US to Rearm Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a big problem with the U.S. taxpayer being forced to fund weapons for another nation to defend it's border.

Yet, the same government won't fund security personal for our southern border. .. :doubt:

They entire reforming of the Israel nation was totally unholy. They went in as they did originally and the learned absolutely nothing on their long exodus and throughout all their trials and tribulations. They were punished by God for their "chosen people sent to make all others their footstool ie. pharoah or nazi creed to a T". When will we all learn none, not even the chosen, are above God's non hypocritical laws and judgements?

Your opinion is irrelevant to the subject at hand but thank you for your useless input. :cool:

I have a big problem with the U.S. taxpayer being forced to fund weapons for another nation to defend it's border.

Yet, the same government won't fund security personal for our southern border. .. :doubt:

I don't have a problem with helping any democratic nation defend itself from terrorists. But, I wish the Israelis would stop appropriating West Bank land.

I don't have a problem with helping any democratic nation defend itself from terrorists. But, I wish the Israelis would stop appropriating West Bank land.

The Palestinians have Hamas, with sane leadership, public opnion could also change.

DOD releases arms to Israel, official says

Stars and Stripes - Published: July 30, 2014

WASHINGTON — As conflict continues between Israel and Hamas militants in Gaza, the Department of Defense has released arms to Israel from a weapons stockpile maintained within the borders of the close U.S. ally, a defense official confirmed Wednesday.

The ammunition sale from the weapons stockpile, established in the 1990s for use by both countries in case of emergency, took place within the last week, following three weeks of battle between the Israeli military and Hamas militants in Gaza.

DOD releases arms to Israel, official says - Stripes

======================================

Hey, it's a way for the US to flush older inventory before it passes is Freshness (Sell-By) Date. Good for us. Good for the Israelis. Win-win.

Last edited:
99.3% of Americans don't care what Muslims think.

The other .7% don't matter when it comes to what they think.

Of course we are going to rearm Israel.

They entire reforming of the Israel nation was totally unholy. They went in as they did originally and the learned absolutely nothing on their long exodus and throughout all their trials and tribulations. They were punished by God for their "chosen people sent to make all others their footstool ie. pharoah or nazi creed to a T". When will we all learn none, not even the chosen, are above God's non hypocritical laws and judgements?
Are you an unlearned moooslim? Learn to speak coherently or shut up. Clue, all of Israel is the Jews given to them by God, period.

Then do you have a problem with American taxpayer money being sent to terrorists? Tell obamashitforbrains to stop that.

I put this in Politics because I think this is a political signal.

US officials quickly approved an Israeli request for more ammunition perhaps to quell the discord in US/Israeli relations and perhaps to remind Israel's enemies that we stand shoulder to shoulder with Israel.

And then brain dead American citizens can't figure out why people in the Middle East call the U.S. the "Great Satan". ... :cool:

I've actually had that figured out for a long time now.

That's why I'm 100% in favor of killing every last goddamned Muslim in the Middle East.

There are some people with whom one just can't make friends.

US officials quickly approved an Israeli request for more ammunition perhaps to quell the discord in US/Israeli relations and perhaps to remind Israel's enemies that we stand shoulder to shoulder with Israel.

And then brain dead American citizens can't figure out why people in the Middle East call the U.S. the "Great Satan". ... :cool:

That's why I'm 100% in favor of killing every last goddamned Muslim in the Middle East.

Good luck with that Rambo....... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

We don't need a "Rambo" to do that, troll.

Just the click of a few buttons inside a suitcase, aaaaaaaaaaaaaand POOF — GOODBYE, ISLAM!!! :badgrin:

US officials quickly approved an Israeli request for more ammunition perhaps to quell the discord in US/Israeli relations and perhaps to remind Israel's enemies that we stand shoulder to shoulder with Israel. :D

link

Just the click of a few buttons inside a suitcase, aaaaaaaaaaaaaand POOF — GOODBYE, ISLAM!!!
You have quite the vivid imagination. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Then do you have a problem with American taxpayer money being sent to terrorists? Tell obamashitforbrains to stop that.
STFU until you understand about what you are talking.

He's a black man, he's president, he is not Muslim, get the fuck over it, loser.

Just the click of a few buttons inside a suitcase, aaaaaaaaaaaaaand POOF — GOODBYE, ISLAM!!!
You have quite the vivid imagination. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

412.jpg

Imagine that. :badgrin:

Who is cleansing whom Haissem? God 10, Mohammed 0.

Excuse me retard.

The ethnic cleansing is occurring because US taxpayers are FORCED under penalty of law to contribute to the welfare/warfare state.

Israhell used the money to create a massive militarized criminal theocratic state.

Who is cleansing whom Haissem? God 10, Mohammed 0.

Excuse me retard.

The ethnic cleansing is occurring because US taxpayers are FORCED under penalty of law to contribute to the welfare/warfare state.

Israhell used the money to create a massive militarized criminal theocratic state.

Shut off your PC or MAC, the CPU was developed in Israel by Kikes.

Who is cleansing whom Haissem? God 10, Mohammed 0.[/

Excuse me...me retarded.

That's ok Manuel....comprendez espanol?

Excuse me retard.

Comprendes Hebreo hijo de puta?

Thread closed due to the fact that is is not a topic for Politics but rather belongs in IP or ME, and it has degenerated into a flame fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back