prior driver’s license application to the DMV is that the DMV could refer the person to criminal prosecution for fraud. BUT the DMV’s current policy is not to refer anyone to criminal prosecution who previously applied for a license using false information so long as the false information did not cause any harm.

If I applied for a driver’s license in California using someone else’s social security number, will I be at risk if I apply for an AB 60 license?
The DMV’s current practice is not to refer people who have used false information to obtain a driver’s license for criminal prosecution unless that false information caused harm to others.

I have a deportation order, but I did not leave. Will this affect my ability to apply for an AB 60 license or place me at risk if I apply?
People with deportation orders, especially recent ones, may put themselves at risk of being discovered by ICE if they apply for an AB 60 license. Anyone ordered deported since January 1, 2014 is considered a priority for enforcement and deportation. While the DMV will not volunteer your information to ICE, if ICE is already looking for you and asks the DMV for information about you, the DMV will provide it. If you believe that ICE is looking for you, or if you have a recent deportation order, applying for an AB 60 license could place you at greater risk and is not advisable.

I am in removal proceedings. Will this affect my ability to apply for an AB 60 license or place me at risk?
Immigration history is not a factor in eligibility for an AB 60 license. The information that the DMV could share with ICE includes a person’s name, address, and photograph. Because you are already in removal proceedings, and assuming ICE already knows your name, address, and what you look like, there does not seem to be any risk to your immigration situation in applying for an AB 60 license.

I am eligible for deferred action (DAPA or expanded DACA) based on President Obama’s executive action. Should I apply for a license now or wait to see if I can apply for deferred action?

This is ultimately your decision. But the new deferred action programs have not begun yet. They are being litigated in court and it is unclear if or when they might start. Even once they do begin, it could take a long time before the applications are approved. In the meantime, if you get an AB 60 license now, you can drive lawfully while we wait for the deferred action process.
So? An AB-60 license cannot be used to register to vote. From that same document...

How can I use an AB 60 license?

An AB 60 license is valid for driving and for state ID purposes. An AB 60 license is not a federal ID and cannot be used for certain federal purposes, such as entering restricted parts of federal buildings. It does not give anyone the right to work, vote, or receive any benefits that the person wasn’t already eligible for.

ab60_license.jpg

....and vote!

So? An AB-60 license cannot be used to register to vote. From that same document...

An AB 60 license is valid for driving and for state ID purposes. An AB 60 license is not a federal ID and cannot be used for certain federal purposes, such as entering restricted parts of federal buildings. It does not give anyone the right to work, vote, or receive any benefits that the person wasn’t already eligible for.

How many government employees care enough to read the license....zero, ok, that may not be fair. How about 1 out of 100.

ab60_license.jpg

....and vote!

How many government employees care enough to read the license....zero, ok, that may not be fair. How about 1 out of 100.
Who cares? None have to. It's an automated system.

ab60_license.jpg

....and vote!

That is fascinating!!!

And dispositive.

I applaud your efforts and commend your research.
Now....let me see if I understand the Democrat policy/rules as it pertains to illegal aliens....

1. "....the DMV’s [read 'Democrat government's'] current policy is not to refer anyone to criminal prosecution who previously applied for a license using false information..." [as long as they vote correctly.]

2. "The DMV’s [Democrat's] current practice is not to refer people who have used false information to obtain a driver’s license for criminal prosecution...[as long as...you know what...]
This is exactly what the snake, Obama, said to illegal aliens in that interview.

3. "While the DMV will not volunteer your information to ICE..."
Seems they've chosen sides....they go with illegal aliens in opposition to American laws. Must be Democrats.

4. "there does not seem to be any risk to your immigration situation in applying for an AB 60 license."
What the heck, you're being kicked out anyway....might as well vote.
From the AB-60 guide book.

ab60_license.jpg

....and vote!

That is fascinating!!!

And dispositive.

Now....let me see if I understand the Democrat policy/rules as it pertains to illegal aliens....

1. "....the DMV’s [read 'Democrat government's'] current policy is not to refer anyone to criminal prosecution who previously applied for a license using false information..." [as long as they vote correctly.]

2. "The DMV’s [Democrat's] current practice is not to refer people who have used false information to obtain a driver’s license for criminal prosecution...[as long as...you know what...]
This is exactly what the snake, Obama, said to illegal aliens in that interview.

Seems they've chosen sides....they go with illegal aliens in opposition to American laws. Must be Democrats.

4. "there does not seem to be any risk to your immigration situation in applying for an AB 60 license."
So? Getting an AB-60 license still does not get them registered to vote. For at least the third time now, one of your threads on this subject has been thoroughly decimated with the reality you tried to obscure.

ab60_license.jpg

....and vote!

Exactly!!!!

"I was deported a long time ago and came right back. Will this affect my ability to apply for an AB 60 license or place me at risk if I apply?
Your immigration history is not a factor in determining your eligibility for an AB 60 license. However, if you have any criminal convictions (aside from minor offenses such as driving without a license), it might be risky to apply for a driver’s license. The DMV will share your name, address, and photograph with law enforcement if you are under investigation. This means that if ICE is already looking for you and asks the DMV for information about you, then the DMV will provide it."
https://www.ilrc.org/sites/default/files/resources/ab_60_4_27_15.pdf

OMG!!!!

