Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

"#3 is a lie, they don't register illegal aliens to vote."

Well....let's see who is lying.

#3 said this:
3. When they sign up for driver's licenses, they are automatically registered to vote.

But that isn't me averring (better look that up, Ugly)....it's the LATimes.

Here:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.

But it's a little more complicated than that.

Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference."
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

So.....turns out you're both ugly and a liar, huh?

You just quoted the LA Times saying that voters will be registered. That is different from the LA Times saying illegals will be registered. You do realize there is a difference between the words "voters" and "illegals", don't you? ;)

Stop lying.

Anyone who signs up for a driver's license will be registered to vote.

Reform yourself.

You keep claiming I'm lying, but I keep pointing out what you actually have posted doesn't say what you claim it does. The article never says illegals are registered to vote. The quote from the article you keep repeating specifically says that voters will be registered as no party affiliation if they do not fill out questions at a separate terminal. Illegals =/= voters.

Feel free to paste the same links and quotes that don't say what you claim, if you'd like. That is your M.O.

"You keep claiming I'm lying,"

Au contraire....

I didn't claim it, I proved it.

You seem to have a passing understanding of proof, at best. You've engaged in little but speculation for the entirety of this thread, including claims that illegals are being knowingly registered to vote on a massive scale. You provide flimsy evidence when you bother to produce any at all. You conflate correlation and causation. You even appear to have claimed in a previous post that if a person commits a crime once, then of course any accusation that they have committed a further crime must be true.

It would seem that when you claim to have proven something, the safest bet is probably to assume it is untrue. ;)

Always a pleasure interacting with you.

Please be sure to get back to me when you've reformed, and no longer lie in defense of Democrats.

And don't forget, when illegal aliens sign up for driver's licenses, the scam to get them voting, the LA Times says "they will be registered".....automatically.

While you are mulling over the rectitude that I suggest you assume, consider answering these questions:

a. how many illegal aliens reside in this nation?

b. how many vote?

"#3 is a lie, they don't register illegal aliens to vote."

Well....let's see who is lying.

#3 said this:
3. When they sign up for driver's licenses, they are automatically registered to vote.

But that isn't me averring (better look that up, Ugly)....it's the LATimes.

Here:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.

But it's a little more complicated than that.

Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference."
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

So.....turns out you're both ugly and a liar, huh?

You just quoted the LA Times saying that voters will be registered. That is different from the LA Times saying illegals will be registered. You do realize there is a difference between the words "voters" and "illegals", don't you? ;)

Stop lying.

Reform yourself.
Poor, demented, PoliticalHack. No matter how hard she tries, she just can't get past the fact that California doesn't register AB-60 license holders to vote...

Assembly Bill No. 60

This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.

"....California doesn't register AB-60 license holders to vote..."

Of course they do.
Poor, deranged, PoliticalHack. She just can't stop lying. Despite being shown repeatedly that the DMV does not transmit data to the Department of State for illegal aliens, she continues to lie to the contrary...

Section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle code is an AB60 license.

Election Code, Division II, Chapter 4.5 § 2263

(d) The department shall not electronically provide records of a person who applies for or is issued a driver’s license pursuant to Section 12801.9 of the Vehicle Code because he or she is unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.

Several times I have posted this:
Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org
12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

And....from the LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

Why do you suppose that none of the defenders of illegality....i.e., Democrats....have refused to respond with the answer?

As you have proven by dishonest....and ugly (yechhhh)....I'll provide the answer.

Because the clear and evident link between giving driver's licenses and IDs to illegals is a way of
a. authorizing illegal aliens to vote
and
b. telling them that it's OK to do so.
and
c. Democrats winning.

It is a corollary to this truth about Democrats/Liberals: the law and rectitude matter not at all to these folks....

....only winning matters.

Stop lying.

Reform yourself.

You keep claiming I'm lying, but I keep pointing out what you actually have posted doesn't say what you claim it does. The article never says illegals are registered to vote. The quote from the article you keep repeating specifically says that voters will be registered as no party affiliation if they do not fill out questions at a separate terminal. Illegals =/= voters.

Feel free to paste the same links and quotes that don't say what you claim, if you'd like. That is your M.O.

Au contraire....

You seem to have a passing understanding of proof, at best. You've engaged in little but speculation for the entirety of this thread, including claims that illegals are being knowingly registered to vote on a massive scale. You provide flimsy evidence when you bother to produce any at all. You conflate correlation and causation. You even appear to have claimed in a previous post that if a person commits a crime once, then of course any accusation that they have committed a further crime must be true.

It would seem that when you claim to have proven something, the safest bet is probably to assume it is untrue. ;)

Please be sure to get back to me when you've reformed, and no longer lie in defense of Democrats.

And don't forget, when illegal aliens sign up for driver's licenses, the scam to get them voting, the LA Times says "they will be registered".....automatically.

While you are mulling over the rectitude that I suggest you assume, consider answering these questions:

b. how many vote?
Stop lying. The words, "illegal aliens," appear nowhere in that article.

Stop lying.

Reform yourself.
Poor, demented, PoliticalHack. No matter how hard she tries, she just can't get past the fact that California doesn't register AB-60 license holders to vote...

Assembly Bill No. 60

This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.

Of course they do.
Poor, deranged, PoliticalHack. She just can't stop lying. Despite being shown repeatedly that the DMV does not transmit data to the Department of State for illegal aliens, she continues to lie to the contrary...

