US OK's first factory in Cuba since revolution

Not sure why so many are crowing when its American jobs leaving the country. .

What American jobs left the country in this deal?
Tractor factory from Alabama, in the link the OP gave.

What tractor factory left Alabama?

None that I'm aware of.....

My bad, I thought we were building a tractor factory in Cuba, that is an opportunity.

That's stupid. Obama is president, not a CEO. He doesn't own any company.

Even Bush didn't actually move millions of jobs himself to China or personally close the more than 40,000 factories that closed between 2001 to 2008. Instead, Bush and the GOP gave tax incentives to move jobs to China and close factories. Everyone knows that.

You' re thinking of Bill clinton. You know the guy the unions said they would punish if he signed the free trade agreements. He did, they didn't. They like all of the liberal left have no integrity.
The jobs moved under Bush. The factories closed under Bush. The tax incentives came from Republicans. Trying to blame that on Clinton is ridiculous.

What happened was predicted and has happened and it was all Clinton. This is so democrat, to do something then when the bad effects happen during someone else's term blame them. Clinton screwed the working man like no other.

Capitalism taking hold in Cuba and you guys are mad?

Not mad. I think it is great that a repressive regime gets rewarded by Obama. Hell Cuba's civil rights record is so good i think every liberal should move there. Yes sir, the left wing doesn't see a problem with farming out work that could be done in America by the influx of both Cubans and South America. Just keep on flooding the job market with unskilled under educated workers and promote sending jobs they could do out of the country. Sure must make sense to liberals but not to me.

Forum List

Back