Obama on the same page:
Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

ab60_license.jpg

....and vote!

That is fascinating!!!

And dispositive.

So? Getting an AB-60 license still does not get them registered to vote. For at least the third time now, one of your threads on this subject has been thoroughly decimated with the reality you tried to obscure.

1. "Getting an AB-60 license still does not get them registered to vote."

Of course it does.

Automatically.

That's the rationale behind the scheme.

2. " For at least the third time now, one of your threads on this subject has been thoroughly decimated..."

If that were true, you wouldn't keep crawling back, would you.

3. BTW.....how many illegal aliens reside in this nation?

"I was deported a long time ago and came right back. Will this affect my ability to apply for an AB 60 license or place me at risk if I apply?
Your immigration history is not a factor in determining your eligibility for an AB 60 license. However, if you have any criminal convictions (aside from minor offenses such as driving without a license), it might be risky to apply for a driver’s license. The DMV will share your name, address, and photograph with law enforcement if you are under investigation. This means that if ICE is already looking for you and asks the DMV for information about you, then the DMV will provide it."

OMG!!!!

Obama on the same page:
Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."
Poor, deranged, PoliticalHack. She's drowning in her own dementia. Despite all the lies she tells about illegal aliens being registered to vote, even her own source, the L.A. Times calls her crazy...

What about people in the country illegally who are able to obtain driver's licenses in California under a law passed in 2013?

We’ve built the protocols and the firewalls to not register people that aren’t eligible,” Padilla said. “We’re going to keep those firewalls in place."​

:dance:

OMG!!!!

Obama on the same page:

Poor, deranged, PoliticalHack. She's drowning in her own dementia. Despite all the lies she tells about illegal aliens being registered to vote, even her own source, the L.A. Times calls her crazy...

:dance:

See what I mean about my posts making you crawl back?

Sooooo....why don't you want to answer the question?
..how many illegal aliens reside in this nation?

Is it because it is another of my posts that wins the argument?

Remember....you can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber.

ab60_license.jpg

....and vote!

That is fascinating!!!

And dispositive.

Of course it does.

Automatically.

2. " For at least the third time now, one of your threads on this subject has been thoroughly decimated..."

1. No it does not. You are very wrong. Just because you are lying that doesn't mean it works that way. People that works at the DMV are not 100% democrats----- did you hear anyone from republicans complaining about conspiracy inside the DMV?

3. About 20+ millions----- What's your point?

That is fascinating!!!

And dispositive.

Of course it does.

Automatically.

1. No it does not. You are very wrong. Just because you are lying that doesn't mean it works that way. People that works at the DMV are not 100% democrats----- did you hear anyone from republicans complaining about conspiracy inside the DMV?

3. About 20+ millions----- What's your point?

OMG!!!!

So much to straighten you out about....so little time.

1. First...I am never wrong.

2. Second....I never lie.

3. "About 20+ millions----- What's your point?"
My point is that it is triple or more of that number, meaning that a tiny percentage have to follow Obama's orders and vote, for me to win the argument.

James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice, writes

"... the U.S. Census Bureau routinely undercounts and then adjusts upward total census numbers of Hispanics and other foreign nationals residing in the United States––counting only, of course, those willing to be counted. For the year 2000, the Census Bureau reported a total U.S. population count of “about 275 million” men, women, and children.

When the states and local governments challenged that number as an undercount, the total was corrected upward to 281.4 million, with no clear count of illegal aliens. The Hispanic 2000 census count was 32.8 million, but on re-count the Census Bureau adjusted this number upward to 35.3 million, a 13 percent increase."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

Increased the totals by 13%!!!

4. Soooo....if we apply that same 'adjustment' to the fabled 11 million....over a decade of so....we have almost 40 million.

And that isn't counting family members brought in under the law.

OK....so....at least 40-50 million.

Now watch this:

5. Another way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

6. But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.

The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.

What percentage of that number would have to vote for Bill's wife's total number to be greater than that of Americans who voted for Trump?

4%.....5% of 'em vote..........Looks like a sure thing, doesn't it: Donald Trump won both the electoral college and the popular vote if we discount illegal alien votes.

True?

Of course it does.

Automatically.

You're like a broken record. You can't understand how computers firewall information, so you pretend registration isn't blocked by the database transfer protocols.

ab60_license.jpg

....and vote!

Pure nonsense. One out of 100? Prove it.

Are you saying that when these AB 60 people applied for federal aid, register to vote or anything they just give it away without even looking at the DL? Since when that is the norm?
How do the hell they even know the name without looking? I can assure you 100% that AB60 is only for driving benefits and to secure car insurance. Nothing more.
Are you aware that there are Republican observers at the polls?
Did you hear anyone from them witnessed any illegal or voting fraud? NONE.

Forum List

Back