US and South Korea give Kim a big concession

Poor progressive un-Americans..... can’t accept the fact that more progress has been made in the last year under President Trump than decades of Dem and GOP boobs.

The thing is, Kim doesn't care about his approval rating or being elected. Trump does. That's why Kim will always have a better position, despite the U.S. being a much more powerful country. Trump desperately wants it to happen because it would be a big win for him. Kim doesn't really care about that. He exercises complete control over a brainwashed people that don't actually matter. In the end, the Americans have to keep up their campaign of pressure and isolation. Giving NK anything of significance is a huge mistake.

In fact, I'm beginning to think this whole summit is a huge disaster. The U.S. should just continue to strangle NK until it finally chokes to death. The U.S. should try to maximize NK civilian casualties, and encourage mass starvation. Kill as many of them as possible through strangulation. Don't give any relief.

You mad bro? Just leave the big decisions to president Trump and don't worry yourself.
Your blind cult worship of Trump doesn’t change the fact that he is a failure at foreign relations. Get used to it. We have a man child as president.

North Korea is already getting concessions ahead of Trump-Kim talks

Yup....trump is desperate to meet with Kim....even though Kim has stated he will never give up nukes.

What else will trump do to pacify Kim?

You really are a sick little man. ANY President has to "negotiate". You do understand that, right? One thing I know you don't understand is the Asian Culture, it involves "saving face" and you will get nowhere with them if you do not understand that.

Last edited:
Poor progressive un-Americans..... can’t accept the fact that more progress has been made in the last year under President Trump than decades of Dem and GOP boobs.

Good point. North Korea went from short range missiles to ICBM's and from atomic bombs to thermonuclear bombs while Trump was in office.

In fact, I'm beginning to think this whole summit is a huge disaster. The U.S. should just continue to strangle NK until it finally chokes to death. The U.S. should try to maximize NK civilian casualties, and encourage mass starvation. Kill as many of them as possible through strangulation. Don't give any relief.

Remember, the DMZ is designed to keep North Koreans in North Korea. If Kim drops the security on his side of the border, you could have hordes of starving North Koreans flooding into South Korea and China.

And neither China or South Korea want to have that happen. Remember the Cuban boat lift?

It's called 'Negotiating.' I think a good peace deal can be achieved. But it will take some time and a lot of work. Everyone will have to make some concessions.

That being said, the Korean War is over. The North and South have agreed on it. The big question now should be, after 70yrs of occupation, is it time for the US to leave?

Good point. North Korea went from short range missiles to ICBM's and from atomic bombs to thermonuclear bombs while Trump was in office.

Nice try asshole. All of their nuclear testing was done under the Hussein administration.

Remember, the DMZ is designed to keep North Koreans in North Korea. If Kim drops the security on his side of the border, you could have hordes of starving North Koreans flooding into South Korea and China.

And neither China or South Korea want to have that happen. Remember the Cuban boat lift?

So what? Just shoot them. They're enemies.

jyUa6I7.gif

But I don't like Trump playing tough then having footsteps on his back...

Trump is being played. Give him time and he will jump into the boat all by himself...

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back