US Ready to Abandon Key Nuclear Pact

So IF Trump does end it what do you exactly think will happen? Do you expect both countries to fire off all their nuclear arsenals? Do you expect a giant frenzy of nuclear missle building?

Myself I expect pretty much what has happened in the last ten years or more. Each country will go about doing what they think is best for their country. I do not expect a nuclear war. I do not expect a conventional war. Both countries know better.
And when Russia is done with Ukraine & goes after another old USSR country?
So I take it you are sitting there with your woody thinking that having a world ending nuclear war will definitely end Trump being president.

I suppose we could just keep redrawing red lines.
You mean bombing an abandoned air base?

Even with ZERO interest rates the Obama economy sucked. Due to eight years of Quantitative Easing, and historically low interest rates, which is a sign of a WEAK economy, Trump now has to deal with the Fed raising interest rates on a regular basis.
Blaming Obama for the Bush disaster as your orange buddy bitches at the Fed for raising rates.

There’s no law, practice, treaty or alliance sacred to them.

All that's missing now is for you to explain in what respect the Russian leadership, as described above, is different from the American one. Just with the JCPOA in mind...

Of course, treaties are being kept (by both sides) as long as it's in both sides' interest for the treaty to remain intact. If it were in the U.S. interest to keep that treaty, any reasonable diplomat would have told you it's mandatory to sit down with the other side and work out the differences in light of both sides' (!) security interests. Including walking the extra mile in THEIR shoes... Issuing an ultimatum is how a mob boss goes about business. And speculations are, as Bolton does his dirty work, the New Start Treaty is next on his list. That's when global annihilation will be on the table.

But yeah, something is "gnarling [you] about Russia".

Political posturing.

They basically drew a red line, will be interesting to see if Trump follows through with it. It is not like Russia is going to get rid of its SSC-8's in the next 60 days.
nope.

and i don't get the feeling trump will bluff.
Trump is a gasbag. It's all bluff, and Putin knows it.

181130-putin-mbs-square-mn_deb46c58f926c5ca56ee6e763cd95402.gif

Even with ZERO interest rates the Obama economy sucked. Due to eight years of Quantitative Easing, and historically low interest rates, which is a sign of a WEAK economy, Trump now has to deal with the Fed raising interest rates on a regular basis.
Instead of preparing for a rainy day, Daffy Donald DOUBLED THE DEFICIT and set a new SPENDING RECORD.

His whining about the Fed is weak sauce.

Obama ran up more debt than any previous President COMBINED. Yet, he had anemic GDP most of his two terms even with the lowest interest rates in HISTORY.

Obama ran up more debt than any previous President COMBINED. Yet, he had anemic GDP most of his two terms even with the lowest interest rates in HISTORY.
Don't worry. Daffy Donald hates being number two. He is well on his way to shattering Obama's record.

He has DOUBLED the deficit Obama left him, and he has set a new SPENDING RECORD.

Yet you turds are totally silent about it, after whining for eight years about Obama's spending. You even whined about it just now!

But NOTHING about Trump's spending.

You reek of hypocrisy.

There’s no law, practice, treaty or alliance sacred to them.

All that's missing now is for you to explain in what respect the Russian leadership, as described above, is different from the American one. Just with the JCPOA in mind...

Of course, treaties are being kept (by both sides) as long as it's in both sides' interest for the treaty to remain intact. If it were in the U.S. interest to keep that treaty, any reasonable diplomat would have told you it's mandatory to sit down with the other side and work out the differences in light of both sides' (!) security interests. Including walking the extra mile in THEIR shoes... Issuing an ultimatum is how a mob boss goes about business. And speculations are, as Bolton does his dirty work, the New Start Treaty is next on his list. That's when global annihilation will be on the table.

But yeah, something is "gnarling [you] about Russia".
I won’t explain that. At least not right now or here. I don’t need to - it’s not the issue, but it’s my view of Russia, hence my (not very firm) stand point on the subject.

Base for another thread perhaps.

I am not OK with the level ,of spending Congress, and TRUMP have implemented. However, Federal Tax Revenue is at an all time high due to an expanding economy. Trump indicated he would address spending next budget cycle. I will hold him to that. He's only been in office for 22 months. Obama spent like a pig for eight years, and wasted Trillions on phony "Stimulus" that went to Unions, and Cronies.

I won’t explain that. At least not right now or here. I don’t need to - it’s not the issue, but it’s my view of Russia, hence my (not very firm) stand point on the subject.

Base for another thread perhaps.

Fair enough.

I am actually more concerned with what the U.S. is doing, and the level of this White House's commitment to any treaty obligation, most urgently while Bolton is loitering on White House premises.

Obama ran up more debt than any previous President COMBINED.

Liar.

The day Obama took office the national debt was 10,626,877,048,913 the day he left office the national debt was 19,944,429,217,106.

And then if you look at the numbers the way they should be looked at..by first budget to last budget it goes like this...11,920,519,164,319 to 20,244,900,016,053.

In neither case was the amount added more debt than any previous President COMBINED. This is just a partisan talking point that you mindless sheep parrot from time to time

So IF Trump does end it what do you exactly think will happen? Do you expect both countries to fire off all their nuclear arsenals? Do you expect a giant frenzy of nuclear missle building?

Myself I expect pretty much what has happened in the last ten years or more. Each country will go about doing what they think is best for their country. I do not expect a nuclear war. I do not expect a conventional war. Both countries know better.
So I take it you are sitting there with your woody thinking that having a world ending nuclear war will definitely end Trump being president.

Way to go deflect if you have no answer. Next page of the play book is to call names. Right?

Way to go deflect if you have no answer. Next page of the play book is to call names. Right?
Please explain your "red line" statement.

Obama did not "run up" the debt. He was handed a trillion plus deficit in the midst of the worst recession ion 80 years.

This is like buying a new boat on the credit card & bitching at your wife for spending money when she has to pay the bill.

Arguing with a troll is a prescription for frustration.

Obama did not "run up" the debt. He was handed a trillion plus deficit in the midst of the worst recession ion 80 years.

This is like buying a new boat on the credit card & bitching at your wife for spending money when she has to pay the bill.

From your own liberal/progressive CBS news.

National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush
What the fuck part of NOT OBAMA"S fault are you too God damn stupid to get?

Bush started with a BALANCED BUDGET & ended with the worst recession in 80 years, an economy SHRINKING at a rate over 6%, losing 800,000 jobs a month, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown, and two quagmire wars. - All handed to Obama.

Only a FUCKING MORON would have the fucking nerve to say this was better than Obama.

Jesus Fuck, get a brain.

That's why I try not to argue with you and others

That's why I try not to argue with you and others

First time I've noticed you. However, you seem to have little to offer. Adieu.

Forum List

Back