US Halted Transfer of Hellfire Missiles To Israel

I see that you have Robin Williams as your avatar. I have a photo of him at synagogue for worship - the Jews posted the photo with a farewell message of their great fondness for Robin. Would you care to see it? I'll be happy to send it to you or post it here. You're call. If you are also a friend of the Jews as Robin was then why in the world would you ever want to see them treated so unfairly by the very adminstration that represents us! Does that not strike you as very, very wrong?

May all zionist Israeli's follow Robin Williams example. ....... :thup:

May all the Sunnis men(like ISIS of course - another gift from Islam) follow Ahmed Jaabri example.....after Israel done with him..:lol:
Extreme Graphical

Extreme Graphical

Better than watching a ball game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see that you have Robin Williams as your avatar. I have a photo of him at synagogue for worship - the Jews posted the photo with a farewell message of their great fondness for Robin. Would you care to see it? I'll be happy to send it to you or post it here. You're call. If you are also a friend of the Jews as Robin was then why in the world would you ever want to see them treated so unfairly by the very adminstration that represents us! Does that not strike you as very, very wrong?

May all zionist Israeli's follow Robin Williams example. ....... :thup:

May all the Sunnis men(like ISIS of course - another gift from Islam) follow Ahmed Jaabri example.....after Israel done with him..:lol:
Extreme Graphical

Extreme Graphical

There are no Sunni "Men".

Last edited by a moderator:
The Obama Administration's incredibly stupid, weak and dangerous foreign policy is once more demonstrated here.

Obama either doesn't understand or chooses to ignore the fact that Israel is singlehandedly fighting Islam on behalf of all the Western nations, even though it is much maligned because of the poisonous terrorist Islamic propaganda.

Would you believe that Hellfire missiles are being witheld from Israel but are being supplied to Iraq and Turkey, both Islamist countries and certainly no friends of the West!

Turkey is the sponsor of the terrorist organization Hamas but that doesn't seem to worry Hussein Obama in the least.....Iraq is an ally of Iran, and Iran of course is another worldwide financier of Islamist terrorism....no worries here either for Hussein!

Under Obama the US has become a danger to the world by its sheer incompetence!

Worst President ever! he should resign in shame!

Well the thing that truly concerns me, Skye, is that these decisions are done in our name with or without our approval as I see it. Now I know some will balk at this but it is still the truth! So here I go! I'm telling you all it is the truth that when we have made bad decisions concerning Israel things have not gone well for us and a disaster came upon us shortly after every single bad decision we ever made!

Now when GWB Sr. got Israel tied into the Oslo Peace Accords it wasn't even a day later or so as I recall down came a disaster and the Perfect storm hit right up by where he lived! Many lost their lives thanks to that mans ignorance on what it means to keep hands off Israel - not to mention his own house got destroyed in Bunkeport Maine or however you call that town. Then there was Clinton who made the wrong deals / meetings with Arafat and once again disaster after disaster struck the USA! Now I believe that when American leaders are trying to divide up Israels land, get involved in preventing her ability to defend herself bad things are coming our way!

What troubles me most is that I am not for anything this adminstration has done concerning Israel and yet because I am an American and live here I have to be deeply concerned about how this is going to effect America because make no doubt about it.......It Will! It surely Will!

This decision to tie Israel's hands behind her back - withhold any arms shipments to her military? Well, whatever we sow is what we are going to reap so if we come under attack and find ourselves unable to respond to it? We'll know why. We'll know exactly why!

Last edited:
obama is an evil entity that hates Christians and Jews.

Spot on!

What we're watching today, is little more than the return of Old Testament EVIL! Those who've read The Book, know how this turns out.

As a result we can rest assured that evil serve NO PURPOSE, breeding only chaos, calamity and catastrophe.

Does anyone else see the irony in Israel being upset that they can't use 'Hellfire' to wage their war? :eusa_think:

Hellfire in the Holy Land ?

ACtually we transferred quite a few to them a few years agio , they should still be stockpiled I would think ....

1,000 AGM-114K3 HELLFIRE II Missiles
200 AGM-114L3 HELLFIRE II Longbow Missiles.
500 AGM-114M3 HELLFIRE II Missiles.

Israel Stocking up on Missiles, Munitions: $1.33B

obama is an evil entity that hates Christians and Jews.

Obama Praises the Koran & Disrespects the Bible / Video

[ame=http://youtu.be/DrJQ8_vGOuI]Obama Praises the Koran & Disrespects the Bible / Video - YouTube[/ame]

There is nothing "Holy" about the Koran. It is the vessel through which the 2nd greatest evil on earth is conveyed.

The first is of course, the political arm of evil: The Ideological Left.

Does anyone else see the irony in Israel being upset that they can't use 'Hellfire' to wage their war? :eusa_think:

ACtually we transferred quite a few to them a few years agio , they should still be stockpiled I would think ....

When the Obama adminstration came out stating they are withholding the arms shipments to Israel until further review would that mean to you all arms shipments or only hellfire missiles, Greenbean? As I am reading it - it would seem he means All as in all - everything. Is that how you read it too?

Has anyone heard about this breaking news story? The US apparently halted transfer of Hellfire missiles to Israel yesterday. While one US diplomat states, "We were blindsided", the US defense is claiming that isn't the case. Who is telling the truth here and what does this all mean for Israel?

Report: US halted transfer of Hellfire missiles to Israel - Israel News, Ynetnews

Here is a clip from the news story:

The US administration has halted a shipment of Hellfire aerial anti-armor missiles to Israel, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing government sources.
The sources noted that Israel had requested the transfer of ammunitions directly from the Pentagon, without receiving the approval of the White House or State Department officials.

