US won’t survive four more years of Trump ‘chaos’, Nikki Haley says

with all respect and admiration, misses Haley, wouldn't you be better off playing nice to Trump and trying to secure yourself a Vice-Presidential ticket that way?
he's way ahead in the polls after all, and that's unlikely to change (imho).
Another little girl lost in the woods. She should hook up with Letita. One is ignorant of the real estate-bank-insurance empire the other thinks a POTUS can unilaterally save a nation. Perfect little preschool buddies.

with all respect and admiration, misses Haley, wouldn't you be better off playing nice to Trump and trying to secure yourself a Vice-Presidential ticket that way?
I suppose if she was a self-interested, power hungry, narcissist who only thought about her own fortunes she might do that. Instead, she's thinking about the fortunes of the country and what another term could mean if Capt. COVID wins. The kind of thing that's antithetical to the core of Mr. Hydroxychloroquine's being.

Trump gets his ass kicked. Haley likely defeats Biden. But you MAGAs be you.

If Haley runs against Biden she will lose badly.

she has a larger lead in the polls against Biden than Trump

I know a great many people that are voting for Biden to keep Trump out of office. They would not all feel the same way about Haley

she's on the right track against China for instance.
i like most of her other campaign promises too.

for the record : now that the collective powers that be have started Cold War 2, i'm all-in.
against terrorists (first), now also against Iran, China and Russia and all of those most stubborn allies.
Nikki did nothing in South Carolina, her record is pretty much, nothing

How is she right?

You know how, we all do. Trump is all about Trump and would seek out his own mother. He will subvert our esteemed institutions, the ones that provided us with the best life any human society has ever had.
Christ, this guy even tried to corrupt the CDC!

You know how, we all do. Trump is all about Trump and would seek out his own mother. He will subvert our esteemed institutions, the ones that provided us with the best life any human society has ever had.
Christ, this guy even tried to corrupt the CDC!
yet Trump did none of that

how about some real examples instead of vague comments

What was so bad about robust economy and national security?

Your national security was an illusion.
Trump made us far less safe. I understand how few are aware of how it all fits together. I can't run through it all here.
As to the economy, it was fine. Period. His promotion if it daily made it seem it was something it wasn't.
It was nowhere as good as it is today but do you even know this?

Forum List

Back