US Soldier Freed From Captivity in Afghanistan

Giuliani: White House In 'Utter Panic' Over Bergdahl Fallout

Please liberals...watch and read this and wake the hell up!

Giuliani? It's as likely that Giuliani has access to sources inside the WH as it is that Sarah Palin is going to write a book without a ghost writer or a co-author, or that Rush Limbaugh is going to do volunteer work to help underprivileged kids, or that Sean Hannity is going to get an advanced degrees in Philosophy.

You don't need inside WH sources to smell the shit coming from the undies of the current White House occupants. This thing has been a major-league hairball since Day 1.

Taliban Commander: More Kidnappings to Come After Bergdahl Deal

Taliban commander warns of more kidnappings after Bowe Bergdahl - TIME

A Taliban commander close to the negotiations over the release of U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl told TIME Thursday that the deal made to secure Bergdahl’s release has made it more appealing for fighters to capture American soldiers and other high-value targets.

“It’s better to kidnap one person like Bergdahl than kidnapping hundreds of useless people,” the commander said, speaking by telephone on condition of anonymity because he is not authorized to speak to the media. “It has encouraged our people. Now everybody will work hard to capture such an important bird.”

Suddenly, i have an image of Obama's face imposed on Steve Urkel's body while saying "Did i do that?"

Has anyone killed this guy yet? Cause that's what it sounds like the GOPers want to do. They'd like to gang rape him, behead him, and pee on his grave.

My goodness. Can "conservatives" make you want to hurl more than they already do?
How about you showing everybody where anyone has made those statements, Libby.
How about you stop labeling him a traitor without knowing what he was thinking.

You people make me sick.

You go over there and insert yourself in the same situation and don't go nuts and report back to us, asswipe.

A Taliban commander close to the negotiations over the release of U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl told TIME Thursday that the deal made to secure Bergdahl’s release has made it more appealing for fighters to capture American soldiers and other high-value targets.

“It’s better to kidnap one person like Bergdahl than kidnapping hundreds of useless people,” the commander said, speaking by telephone on condition of anonymity because he is not authorized to speak to the media. “It has encouraged our people. Now everybody will work hard to capture such an important bird.”
This tells me that the Taliban thought Bergdahl was much more important than he is.....

No, it says that the Taliban is positively delighted with how American conservatives have reacted to the release of Bergdahl. They'd just LOVE to keep mining this vein of political discord.

You are just loaded with shit, you know that?

This news just being reported on news channels who arent sniffing Obama's balls.

EXCLUSIVE: Bergdahl declared jihad in 2010, secret documents show

U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl at one point during his captivity converted to Islam, fraternized openly with his captors and declared himself a "mujahid," or warrior for Islam, according to secret documents prepared on the basis of a purported eyewitness account and obtained by Fox News.

The reports indicate that Bergdahl's relations with his Haqqani captors morphed over time, from periods of hostility, where he was treated very much like a hostage, to periods where, as one source told Fox News, "he became much more of an accepted fellow" than is popularly understood. He even reportedly was allowed to carry a gun at times.

The documents show that Bergdahl at one point escaped his captors for five days and was kept, upon his re-capture, in a metal cage, like an animal. In addition, the reports detail discussions of prisoner swaps and other attempts at a negotiated resolution to the case that appear to have commenced as early as the fall of 2009.

EXCLUSIVE: Bergdahl declared jihad in 2010, secret documents show | Fox News
How does opening that can of worms "Support the Troops"
I might ask the same question if I was a brain-dead Obama supporter. This can of worms will be all over the news tonight and tomorrow. Let's see the Kenyan squirm out of this.

I can already tell you how he'll squirm his way out of this:
It's Booooooooooosh's fault!!

Either that or he'll find another shiny object in an attempt to distract the masses.

:lol:

How did I know this was going to be the reaction..

It's like I'm psychic or sumptin'

Swallow I love you, keep making more threads like this......

Everytime you try to act patriotic, it ends up blowing up in the face liberals like you. WHY? Because you aren't patriotic, it's just your attempt to fake or mock our patriotism.....

Next time stick to loving commies and Europe....that's more in your wheelhouse.

Has anyone killed this guy yet? Cause that's what it sounds like the GOPers want to do. They'd like to gang rape him, behead him, and pee on his grave.

My goodness. Can "conservatives" make you want to hurl more than they already do?
How about you showing everybody where anyone has made those statements, Libby.
How about you stop labeling him a traitor without knowing what he was thinking.

You people make me sick.

You go over there and insert yourself in the same situation and don't go nuts and report back to us, asswipe.
Hey, jerk, I have 3 years of being a combat infantryman. I have been in situations many times. I suffer from wounds, PTSD and am dying from Agent Orange and am 100% disabled. So don't tell me about turncoats and patriotism because you're an expert at Paint Ball and Laser Tag.

This tells me that the Taliban thought Bergdahl was much more important than he is.....

No, it says that the Taliban is positively delighted with how American conservatives have reacted to the release of Bergdahl. They'd just LOVE to keep mining this vein of political discord.

