US Troops in serious peril now..Terry Jones burns Koran

My position has been consistent from the beginning. Jones did not know that those ass wipes in Afghanistan would go out ind kill people over this.

It looks like Jones is doubling down on stupid.

What will the excuse be this time?

U.S. pastor says he will put Mohammed 'on trial' next as NATO chief condemns Koran burning for starting riots

Despite clear evidence that his actions have led to multiple murders and widespread violence in the Middle East, controversial Florida pastor Terry Jones has vowed to step up his provocative campaign against Islam.
The radical pastor said that he was considering putting Islamic prophet Mohammed 'on trial' for his next 'day of judgement' publicity stunt.
His last, in which he oversaw the burning of a copy of the Koran after a six-hour mock trial, has been directly responsible for a wave of violence that began last night and has left 30 people dead and more than 150 injured.
Terry Jones will put Mohammed 'on trial' as Koran burning sparks 2nd day of violence | Mail Online

Why are you afraid of Muslims?

My position has been consistent from the beginning. Jones did not know that those ass wipes in Afghanistan would go out ind kill people over this.

U.S. pastor says he will put Mohammed 'on trial' next as NATO chief condemns Koran burning for starting riots

Despite clear evidence that his actions have led to multiple murders and widespread violence in the Middle East, controversial Florida pastor Terry Jones has vowed to step up his provocative campaign against Islam.
The radical pastor said that he was considering putting Islamic prophet Mohammed 'on trial' for his next 'day of judgement' publicity stunt.
His last, in which he oversaw the burning of a copy of the Koran after a six-hour mock trial, has been directly responsible for a wave of violence that began last night and has left 30 people dead and more than 150 injured.
Terry Jones will put Mohammed 'on trial' as Koran burning sparks 2nd day of violence | Mail Online

:lol:

I didn't think you would have an answer.

This reminds me of Bush who said after 9/11 for everyone to continue going to malls and shopping, taking vacations (not to the middle east, though. Duh), going about their business because if we hunker down in fear of "what will they do next", they win. Well.....dont burn any books, stop traffic so prayers can be made to Mecca, learn Spanish so we can understand our own laws or call businesses where we have to punch number 1 for English, etc.

Yall just carry on and have a good ol time. Pretty sure eventually yall will see the proverbial light. When its too fucking late.

Yanno..........I kinda hope that someone with ties to the military walks up to him and beats his ass badly enough that he ends up in the hospital.

He's done enough to put my fellow brothers and sisters in arms in harm's way.

Don't kill him, just put him in traction. I know that if the dumb fucker ever showed up in Amarillo, I'd goad the fucker into a fight and then try to put his stupid ass in the hospital.

Too bad I don't have enough money for a road trip to Florida.

Terry Jones is an asshole. A pastor he is not.

Yes, he is the Pastor of a Christian church.

And the world sees him as a Christian leader and representative of Christianity. :doubt:

Not true, Sunni. Outside of the US this man is certainly not seen as a man of God. Most see him for what he is. A publicity-seeking moron with a personal agenda of hatred. He knew exactly what consequences he was aiming to produce. I would even suggest he is deeply satisfied that people have died since he can claim it proves his point. He is no better than the Islamic fundamentalist bigots he condemns.

What the preacher did was extremely stupid. But anyone who believes that the punishment for stupidity should be the death of innocents should probably just kill himself.

And the world sees him as a Christian leader and representative of Christianity. :doubt:

Not true, Sunni. Outside of the US this man is certainly not seen as a man of God. Most see him for what he is. A publicity-seeking moron with a personal agenda of hatred. He knew exactly what consequences he was aiming to produce. I would even suggest he is deeply satisfied that people have died since he can claim it proves his point. He is no better than the Islamic fundamentalist bigots he condemns.

Yup

Why anyone would mistake supporting his rights for approving of his actions is more than a mystery. Not that I expect you to understand the difference since you actually support terrorism.
I don't support terrorism. Why do you keep saying that?

Because you keep saying that there is no difference between a person exercising their free speech rights and a person who commits terrorist acts. Like it or not, that means you support terrorism.
I never said that. How sad that you have to lie to support your hero Jones.

How soon we forget about the 9/11 mosque. If Americans start killing Muslims because of it who will you blame? I suspect you will blame those who did the killing and think nothing of the one who is funding the building. and you will have forgotten your words like most here that spoke out against Jones.

I say fuck'em and burn every damn Quran you can find that is if they want to be that damn childish.

There is a movie on netflix called God On Trial.
Synopsis is a group of jews in a concentration camp awaiting death...and they decide to put God on trial. Great flick.
Gosh. I wonder how many Christians will run out and kill more jews because they dared do such a thing?

Dont y'all see? THEY are controlling what the USA does not by using bombs this time (oh, no mistake they are planning and sneaking and slimeing around but are wagging their own dog at the moment)...they are using us, americans, to do the damage by removing even more rights so many died to protect. And sadly..and scarey as well..its WORKING.

Sounds like an interesting movie. What did you rate it? I plan on adding it to my queue shortly.

By the way, as a Christian, I blame the Jewish people no more than I blame myself for the death of Christ. I believe most followers of Christ see it in the same manner.