(d) The department shall not electronically provide records of a person who applies for or is issued a driver’s license pursuant to Section 12801.9 of the Vehicle Code because he or she is unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.

Pop-Quiz!

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org
12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

And....from the LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

Why do you suppose that none of the defenders of illegality....i.e., Democrats....have refused to respond with the answer?

As you have proven by dishonest....and ugly (yechhhh)....I'll provide the answer.

Because the clear and evident link between giving driver's licenses and IDs to illegals is a way of
and
and
c. Democrats winning.

It is a corollary to this truth about Democrats/Liberals: the law and rectitude matter not at all to these folks....

LOLOL

Keep running away from the law, PoliticalHack, it's quite amusing.

Stop lying.

Reform yourself.

Assembly Bill No. 60

Of course they do.

Pop-Quiz!

And....from the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

and
and
c. Democrats winning.

Speaking of that L.A. Times article you love to misrepresent....

It has a link in it to another L.A. Times article...

Here's how California's new voter registration law will work

What about people in the country illegally who are able to obtain driver's licenses in California under a law passed in 2013?

Padilla noted that there is already a separate process for residents in the country illegally to apply for special licenses. Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process. People applying for the special licenses will not be asked about their eligibility to vote and will not be asked if they’d like to opt out of registration.

“We’ve built the protocols and the firewalls to not register people that aren’t eligible,” Padilla said. “We’re going to keep those firewalls in place."​

:dance:

You're such a useless idiot, PoliticalHack. You know that, right?

Now stop lying already.

Stop lying.

Reform yourself.

Assembly Bill No. 60

Of course they do.

Pop-Quiz!

And....from the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

and
and
c. Democrats winning.

LOLOL

Why do you fear the truth?

Oh....because the truth is that Trump won the popular vote.

Assembly Bill No. 60

Of course they do.

Pop-Quiz!

And....from the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

and
and
c. Democrats winning.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Your projection is noted and scoffed at. Here's the truth you ignore...

Padilla noted that there is already a separate process for residents in the country illegally to apply for special licenses. Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process. People applying for the special licenses will not be asked about their eligibility to vote and will not be asked if they’d like to opt out of registration.

Stop lying.

Reform yourself.

Au contraire....

b. how many vote?

At this point I'm going to assume you are simply trolling. Have fun with it. :p

Stop lying.

Reform yourself.

Au contraire....

b. how many vote?

b. how many vote?

Just because states have motor voter registration, doesn't mean they allow their special program (non citizen) licencees to use it. As has been pointed out using california as an example, they put firewalls up between non-citizens and automatic voter registration.

Au contraire....

b. how many vote?

b. how many vote?
If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.

Here's what the L.A. Times actually said sbout illegals being registered to vote... they're not...

What about people in the country illegally who are able to obtain driver's licenses in California under a law passed in 2013?

We’ve built the protocols and the firewalls to not register people that aren’t eligible,” Padilla said. “We’re going to keep those firewalls in place."​

You continue your plunge into stupidity. The AB-60 licenses are firewalled from voter registration.

Just because states have motor voter registration, doesn't mean they allow their special program (non citizen) licencees to use it. As has been pointed out using california as an example, they put firewalls up between non-citizens and automatic voter registration.

Really, you moron?

Illegals get driver's licenses that say no voting.....

Really?

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

And guess what?

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Looking for the biggest Cinco de Mayo celebration in the world? Look no further than Fiesta Broadway in Los Angeles, where hundreds of thousands of people come out for food, music and crafts in a celebration of Hispanic heritage.
Which bank went on to become the Bank of America?

¿Ahora entiendes?

You continue your plunge into stupidity. The AB-60 licenses are firewalled from voter registration.

Do you speak English.....or only Democrat?

How's this....LA Times:

. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

How's this....LA Times:

. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

AB-60 licenses are firewalled from voter registration.

How's this....LA Times:

AB-60 licenses are firewalled from voter registration.

How's this....LA Times:

You just can't stop lying, can ya, PoliticalHack?

Nowhere there does it say illegal aliens will be registered to vote. You're making that up out of whole cloth to satisfy your delusions.

And what does the L.A. Times actually say about registering illegal aliens to vote...? They're not.

We’ve built the protocols and the firewalls to not register people that aren’t eligible,” Padilla said. “We’re going to keep those firewalls in place."​

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.

“We’ve built the protocols and the firewalls to not register people that aren’t eligible,” Padilla said. “We’re going to keep those firewalls in place."

Think of it like having a traffic light and a stop sign next to each other. Even if the light is green you have to stop. That's what the firewalls do to AB-60 licenses.

“We’ve built the protocols and the firewalls to not register people that aren’t eligible,” Padilla said. “We’re going to keep those firewalls in place."

Think of it like having a traffic light and a stop sign next to each other. Even if the light is green you have to stop. That's what the firewalls do to AB-60 licenses.
You're asking a political hack to think. Are you out of your mind? Best practice is to highlight what a lying imbecile she is and laugh at her.

Really, you moron?

Illegals get driver's licenses that say no voting.....

Really?

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

And guess what?

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Looking for the biggest Cinco de Mayo celebration in the world? Look no further than Fiesta Broadway in Los Angeles, where hundreds of thousands of people come out for food, music and crafts in a celebration of Hispanic heritage.
Which bank went on to become the Bank of America?

¿Ahora entiendes?
And that is why they refused to investigate their votes.

Forum List

Back