Is the truth a little too painful for ya?

The Taliban is just LOVIN' the reaction they've gotten from American conservatives who are howling like stuck pigs at the return of a POW who THEY kept prisoner for 5 years. Frankly, I think they're surprised at it, but delighted nonetheless. So, after their various videos have gotten so much airplay, and conservatives seem so willing to take them at their word (which surprises the hell out of me, I MUST say), they simply couldn't resist taking another shot at stirring the American cauldron by releasing more statements on the subject. And once again, conservatives jumped on it as if Taliban statements today carried the same weight as when George Washington supposedly said that he could not tell a lie after chopping down a cherry tree as a young man.

What's next, I wonder. Is the RNC going to replay Taliban videos at the RNC convention in a couple of years in order to imply that the Taliban are more trustworthy than Obama and the Democrats? At this point, that wouldn't surprise me since you guys are so full of anti-American sentiment that you've lost all perspective on reality.

Last edited:

The Taliban is just LOVIN' the reaction they've gotten from American conservatives who are howling like stuck pigs at the return of a POW who THEY kept prisoner for 5 years. Frankly, I think they're surprised at it, but delighted nonetheless. So, after their various videos have gotten so much airplay, and conservatives seem so willing to take them at their word (which surprises the hell out of me, I MUST say), they simply couldn't resist taking another shot at stirring the American cauldron by releasing more statements on the subject. And once again, conservatives jumped on it as if Taliban statements today carried the same weight as when George Washington supposedly said that he could not tell a lie after chopping down a cherry tree as a young man.

What's next, I wonder. Is the RNC going to replay Taliban videos at the RNC convention in a couple of years in order to imply that the Taliban are more trustworthy than Obama and the Democrats? At this point, that wouldn't surprise me since you guys are so full of anti-American sentiment that you've lost all perspective on reality.
"Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth.
Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician".
~~Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

With all the hoopla about the "marine" taking three very powerful guns into Mexico, running from police and winding up in Jail, many conservatives seem to have forgotten an American soldier actively fighting in Afghanistan was being held by the Taliban.

He's free today..thanks to President Obama.

The only American soldier held prisoner in Afghanistan has been freed by the Taliban in exchange for the release of five Afghan detainees from the U.S. prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, Obama administration officials said Saturday.

Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl was handed over to U.S. special forces by the Taliban Saturday evening, local time, in an area of eastern Afghanistan, near the Pakistani border. Officials said the exchange was not violent and the 28-year-old Bergdahl was in good condition and able to walk.

In a statement, President Barack Obama said Bergdahl's recovery "is a reminder of America's unwavering commitment to leave no man or woman in uniform behind on the battlefield."
US Soldier Freed From Captivity in Afghanistan - ABC News

Now give the Prez some sugar.

:D

Reposting this.
Now we know he was not fighting in Afghanistan Not for the US anyway. Obama looks like a buffoon, having traded 5 high value Taliban leaders for a Taliban recruit. Let's see you criticize this deal, which has done nothing but endanger America.

Sounds like you have some personal contacts within the taliban to know what they are thinking to that level of intimacy.

With all the hoopla about the "marine" taking three very powerful guns into Mexico, running from police and winding up in Jail, many conservatives seem to have forgotten an American soldier actively fighting in Afghanistan was being held by the Taliban.

He's free today..thanks to President Obama.

The only American soldier held prisoner in Afghanistan has been freed by the Taliban in exchange for the release of five Afghan detainees from the U.S. prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, Obama administration officials said Saturday.

Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl was handed over to U.S. special forces by the Taliban Saturday evening, local time, in an area of eastern Afghanistan, near the Pakistani border. Officials said the exchange was not violent and the 28-year-old Bergdahl was in good condition and able to walk.

In a statement, President Barack Obama said Bergdahl's recovery "is a reminder of America's unwavering commitment to leave no man or woman in uniform behind on the battlefield."
US Soldier Freed From Captivity in Afghanistan - ABC News

Now give the Prez some sugar.

:D

Reposting this.
Now we know he was not fighting in Afghanistan Not for the US anyway. Obama looks like a buffoon, having traded 5 high value Taliban leaders for a Taliban recruit. Let's see you criticize this deal, which has done nothing but endanger America.

Your anti-American rhetoric is duly noted.

Last edited:
What gets me is many of you on the left can't even admit to Bergdahl just being an excuse for this admin. to go around Congress's back to accomplish an objective of getting rid of another 5 detainees. They actually set him up as well. My opinion.

What gets me is many of you on the left can't even admit to Bergdahl just being an excuse for this admin. to go around Congress's back to accomplish an objective of getting rid of another 5 detainees. They actually set him up as well. My opinion.

Are you obtuse? Do you actually think the administration cared more about getting RID of detainees at gitmo more than they cared about getting an American soldier released from captivity? If so, that's a pretty fucked up way to think, man.

For your information, the Israelis routinely make prisoner swaps that are WAY more lopsided in terms of numbers. They might trade 40 Palestinians just to get 1 or 2 Israelis because they put a premium on the lives of their citizens.

Forum List

Back