US Soldier Freed From Captivity in Afghanistan

I often wonder how brain dead liberals continually cheer on the BAD GUY and denigrate the GOOD guys!.....But then I just have to look at their Mess...iah, and all is made clear!

bowe-bergdahl-traitor-2.jpg

We won't know that until he does something right
ANYTHING he does is wrong by Tea Bagger standards.

I'm calling you on your crap. Give me an example of something Obama did that tea partiers would have supported had it been done by someone other than Obama.

1. Killing Bin Laden.
2. Escalation in Afghanistan.
3. Increasing funding for VA.
4. Opening the VA for treatment of PTSD and Agent Orange.
5. Killing the pirates holding Captain Philips.

Need more?

Giuliani: White House In 'Utter Panic' Over Bergdahl Fallout

Please liberals...watch and read this and wake the hell up!

Giuliani? It's as likely that Giuliani has access to sources inside the WH as it is that Sarah Palin is going to write a book without a ghost writer or a co-author, or that Rush Limbaugh is going to do volunteer work to help underprivileged kids, or that Sean Hannity is going to get an advanced degrees in Philosophy.

Is that the same Giuliani that said there were no major terrorist attacks when Bush was in office?

:lol:

I'm calling you on your crap. Give me an example of something Obama did that tea partiers would have supported had it been done by someone other than Obama.

Continued the "tax cuts", signed S2195 into law, continued the failed "war on terror", et. al. :D

He didn't continue the tax cuts, he cut the most important cuts to job creators.

And as an opponent of our presence in Afghanistan, wtf are you talking about? The Republicans never opposed continuing the war in Afghanistan.

Have an actual example?

1. Killing Bin Laden.

Need more?

No, I need links, you're FOS

Continued the "tax cuts", signed S2195 into law, continued the failed "war on terror", et. al. :D

He didn't continue the tax cuts, he cut the most important cuts to job creators.

And as an opponent of our presence in Afghanistan, wtf are you talking about? The Republicans never opposed continuing the war in Afghanistan.

Have an actual example?

Tea Baggers no longer own the Republican party; Obama also ordered the strike that killed bin Laden; check out s2195. :D

Last edited:

Have an actual example?

See?

That's completely incorrect.

Obama extended the Bush tax cuts for several years.

1. Killing Bin Laden.

Need more?

The VA isn't a "priority" with Tea Baggers.

1. Killing Bin Laden.

Need more?

No, I need links, you're FOS

Well Kaz, he means that since the Manchurian muslim was president at the time of OBL's death, he gets the credit, BUT since the Manchurian muslim was the president during Fast and Furious, the IRS scandal, the NSA scandal, the VA scandal, and this current 5 terrorists for a traitor scandal, that he isn't to be held responsible!....See how that works....those are all Bush's fault! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Have an actual example?

Tea Baggers no longer own the Republican party; Obama also ordered the strike that killed bin Laden; check out s2195. :D

And where did the tea partiers oppose that? Link?

Have an actual example?

See?

That's completely incorrect.

Obama extended the Bush tax cuts for several years.

So first when he extended them for two years, the tea party opposed that? Link?

What's funny is you're demonstrating that you are like that, not the tea party. The question is what the tea party opposed that they would have supported had it not been Obama. To answer that question, here's a hint. You have to name things the tea party opposed. However, they wouldn't have opposed it had Obama not been president. All you're doing as I said is you're demonstrating you hate the tea party, you don't care what they supported or opposed.

LOL, no one could t make up the shit you people actually believe.

This news just being reported on news channels who arent sniffing Obama's balls.

EXCLUSIVE: Bergdahl declared jihad in 2010, secret documents show

U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl at one point during his captivity converted to Islam, fraternized openly with his captors and declared himself a "mujahid," or warrior for Islam, according to secret documents prepared on the basis of a purported eyewitness account and obtained by Fox News.

The reports indicate that Bergdahl's relations with his Haqqani captors morphed over time, from periods of hostility, where he was treated very much like a hostage, to periods where, as one source told Fox News, "he became much more of an accepted fellow" than is popularly understood. He even reportedly was allowed to carry a gun at times.

