US Drawing Up Plans To Sink the Russian Black Sea Fleet: Ukrainian Official

Our President has built a global coalition to isolate Russia and provide Military hardware to Ukraine

The guy YOU voted for cheered Putin, calling him a genius and mocked NATO for being weak
NATO was weak, letting us foot the bill for their defense. Look at them now, capitulating to Putin's demands.
Trump was correct, Putin's move on Ukraine, with a weak Biden presidency, was genius.
Global coalition except to those who are afraid to piss off Putin.

NATO was weak, letting us foot the bill for their defense. Look at them now, capitulating to Putin's demands.
Trump was correct, Putin's move on Ukraine, with a weak Biden presidency, was genius.
Global coalition except to those who are afraid to piss off Putin.
Correct He saw weakness and explouted it.

Yawn. Tell me about the purges bitch. Gulags. Id remind you we fought that SOB too.
But Stalun was no better.
O.K. dude, or may I address you as a Smelly Little Faggot? So, SLF, proving something to someone like you or Litvin, for example, is like stirring shit - it's useless and stinks. If I'm writing, it's not for such jingoistic cretins.

He would probably put up at such a point, so the world's fear's would be realized after it drives a crazy man like Putin even more crazier by forcing his nuclear hand.

Then we are truly at a point of frightening escalation. Which means a strategic, and calculated decision has to be made concerning how much threat level we are willing to concede, before we take counter measures in defense of US assets, as well as our commitment to NATO. If we waver on either one, that will only be a sign of weakness to Russia, and China.

The position we are in now is the result of 70 years of bad decisions, that started with the escalation in Vietnam, and not strengthening NATO, after the fall of the Soviet Union.

O.K. dude, or may I address you as a Smelly Little Faggot? So, SLF, proving something to someone like you or Litvin, for example, is like stirring shit - it's useless and stinks. If I'm writing, it's not for such jingoistic cretins.
Oh. When you dont like the argument you switch to insults. Which part about Stalin did I get Wrong?

Which part about Russian weapons killing Americans did I get wrong? Same as our weapons killing Russians.

Russia invaded. Right now its probing Odessa because Putin wants that port

Do the world a favor Ivan Go the Fuck home

Yes, you are a magical, hyper intelligent truth fairy who possesses powers we mortals can never achieve.

Just kidding. In reality, the first world and the educated people in it immediately recoiled at Putin's invasion of Ukraine, and they have become more horrified with every report of him destroying cities block by block. Your characterizations of the reaction embarrass you as a dimstore cynic and someone who thinks saying dumb things is cool, simply because they run contrary to "popular opinion".
someone who thinks saying dumb things is cool.

lord you really should mirror up some day.

To avoid a potential war between NATO and Russia which would be much more expensive and cost US lives. This current Russian invasion took place because the US and Europeans showed a lack of resolve in opposing the 2014 Russian invasion of Ukraine and if the US and Europeans show a lack of resolve in opposing this current Russian invasion of Ukraine it will call into question their resolve to defend NATO members that border Russia's new borders if it conquers Ukraine and that will make a war between NATO and Russia more likely or result in the end of NATO.
providing weapons to one side increases the chances of all out war. you have it backwards

Then we are truly at a point of frightening escalation. Which means a strategic, and calculated decision has to be made concerning how much threat level we are willing to concede, before we take counter measures in defense of US assets, as well as our commitment to NATO. If we waver on either one, that will only be a sign of weakness to Russia, and China.

The position we are in now is the result of 70 years of bad decisions, that started with the escalation in Vietnam, and not strengthening NATO, after the fall of the Soviet Union.
what US assets are at risk in Ukraine? give us a list. Burisma payments to Biden family is NOT an asset.

Yes, you are a magical, hyper intelligent truth fairy who possesses powers we mortals can never achieve.

Just kidding. In reality, the first world and the educated people in it immediately recoiled at Putin's invasion of Ukraine, and they have become more horrified with every report of him destroying cities block by block. Your characterizations of the reaction embarrass you as a dimstore cynic and someone who thinks saying dumb things is cool, simply because they run contrary to "popular opinion".
The only reason the Leftists and the career politicians got a weed up their ass about Russia invading Ukraine, is because they still believe Putin rigged the 2016 election to get Trump elected.

Forum List

Back