US and South Korea give Kim a big concession

North Korea is already getting concessions ahead of Trump-Kim talks

Yup....trump is desperate to meet with Kim....even though Kim has stated he will never give up nukes.

What else will trump do to pacify Kim?
The man is already dismantling a nuclear facility. So not sending the B-52's to So. Korea is out of line? I don't think so at all.

It is a concession.
We can afford it. It's no skin off our nose.

You are surely correct. We have every reason to give Un concessions. He’s Ann honorable guy and our leader is a seasoned negotiator. Absolutely.
KJU is giving concessions. Allowing our partner So. Korea to bow out of having the B-52 exercise in their country, which is a clear provocation to KJU, is not at all unreasonable or in any way skin off our nose. The Pentagon said it was cool. So what is your objection? Is it just to criticize Trump?

"The Pentagon said it was cool. So what is your objection? Is it just to criticize Trump?"

That is precisely all it is. Trump is negotiating there fore the "Left" wants War. As bad as it was on the Right Obama it was nothing compared to this. The T-Virus is truly remarkable.

Yup....trump is desperate to meet with Kim....even though Kim has stated he will never give up nukes.

The man is already dismantling a nuclear facility. So not sending the B-52's to So. Korea is out of line? I don't think so at all.

It is a concession.

You are surely correct. We have every reason to give Un concessions. He’s Ann honorable guy and our leader is a seasoned negotiator. Absolutely.
KJU is giving concessions. Allowing our partner So. Korea to bow out of having the B-52 exercise in their country, which is a clear provocation to KJU, is not at all unreasonable or in any way skin off our nose. The Pentagon said it was cool. So what is your objection? Is it just to criticize Trump?

My objection is that it is a concession. No concessions ought to be given to Un before the fucking talks are held. Why give him anything just to ensure that the talks THAT HAVE ALREAY BEEN SCHEDULED actually take place?

Trump is a self serving moron. He deserves all criticism he gets.

Again, I find you to be dull. It’s becoming quite common.

It is a concession.

My objection is that it is a concession. No concessions ought to be given to Un before the fucking talks are held. Why give him anything just to ensure that the talks THAT HAVE ALREAY BEEN SCHEDULED actually take place?

educate yourself on Asian Vulture Nimrod. Geeezus.

It is a concession.

educate yourself on Asian Vulture Nimrod. Geeezus.

On what?

Not sure what this has to do with the subject. But OK

Asian Vulture Crisis | The Peregrine Fund

They have agreed to end the war.
Got a link to the declaration?

The info is out there. They have agreed on ending the Korean War. They're no longer at war. Now they just need to make sure the US doesn't sabotage the peace. The South Koreans need to decide to no longer be US Puppets. They need to regain their sovereignty and go their own way.
A war was never declared.

The info is out there. They have agreed on ending the Korean War. They're no longer at war. Now they just need to make sure the US doesn't sabotage the peace. The South Koreans need to decide to no longer be US Puppets. They need to regain their sovereignty and go their own way.
A war was never declared.

The Korean War is over for the North & South. The only ones not accepting that, seem to be Americans. I guess they've become so accustomed to perpetual war, peace is alien to them. I really hope Trump can achieve a lasting peace agreement. And then we should seriously consider ending our 70yr occupation of the South.

It is a concession.

LL, there's no need for personal insults. I asked a question and you answered it. Why does it need to go beyond that?

There is nothing to say the war has ended. Has Congress approved a treaty? No they have not. Has N. Korea surrendered? No they have not. You have a cease fire and that's ALL and N Korea has been violating that!

The OP is a lying sack of shit....Kim said no such thing. The basis for the summit is Kim giving up his nukes for guarantees of the embargo being lifted, that we won't invade NK or try to overthrow him. Just another example of purposeful deception from a hateful commiecrat.

There is a reason that for decades we have been called the "Ugly American's". We have a nasty habit of making demands without regard to the culture we're "negotiating" with. In this case it's absolutely essential to understand their cultural need for what they call "saving face". To not understand that is to not do very well when negotiating with them.

It is a concession.

LL, there's no need for personal insults. I asked a question and you answered it. Why does it need to go beyond that?

I’ll tell you why, since you want to know.

You are not a raging nutbag. You have a brain in your head. You don’t hate people of color or gay people or Muslims. You believe in science. You know that man is responsible for climate change. You know that immigrants drive our economy. Etc. etc.

I expect that you won’t be fooled by BS and you have repeatedly proved me wrong. So, I decided to express that fact to you.

That’s why.

It is a concession.

The B-52's are launching platforms for cruise missiles. Their roll is to fly to positions at classified distances from N. Korea and let loose hundreds and hundreds of cruise missiles.

It is a concession.

Canceling the B-52's participation in the war exercises is no big deal. They are platforms for launching cruise missiles. Yes, they can also be used for carpet bombing, but that would not be the purpose in war exercises. There job would be to launch 12 to 51 cruise missiles (each), depending on the sizes of the missiles. The US Fleet currently has about 90 B-52's. They are not stealth aircraft, so their mission would be to launch the missiles from varying classified distances and directions/positions. In a war game environment they can be excluded and their proficiency estimated. They are only one of many platforms that would participate in an early air campaign of cruise missiles.

Last edited:
Another odd quirk, the business card. For us we just hand them over and we simply put them in our pockets. If you do that with them it is a monster insult. They will hand it you with both hands, holding it by the corner's. That's how they expect it to be taken from them. They expect you to receive it with the respect they used in giving it to you. You take it with both hands and bow, you are to then carefully look it over on both sides. They are VERY ceremonial.

Hey Doc1 ,

I think you meant to say Asian Culture. Is that right?

Yes.

Awesome. A few details for you.

I lived in Japan for 10 years.
I worked for a Japanese company for 13 years.
My wife is Japanese.
My kids’ first language is Japanese.
I speak Japanese.
I own a home in Japan.

Do I still need to learn about Asian culture?

You do indeed if you do not understand the concept of "saving face".

Hey Doc1 ,

I think you meant to say Asian Culture. Is that right?

Yes.

Awesome. A few details for you.

I lived in Japan for 10 years.
I worked for a Japanese company for 13 years.
My wife is Japanese.
My kids’ first language is Japanese.
I speak Japanese.
I own a home in Japan.

Do I still need to learn about Asian culture?

You do indeed if you do not understand the concept of "saving face".

And what gives you the idea that I do not understand the concept? Some Asian vulture whisper that crap in your ear?

Another odd quirk, the business card. For us we just hand them over and we simply put them in our pockets. If you do that with them it is a monster insult. They will hand it you with both hands, holding it by the corner's. That's how they expect it to be taken from them. They expect you to receive it with the respect they used in giving it to you. You take it with both hands and bow, you are to then carefully look it over on both sides. They are VERY ceremonial.

All Asians?

Forum List

Back