US and South Korea give Kim a big concession

North Korea is already getting concessions ahead of Trump-Kim talks

Yup....trump is desperate to meet with Kim....even though Kim has stated he will never give up nukes.

What else will trump do to pacify Kim?
The man is already dismantling a nuclear facility. So not sending the B-52's to So. Korea is out of line? I don't think so at all.

It is a concession.
We can afford it. It's no skin off our nose.

Yup....trump is desperate to meet with Kim....even though Kim has stated he will never give up nukes.

The man is already dismantling a nuclear facility. So not sending the B-52's to So. Korea is out of line? I don't think so at all.

It is a concession.

You are surely correct. We have every reason to give Un concessions. He’s Ann honorable guy and our leader is a seasoned negotiator. Absolutely.

That being said, the Korean War is over. The North and South have agreed on it.
I missed that declaration. Got a link?

They have agreed to end the war. It's the US that seems to want it to continue. It's always used the South Koreans as pawns in their World Domination Game. No US involvement, they'll achieve a lasting peace. If the South allows the US to call the shots, it will likely only be a temporary peace. It's how we treat our Puppets. They're only pawns.

Poor progressive un-Americans..... can’t accept the fact that more progress has been made in the last year under President Trump than decades of Dem and GOP boobs.
jyUa6I7.gif

But I don't like Trump playing tough then having footsteps on his back...

Get used to it. Kim now knows that trump will give him anything he wants to keep the summit on. ANYTHING!

Poor progressive un-Americans..... can’t accept the fact that more progress has been made in the last year under President Trump than decades of Dem and GOP boobs.
jyUa6I7.gif

But I don't like Trump playing tough then having footsteps on his back...

Get used to it. Kim now knows that trump will give him anything he wants to keep the summit on. ANYTHING!
I know, same shit Oblama pulled...

Good point. North Korea went from short range missiles to ICBM's and from atomic bombs to thermonuclear bombs while Trump was in office.

Nice try asshole. All of their nuclear testing was done under the Hussein administration.

And now it is finished so they will sucker Trump into a peace deal that allows them to keep their nukes.

Win/Win for NK

Good point. North Korea went from short range missiles to ICBM's and from atomic bombs to thermonuclear bombs while Trump was in office.
Key to this topic. Trump did not intimidate the N. Korean at all. He could have rolled out his thermos nuke and ICBM when Obama was President. He waited to bait and play trump instead.

It is a concession.

You are surely correct. We have every reason to give Un concessions. He’s Ann honorable guy and our leader is a seasoned negotiator. Absolutely.
KJU is giving concessions. Allowing our partner So. Korea to bow out of having the B-52 exercise in their country, which is a clear provocation to KJU, is not at all unreasonable or in any way skin off our nose. The Pentagon said it was cool. So what is your objection? Is it just to criticize Trump?

They have agreed to end the war.
Got a link to the declaration?

The info is out there. They have agreed on ending the Korean War. They're no longer at war. Now they just need to make sure the US doesn't sabotage the peace. The South Koreans need to decide to no longer be US Puppets. They need to regain their sovereignty and go their own way.

Forum List

Back