US caught planning terror attacks in Ukraine

Press TV

About PressTV

Press TV takes revolutionary steps as the first Iranian international news network, broadcasting in English on a round-the-clock basis.

Our global Tehran-based headquarters is staffed with outstanding Iranian and foreign media professionals.

Press TV is extensively networked with bureaus located in the world's most strategic

• Banned
I hate my government not my country. Please learn the difference.

• Banned
Press TV

About PressTV

Press TV takes revolutionary steps as the first Iranian international news network, broadcasting in English on a round-the-clock basis.

Our global Tehran-based headquarters is staffed with outstanding Iranian and foreign media professionals.

Press TV is extensively networked with bureaus located in the world's most strategic

Shall I use jewish owned networks like Fox or CNN or MSNBC? How about RT a Pro Russian News network? What would you like? You want propaganda from Fox/CNN/MSNBC or actual news from foreign sources?

• Banned
Lool...I am Iranian eh? Laughable truly. I got that from FB because I follow MANY news sites and that's one of them on my FB feed.

While I do believe that the US is behind the removal of the duly elected Ukranian president, and really believe that the US intends to interfere with the vote in Crimea, this article came under suspicion when a search for Lt. Col. Gresh turned up empty.

Forum List

Back