US won’t survive four more years of Trump ‘chaos’, Nikki Haley says

with all respect and admiration, misses Haley, wouldn't you be better off playing nice to Trump and trying to secure yourself a Vice-Presidential ticket that way?
he's way ahead in the polls after all, and that's unlikely to change (imho).
Haley is a dope. Her only supporters are the Sununu zombies. MAGA

We’ll see. I suspect that his base of support is about as loyal as any we’ve ever see.
Trump and his personal issues are too high maintenance. Trump is like endless reruns of a boring reality show

So was President Trump supposedly telling the families of the shooting victims in Iowa to "get over it", but y'all refuse to stop whining about that.

A figure of speech.

Not to be taken literally.

i did not witness that statement by Trump and am lacking the context necessary to make any judgements here.

Trump and his personal issues are too high maintenance. Trump is like endless reruns of a boring reality show
His base doesn’t seem to care about the opinions of those who are not one of his supporters nor ever have been.

Translation: the deep state and MSM will AGAIN work to smear President Trump and stir up riots if need be. They will launch disease, murder citizens, send out active shooters…..whatever it takes to keep their past crimes hidden and both hands in the $7T honey pot and foreign payoffs and I could keep going…..

exactly. i also have better things to do with my time than chat in hater-mode all day long.. :p
Like you and Lance could go upstairs eh?deep state fag Boys paid to kill the Country. As long as you make out to heck with our Grandchildren right Brad?

Forum List

Back