US and South Korea give Kim a big concession

You mad bro? Just leave the big decisions to president Trump and don't worry yourself.

It's like a high stakes poker match, and Trump just folded with an Ace high flush.

Kim had a pair of deuces.

Scaling down joint military exercises translates into "folding" in your view? Kim has nukes. Trump is trying to get him to give them up. If scaling down some training exercises accomplishes that it's a laughably small concession! If Barack Obama had made this move, you on the left would be nominating him for another Nobel Peace Prize!

We can afford it. It's no skin off our nose.

You are surely correct. We have every reason to give Un concessions. He’s Ann honorable guy and our leader is a seasoned negotiator. Absolutely.
KJU is giving concessions. Allowing our partner So. Korea to bow out of having the B-52 exercise in their country, which is a clear provocation to KJU, is not at all unreasonable or in any way skin off our nose. The Pentagon said it was cool. So what is your objection? Is it just to criticize Trump?

My objection is that it is a concession. No concessions ought to be given to Un before the fucking talks are held. Why give him anything just to ensure that the talks THAT HAVE ALREAY BEEN SCHEDULED actually take place?

Trump is a self serving moron. He deserves all criticism he gets.

Again, I find you to be dull. It’s becoming quite common.
LL, there's no need for personal insults. I asked a question and you answered it. Why does it need to go beyond that?

I’ll tell you why, since you want to know.

You are not a raging nutbag. You have a brain in your head. You don’t hate people of color or gay people or Muslims. You believe in science. You know that man is responsible for climate change. You know that immigrants drive our economy. Etc. etc.

I expect that you won’t be fooled by BS and you have repeatedly proved me wrong. So, I decided to express that fact to you.

That’s why.
My brain says that KJU has already given "concessions" by beginning to dismantle his nuclear facility, by engaging in peace talks with South Korea, and by sending home three of our hostages. All we have done is skip a B-52 exercise in South Korea, at South Korea's request.

Why, if North Korea is willing to make good faith moves toward negotiation, aren't we? If we were agreeing to give the dude money or to lift sanctions, that would be enormously stupid, given North Korea's track record. However, this minor adjustment in our military exercises isn't hurting anything.
I understand what you're saying about "giving an inch" with NoKo. I just see negotiations differently. We have to be able to do that. We're giving them a meaningless gesture. If it makes them happy, all the better for us.

Another odd quirk, the business card. For us we just hand them over and we simply put them in our pockets. If you do that with them it is a monster insult. They will hand it you with both hands, holding it by the corner's. That's how they expect it to be taken from them. They expect you to receive it with the respect they used in giving it to you. You take it with both hands and bow, you are to then carefully look it over on both sides. They are VERY ceremonial.

All Asians?

Do you really think you can trap me son? Surely you saw tis in Japan ;)

North Korea will not give up its nukes.

North Korea uses it's nukes as a bargaining chip...threatening to use them unless other nations support it's failing economy. Other than that...they do nothing for North Korea. Trump is trying to use economic pressure from China...North Korea's main financial supporter to get Kim to deal. It's a hard thing to pull off. Trump might be the only guy out there who's got a shot at doing it. Barry didn't even really try.

Such a minor move is not conceding, it is merely encouraging the other side. It is a small sign of acknowledgement of the other side's willingness to talk. It is reasonable. Perhaps that is what surprises us.

North Korea is already getting concessions ahead of Trump-Kim talks

Yup....trump is desperate to meet with Kim....even though Kim has stated he will never give up nukes.

What else will trump do to pacify Kim?
Kim Jong Un is gonna walk all over 'lil Donny.

I'm pretty sure you thought the other GOP candidates were going to do that before Trump won the nomination and that Hillary was going to do that before she got crushed in the election. "lil Donny"? Hate to break this to you, Crep...but "lil Donny" is doing just fine...

North Korea is already getting concessions ahead of Trump-Kim talks

Yup....trump is desperate to meet with Kim....even though Kim has stated he will never give up nukes.

What else will trump do to pacify Kim?
Kim Jong Un is gonna walk all over 'lil Donny.

I'm pretty sure you thought the other GOP candidates were going to do that before Trump won the nomination and that Hillary was going to do that before she got crushed in the election. "lil Donny"? Hate to break this to you, Crep...but "lil Donny" is doing just fine...
I will admit I severely underestimated the stupidity of the average republican but tRump's low brow bullying style and general lack of competence pretty much handicap him in any sort of negotiation where he can't just outspend the other side.

Ahh, nothing like citing an article from VOX. I swear, sometimes they are worse than the Huffington Post.

Oh, you mean it didn't happen? Are you saying that?

Prove differently or put your marbles back in your pocket. Attacking the source is juvenile and an admission the OP is correct.

Suck it up cupcake. Your deal maker is NOT working for the US.

The basis for the summit is Kim giving up his nukes
Oh the hilarity. Trump is being played. Soon he'll jump into the boat all by himself.

giphy.gif

Ahh, nothing like citing an article from VOX. I swear, sometimes they are worse than the Huffington Post.

Prove differently or put your marbles back in your pocket. Attacking the source is juvenile and an admission the OP is correct.

Suck it up cupcake. Your deal maker is NOT working for the US.

Oh shut up, you're the first one to whine about a FOX citation. Dumbass.

Running an exercise outside of S.K. airspace is a concession? Get your minds right lefties, shipping ten billion dollars in cash to Iran on pallets in boxcar loads was a concession and we didn't even get the CIA officer held prisoner in Iran.

Another odd quirk, the business card. For us we just hand them over and we simply put them in our pockets. If you do that with them it is a monster insult. They will hand it you with both hands, holding it by the corner's. That's how they expect it to be taken from them. They expect you to receive it with the respect they used in giving it to you. You take it with both hands and bow, you are to then carefully look it over on both sides. They are VERY ceremonial.

All Asians?

Do you really think you can trap me son? Surely you saw tis in Japan ;)

Of course I did. Have you witnessed this in every Asian nation?

You assume too much.

No. I didn't say it never happened, but the events described in the cited article may have been purposefully skewed, to fit a liberal bias.

Then link to it.

Then you can start making excuses for trump going after US businesses while bemoaning China's job loss and saying he will help them. After that, read the jobs link in my sig and tell us about how that MAGA.

You haven't changed at all. Still thinking like a child while pretending to be an adult.

Forum List

Back