US caught planning terror attacks in Ukraine

I am a psychic! I knew before even clicking on this the troll had something with nazi in it yet STILL can't show me WHY I am a "nazi...getting real close to putting you on ignore son if you can't seriously give some real responses.

Don't let a few dingbats on a political forum get you down my friend - I go through the same thing:

[ame=http://youtu.be/AfozAw40_zM]Liberating humanity Part 1 - We, the 1% will win - YouTube[/ame]

Press TV is an Iranian news service and biased. Granted, their reporting is generally much better than anything the U.S. allows.

False flag attacks are an American specialty whether or not the Iranian news service is making this shit up.

there are posters here that are pretending to be Americans to try and kill our Union

Who is Jason Gresh? No one that I can find, even with my many tentacles. Turnerradionetwork is a blog. While I expect something like this from the evil United States regime there isn't any worthwhile proof that it has. It's not even something Russia is saying. Probably because they know there is no Jason Gresh in the Ukraine.

This looks like something that should be true, we expect it to be true, even if there's no way to prove it's true.

Jason P. Gresh
Currently serving as the Assistant Army Attache at the U.S. Embassy, Kyiv, Ukraine. Advises the U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine, European Combatant Command, Headquarters U.S. Army, and the Joint Chiefs of Staff on Ground Force military issues pertaining to the country of Ukraine. Helps formulate and synthesize U.S. security strategy to…

ua.linkedin.com

Jason P. Gresh | LinkedIn

That's all I got! :D

I admit I did not check linked in. I did look up Lt.Col. Jason Gresham and came up dry. I hope it's true and obama gets it pushed right up his nose.

Press TV

About PressTV

Press TV takes revolutionary steps as the first Iranian international news network, broadcasting in English on a round-the-clock basis.

Our global Tehran-based headquarters is staffed with outstanding Iranian and foreign media professionals.

Press TV is extensively networked with bureaus located in the world's most strategic

Shall I use jewish owned networks like Fox or CNN or MSNBC? How about RT a Pro Russian News network? What would you like? You want propaganda from Fox/CNN/MSNBC or actual news from foreign sources?

You think Iran is unbiased and does not lie? You are beyond stupid.

Press TV

About PressTV

Press TV takes revolutionary steps as the first Iranian international news network, broadcasting in English on a round-the-clock basis.

Our global Tehran-based headquarters is staffed with outstanding Iranian and foreign media professionals.

Press TV is extensively networked with bureaus located in the world's most strategic

Shall I use jewish owned networks like Fox or CNN or MSNBC? How about RT a Pro Russian News network? What would you like? You want propaganda from Fox/CNN/MSNBC or actual news from foreign sources?

You think Iran is unbiased and does not lie? You are beyond stupid.

You think the American(either side) is unbiased and does not lie? You are beyond stupid.

He is right all news media today is propaganda.

But if it is true Americans planning a false flag op. you wont here it from the USA media.

I see some think if its not Faux "news" or Commie News Network telling us its a "conspiracy theory"

I hate my government not my country. Please learn the difference.

thats something truth doesnt matter could never comprehend when he was here.:D the difference int he two.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: he never could comprehend its really a one party system.that there is no difference between a republican and deomcrat.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back