🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US bullies UN over breastfeeding initiative

Look, if women want to breastfeed and breastfeed in public they need to just DO IT!!! Men are NOT going to stop them!!!
How do you survive, going around with your eyes closed?

Presidential candidate Donald Trump called a lawyer and breastfeeding mother “disgusting” after she requested a break from a deposition in order to pump, according to a New York Times report on Tuesday.
https://www.yahoo.com

Don't care

Answer the question

I already did. Sorry you were too much of a malignant narcissist to understand it.

No you didn't.

Look if this truly is an issue then it's not our responsibility. The governemnt of whatever third world shit hole this happens in can fix it

But I'll tell you something you don't seem to know

People already know that not breast feeding causes the production of breast milk to stop.
People know that if they don't have the income to afford the regular purchase of a product already know they can't afford to buy it

You people seem to think everyone is just so fucking stupid that you have to pass some law or decree so you can help them and feel better about yourselves

You’re the one being stupid here.

American formula companies go into Third World countries and hoodwink women into believing that formula is better for their babies and they shouldn’t breast feed.

Let me make this as simple as possible for you.
The UN is a dictator infested organization that seems
to always have their hands held out for the US dollar. Maybe if they weren't so corrupt
they wouldn't have the issues that they have.
Which has nothing to do with the US favouring formula producers.

When one sees the defences of the formula manufacturers offered here one can understand how the HHS Dept acted as it did.

You people seem to think everyone is just so fucking stupid that you have to pass some law or decree so you can help them and feel better about yourselves

Um, no, we expect corporations to act responsibly. that's what we expect.

So, yeah, maybe a product might have to have a bunch of warning labels to tell people not to do stuff, but i'm kind of okay with that.
Yeah we all know you're OK with any and all government interference as long as you think that interference is OK that is

God fucking forbid we leave people alone to make their own choices

Don't care

Answer the question

I already did. Sorry you were too much of a malignant narcissist to understand it.

No you didn't.

Look if this truly is an issue then it's not our responsibility. The governemnt of whatever third world shit hole this happens in can fix it

But I'll tell you something you don't seem to know

People already know that not breast feeding causes the production of breast milk to stop.
People know that if they don't have the income to afford the regular purchase of a product already know they can't afford to buy it

You’re the one being stupid here.

American formula companies go into Third World countries and hoodwink women into believing that formula is better for their babies and they shouldn’t breast feed.

Yeah because they make so much money trying to sell stuff to people who can't afford to buy it

Yeah we all know you're OK with any and all government interference as long as you think that interference is OK that is

Usually when I hear that kind of Libertarian Garbage, it means, letting people with money and power abuse people without money and power.

This is a great example.

Usually when I hear that kind of Libertarian Garbage, it means, letting people with money and power abuse people without money and power.

This is a great example.

No one is being forced to buy anything

what part of that do you not understand

So, yeah, maybe a product might have to have a bunch of warning labels to tell people not to do stuff, but i'm kind of okay with that.

God forbid that we denounce American companies going into Third World countries and screwing over uneducated people to make a profit. This isn’t about giving people choice, it’s being critical of predatory behaviour in pursuit of profit.

If you can’t bring yourself to say this is wrong, this is the very crux of why government interference is required.

it seems like a simple resolution endorsing breastfeeding as a healthy choice for infants......but not in a Trump America

NYT: US threatened nations over breastfeeding resolution - CNNPolitics

The US delegation threatened retribution on trade and military aid to Ecuador to get the nation to drop the resolution, according to the Times, and said at least a dozen countries also avoided the resolution out of fear of the US. Members of the delegation also suggested cutting US funding for the World Health Organization.
Eventually, Russia introduced the resolution
Nothing but crude, defamatory anti-USA propaganda that is very reminiscent of the KGB's 1st Chief Directorate, Service A active measure disinformation operations.

Aka, leftist FAKE NEWS.

God forbid that we denounce American companies going into Third World countries and screwing over uneducated people to make a profit. This isn’t about giving people choice, it’s being critical of predatory behaviour in pursuit of profit.

If you can’t bring yourself to say this is wrong, this is the very crux of why government interference is required.

It's bullshit

People who have been breastfeeding for generations know that if mothers don't nurse that their milk will dry up
They also know that if they don't have the money to buy something that they shouldn't buy it

I bet you blame the candy bar for making people fat too

Look, if women want to breastfeed and breastfeed in public they need to just DO IT!!! Men are NOT going to stop them!!!
How do you survive, going around with your eyes closed?

Presidential candidate Donald Trump called a lawyer and breastfeeding mother “disgusting” after she requested a break from a deposition in order to pump, according to a New York Times report on Tuesday.
https://www.yahoo.com
It is disgusting. That she has to pump out her tits is disgusting. A woman who came for an appointment in my office whipped out her leaky tits to breastfeed and I got up and left. I left the building. I got in my car and drove off. The woman could reschedule for a better time or take her file.

Most women who breastfeed are exhibitionists anyway. If they had more integrity, they would be nude pole dancers.

Nutrition bars for the mother should also work.

You know, that's not a bad idea. Not only would the mother get fed, but she'd also have enough nutrition to breast feed her kids with. And, the added bonus is that the baby that is breastfeeding also gets the antibodies from the mother, unlike formula.
and, something to do with the formula; just a tweak for a better, "two for one" deal.

It's bullshit

People who have been breastfeeding for generations know that if mothers don't nurse that their milk will dry up
They also know that if they don't have the money to buy something that they shouldn't buy it

I bet you blame the candy bar for making people fat too

When you say “people know”, you’re assuming a first world level of sophistication and education.

Forum List

Back