US Navy; Gays Si!, Catholics No!

How so? The Navy isn’t going to continue to contract out to civilian priests. It doesn’t say anything about preventing anyone from worshipping.
Do you realize that many lower enlisted do no transportation to go off base?

And it isnt just generic priests; they targeted Catholic priests for evaporation.

..the priest should be doing it for free...and/or the Quackers can tithe.....they can pray on their own ....
.....this is like the WHITE cop crap--is there proof they are purposely discriminating?? I don't see it in the article

How so? The Navy isn’t going to continue to contract out to civilian priests. It doesn’t say anything about preventing anyone from worshipping.

And it isnt just generic priests; they targeted Catholic priests for evaporation.
..no one is stopping them from buying a car...
..are the other Chaplains paid?

Did they target them, or are there just not many Catholic priests who are actually part of the Chaplain Corps? Are only Catholic priests affected by the lack of contract renewal?

And if they did target Catholic priests, why do you think that is?

Did they target them, or are there just not many Catholic priests who are actually part of the Chaplain Corps? Are only Catholic priests affected by the lack of contract renewal?
Yes, only Catholic priests were targeted to be slashed, and I think it is because the Catholkic church has been intransigent in opposition to the normalization of homosexuality and the plethora of 'genders'.

The DoD has no interest in funding or financing the local police department's auto impound and auction lot off the military base.

— "Well, shoot, I seen that private talking to my girl the other day. I know curfew time's coming up, and he just left his car parked here by our club. Come on, guys, let's call for a tow, have some popcorn, and watch the show!"

Yes, only Catholic priests were targeted to be slashed, and I think it is because the Catholkic church has been intransigent in opposition to the normalization of homosexuality and the plethora of 'genders'.
You think the Navy is targeting Catholics for their stance on homosexuality, but not doing the same for other religions, such as Islam, that also hold anti-homosexual stances?

That seems odd.

You think the Navy is targeting Catholics for their stance on homosexuality, but not doing the same for other religions, such as Islam, that also hold anti-homosexual stances?
That seems odd.
I do not try to explain the left so much any more as it is primarily irrational and based on ideology.

But I think that the Catholic church evokes a disdain to the reigning Anglo culture which celebrates the Other, and Catholics are no longer considered the Other while Muslims are.

That seems odd.
..I agree..something is odd about this ...I don't think we are getting the full story

That seems odd.
I do not try to explain the left so much any more as it is primarily irrational and based on ideology.

But I think that the Catholic church evokes a disdain to the reigning Anglo culture which celebrates the Other, and Catholics are no longer considered the Other while Muslims are.

Wait, is the Navy "the left"?

That seems odd.
Lol, obviously there are some Pentagon brass that are leftist, even communist, believe it or not, lol. We had a director of the CIA who is a communist, you know that, right?

"Catholic Masses at San Diego-area Navy bases have ended because the Navy, in what it says is a cost-cutting move, has declined to renew its contracts with Catholic priests, and there are not enough Catholic chaplains on active duty to fill the void."

It's about cost. Solution: have the priests do their thing for free.

Surely money isn't important for these young people to receive God's salvation, right? Right?!

That seems odd.
Lol, obviously there are some Pentagon brass that are leftist, even communist, believe it or not, lol. We had a director of the CIA who is a communist, you know that, right?

OK, but "there are some Pentagon brass that are leftist" isn't the same thing as the Navy being the left. Are the leftist Pentagon brass in control of the Navy and making this decision about contracts for priests?

OK, but "there are some Pentagon brass that are leftist" isn't the same thing as the Navy being the left. Are the leftist Pentagon brass in control of the Navy and making this decision about contracts for priests?
In small pockets of authority where the leftists can assert their authority, they rarely fail to do so. That is what they live for.

In this case, one admiral in a relatively low power niche has decided against the Catholic church having priests on base, this was not decided by the whole Navy, dude, and I nevre said it was.

And as soon as this gets on Trumps radar, I think it will be over.

In small pockets of authority where the leftists can assert their authority, they rarely fail to do so. That is what they live for.

In this case, one admiral in a relatively low power niche has decided against the Catholic church having priests on base, this was not decided by the whole Navy, dude, and I nevre said it was.

And as soon as this gets on Trumps radar, I think it will be over.
Your thread title says the Navy, not some admiral. Bit misleading there. ;)

Forum List

Back