The documents show that Bergdahl at one point escaped his captors for five days and was kept, upon his re-capture, in a metal cage, like an animal. In addition, the reports detail discussions of prisoner swaps and other attempts at a negotiated resolution to the case that appear to have commenced as early as the fall of 2009.

EXCLUSIVE: Bergdahl declared jihad in 2010, secret documents show | Fox News

Taliban Commander: More Kidnappings to Come After Bergdahl Deal

Taliban commander warns of more kidnappings after Bowe Bergdahl - TIME

A Taliban commander close to the negotiations over the release of U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl told TIME Thursday that the deal made to secure Bergdahl’s release has made it more appealing for fighters to capture American soldiers and other high-value targets.

“It’s better to kidnap one person like Bergdahl than kidnapping hundreds of useless people,” the commander said, speaking by telephone on condition of anonymity because he is not authorized to speak to the media. “It has encouraged our people. Now everybody will work hard to capture such an important bird.”

This tells me that the Taliban thought Bergdahl was much more important than he is.....

Have an actual example?

And where did the tea partiers oppose that? Link?

The support was weak, at best. Many opposed the money it cost. I know several people who call themseves "Tea Party", they agree on little. And, you go back & forth between being a libertarian and a Tea Bagger, which is it?

“Our war on terror begins with al Qaeda. But it does not end there,” said President Bush in his address to a Joint Session to Congress just after 9-11. “This war is going to take a while.”

Ten years later, no one still knows how long. There will be no truce. No armistice. No white flag. No helicopter will dramatically depart from the roof of the embassy.

And in the wake of bin Laden’s death, that means this war is due for a lot of recalibrations on Capitol Hill.

A Taliban commander close to the negotiations over the release of U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl told TIME Thursday that the deal made to secure Bergdahl’s release has made it more appealing for fighters to capture American soldiers and other high-value targets.

“It’s better to kidnap one person like Bergdahl than kidnapping hundreds of useless people,” the commander said, speaking by telephone on condition of anonymity because he is not authorized to speak to the media. “It has encouraged our people. Now everybody will work hard to capture such an important bird.”
This tells me that the Taliban thought Bergdahl was much more important than he is.....

No, it says that the Taliban is positively delighted with how American conservatives have reacted to the release of Bergdahl. They'd just LOVE to keep mining this vein of political discord.

I mean, you've heard of divide and conquer, haven't you? The Taliban just can't believe their good fortune at having so many antiAmerican conservatives who are willing to go on the record with their unhappiness about a returning American POW instead of giving their fellow countryman the benefit of the doubt and showing a little bit of class in the process.

This news just being reported on news channels who arent sniffing Obama's balls.

EXCLUSIVE: Bergdahl declared jihad in 2010, secret documents show

U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl at one point during his captivity converted to Islam, fraternized openly with his captors and declared himself a "mujahid," or warrior for Islam, according to secret documents prepared on the basis of a purported eyewitness account and obtained by Fox News.

The reports indicate that Bergdahl's relations with his Haqqani captors morphed over time, from periods of hostility, where he was treated very much like a hostage, to periods where, as one source told Fox News, "he became much more of an accepted fellow" than is popularly understood. He even reportedly was allowed to carry a gun at times.

The documents show that Bergdahl at one point escaped his captors for five days and was kept, upon his re-capture, in a metal cage, like an animal. In addition, the reports detail discussions of prisoner swaps and other attempts at a negotiated resolution to the case that appear to have commenced as early as the fall of 2009.

EXCLUSIVE: Bergdahl declared jihad in 2010, secret documents show | Fox News
How does opening that can of worms "Support the Troops"

No, it says that the Taliban is positively delighted with how American conservatives have reacted to the release of Bergdahl. They'd just LOVE to keep mining this vein of political discord.

I mean, you've heard of divide and conquer, haven't you? The Taliban just can't believe their good fortune at having so many antiAmerican conservatives who are willing to go on the record with their unhappiness about a returning American POW instead of giving their fellow countryman the benefit of the doubt and showing a little bit of class in the process.

People are already well aware of the fact that Obama has no class so it's not like it's a leak or anything

Forum List

Back