Immie

Synopsis is a group of jews in a concentration camp awaiting death...and they decide to put God on trial. Great flick.
Gosh. I wonder how many Christians will run out and kill more jews because they dared do such a thing?

Dont y'all see? THEY are controlling what the USA does not by using bombs this time (oh, no mistake they are planning and sneaking and slimeing around but are wagging their own dog at the moment)...they are using us, americans, to do the damage by removing even more rights so many died to protect. And sadly..and scarey as well..its WORKING.

Sounds like an interesting movie. What did you rate it? I plan on adding it to my queue shortly.

By the way, as a Christian, I blame the Jewish people no more than I blame myself for the death of Christ. I believe most followers of Christ see it in the same manner.

Immie
4 stars.
Let me know what you think of it. Its on Instant Play, too, so no waiting for a dvd in the mail.

How soon we forget about the 9/11 mosque. If Americans start killing Muslims because of it who will you blame? I suspect you will blame those who did the killing and think nothing of the one who is funding the building. and you will have forgotten your words like most here that spoke out against Jones.

I say fuck'em and burn every damn Quran you can find that is if they want to be that damn childish.

IF americans killed due to the mosque being built...would it be worse if no muslims were found so the americans killed a few tourists instead...korean, australian, hawaiian, sweden? Then where does the blame lay? On the americans who couldnt find a target of muslims so went on a killing spree of "anyone will do because we are angry".....or the asshole that built the mosque?

Last edited:
What the preacher did was extremely stupid. But anyone who believes that the punishment for stupidity should be the death of innocents should probably just kill himself.

No.... its easier to blame a hay-seed from some backwoods church than to hold the radical Islamists feet to the fire.

Immie
4 stars.
Let me know what you think of it. Its on Instant Play, too, so no waiting for a dvd in the mail.

I don't instant play in my house. My son has it set up in his room, but the rest of us watch the movies in the living room together. I'll let you know and I am moving it up on my list because due to all the series we are trying to watch (multiple disks on the queue) our queue is something like 280 disks long, if not 300 by now.

I will try to remember to let you know what I think of it.

Immie

This reminds me of Bush who said after 9/11 for everyone to continue going to malls and shopping, taking vacations (not to the middle east, though. Duh), going about their business because if we hunker down in fear of "what will they do next", they win. Well.....dont burn any books, stop traffic so prayers can be made to Mecca, learn Spanish so we can understand our own laws or call businesses where we have to punch number 1 for English, etc.

Yall just carry on and have a good ol time. Pretty sure eventually yall will see the proverbial light. When its too fucking late.
Do I have to immigrate to China* just so I don't have to put up with Christian and Muslim loonies (there at least Christians and radical Muslims are put in their place), bombings, and murdering people over burnt books, written by old pedophiles of a death cult (and have no proof than the words of men who invaded and pillaged across the medieval world, stealing, murdering, raping, and committing mass genocide as they went)? :cuckoo:

Apologizing to both is insane, the pastor should be doing community service (a reasonable request considering what he encouraged), the Muslims involved should be imprisoned for life/executed for committing the murders, and we should be demanding an explanation by the Afghan government of how they allowed this to happen (UN buildings are just as important in international law as national embassies as I understand it). :rolleyes:

*If the west sells out (and its economy fails), expect a mass exodus to Asia (expect millions of westerners to flee to Japan, South Korea, India, Thailand and China) I will be joining it, as if it hates western culture so much, naturally the western culture (and the scientific, military and technical knowledge) will leave it for more friendly shores, where they can speak their own language and write and speak without being burned to death or bombed (or be set upon by vicious mobs of left wing intellectuals/Hamas apologists). ;)

Last edited:

IF americans killed due to the mosque being built...would it be worse if no muslims were found so the americans killed a few tourists instead...korean, australian, hawaiian, sweden? Then where does the blame lay? On the americans who couldnt find a target of muslims so went on a killing spree of "anyone will do because we are angry".....or the asshole that built the mosque?

As for me I will blame the killers. Those who Blames Jones will blame the Americans. They will have forgotten what they said about Jones, But I will remind them if this happens. You can bet your last dollar on that fact.

Yanno......this stupid fucker in Florida should have got the message the first time..........Americans don't support blind bullshit stupidity like he's displayed.

Incidentally, I give major props to the media for keeping this off the airwaves for as long as they could. Here in the US, it got little if any coverage, until someone told Karzai about it, and he made a federal case of it, inciting the other idiots to do their bullshit.

Yeah.......I DO blame Terry Jones for his actions, he's the one that did it after being told not to once.

I also blame Hamid Karzai. But, he didn't do it for religious reasons, he did it for political reasons. He's looking to get re-elected and thinks this will give him the juice to make it over the top.

Like I said............I think that anyone who is currently serving, or has served, should have full license to walk up to this stupid bastard "preacher" and beat his ass. Personally? I hope he gets his butt kicked badly enough to require a doctor at least once a month, if not weekly.

He's done more to harm the troops than most.

:lol:

I didn't think you would have an answer.

Did you ask a question I should have the answer to? Did I offer excuses for him burning a Qur'an? I would love to see anything where you think anyone made an excuse for him doing that, While you are looking you will stumble dozens of posts excusing murder because someone burnt a Qur'an, feel free to ignore them since they disturb your view that I am a bigot.

Again, why are you afraid of Islam?

Forum List

Back