"We were blindsided," one US diplomat said, while a US defense official insisted that "there was no intent to blindside anyone. The process for this transfer was followed precisely along the lines that it should have."

According to the sources, White House officials were concerned about Israel's use of artillery, instead of precision-guided munitions in the more densely populated areas in the Gaza Strip.

[MENTION=45621]1776[/MENTION] , [MENTION=36422]blackhawk[/MENTION] , [MENTION=49937]Daniyel[/MENTION] [MENTION=20411]ForeverYoung436[/MENTION] , [MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION] , [MENTION=17047]Godboy[/MENTION] [MENTION=46353]GreenBean[/MENTION] , [MENTION=20204]Kondor3[/MENTION] , [MENTION=35577]MJB12741[/MENTION] , [MENTION=45791]Mojo2[/MENTION] , [MENTION=20102]mudwhistle[/MENTION] , [MENTION=17668]Peach[/MENTION] , [MENTION=39618]proudveteran06[/MENTION] , [MENTION=26838]Ropey[/MENTION] , [MENTION=35716]SAYIT[/MENTION] , [MENTION=50178]Sgt_Gath[/MENTION] , [MENTION=40539]skye[/MENTION] , [MENTION=29246]The Irish Ram[/MENTION] , [MENTION=39069]toastman[/MENTION] , [MENTION=23239]westwall[/MENTION] [MENTION=36253]Sally[/MENTION] , [MENTION=20947]The Rabbi[/MENTION] , [MENTION=49464]teddyearp[/MENTION] [MENTION=49398]Slyhunter[/MENTION] [MENTION=13789]angel[/MENTION] icaT [MENTION=20204]Kondor3[/MENTION] [MENTION=40539]skye[/MENTION] [MENTION=46133]Indeependent[/MENTION] [MENTION=20854]Zander[/MENTION] [MENTION=36574]Lipush[/MENTION] [MENTION=35705]Phoenall[/MENTION],@Bloodrock [MENTION=15726]Hossfly[/MENTION] ,@GISMY, @RetiredGSgt [MENTION=20854]Zander[/MENTION] [MENTION=35553]aris2chat[/MENTION] [MENTION=50165]ChrisL[/MENTION] ,

yup ...

.......The request, made by Israel's Defense Ministry to the US military, was approved without needing or seeking the approval of President Barack Obama or Secretary of State John Kerry, officials told the Journal. At the same time, the standard review process was properly followed.

After the shipment of the 120-mm and 40-mm rounds caught the White House by surprise, the Pentagon was instructed to put another arms shipment to Israel - a large number of Hellfire missiles - on halt and the administraction instructed all of its defense agencies to consult with the White House and State Department before approving any additional arms requests from Israel, the Journal reported.

A US official told the paper that "the decision to scrutinize future transfers at the highest levels amounted to the United States saying .....… It's not OK anymore.'"

Your signature line is interesting, Greenbean. Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear. Well, if that isn't the truth. Orwell was right about that.

On that note, As America has done unto Israel? So shall it be done unto us. Hope everyone is ready for that. Surely won't take long for the consequences of this one to fall back on us. Seems like he ought to have to reap what he does on his own household instead of ours though. Still I know G-d is in full control. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem tonight.

Last edited:

You do realize that in just this latest conflict with Israel, hamas has lobbed well over 3000 rockets at them, right, as of Aug. 6th? I've not heard the latest numbers.

You do realize that in just this latest conflict with Israel, hamas has lobbed well over 3000 rockets at them, right, as of Aug. 6th? I've not heard the latest numbers.
Well, they got sold a bill of goods by whoever supplied them as they must not have much in the way of guidance systems, because unless somebody kept it a secret, they didn't hit shit with them. Unlike the highly sophisticated weapons of slaughter sold by the US which kill the hell out of everybody close to the intended target.

Last edited:

The problem with the Hamas Hajis is that couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a shotgun - they have to lob a hundred missiles and hope one lands somewhere near a target. The Israelis on the other hand could hit a mosquito from 20 miles away .

Well now that is all fine and good if it were a perfect world, JWBooth, but the fact is it isn't! Your suggestion would be the equivalent of making a law for the removal of all guns from law abiding citizens while not lifting a finger to stop the criminals / lawless of our societies in their dealings of armaments, smuggling arms and trading amongst themselves. It would virtually assure our own destruction and an easy victory for the lawless ones! What about that? * In other words what you are suggesting would be devastating for Israel. It simply could not be done.

Last edited:

Well, Hamas has fired 16,800 rockets into Israel from 2005 to the beginning of August 2014 and it is the 15th today and you say there were well over 3,000 recent - so add on another 3,000 rockets to the 16,800 rockets fired since 2005 and that is 19,800 rockets and that would not include the rockets launched from Aug 7th to August 15th which is another week and a day. I need to write that down. I will have to find out what the number was from August 7 to the 15th. But it is probably reasonable to consider they have already fired over 20,000 rockets into Israel since 2005 and that is completely unacceptable! Totally! :mad:

Last edited:
Well now that is all fine and good if it were a perfect world, JWBooth, but the fact is it isn't! Your suggestion would be the equivalent of making a law for the removal of all guns from law abiding citizens while not lifting a finger to stop the criminals / lawless of our societies in their dealings of armaments, smuggling arms and trading amongst themselves. It would virtually assure our own destruction and an easy victory for the lawless ones! What about that? * In other words what you are suggesting would be devastating for Israel. It simply could not be done.
The second amendment applies to the US and US citizens nor does the US government operate domestic gun stores. Nobody said anything about confiscating guns from law abiding citizens, a reference that doesn't remotely apply to any of the parties in the ME anyway, but not providing weapons to belligerents anywhere.

Forum List

Back