US won’t survive four more years of Trump ‘chaos’, Nikki Haley says

Thanks for the observation peacefan. Of course Nikki wants to be President and, as the classic example of professional politician, she chooses to engage in the politics of personal destruction. I'll risk the 'chaos' to get the instincts, skill set, problem solving ability, MAGA vision and dedication to world peace and peace through strength. Yeah that comes with some 'mean tweets' but it's definitely worth it.
Name one problem he solved.

Translation: the deep state and MSM will AGAIN work to smear President Trump and stir up riots if need be. They will launch disease, murder citizens, send out active shooters…..whatever it takes to keep their past crimes hidden and both hands in the $7T honey pot and foreign payoffs and I could keep going…..
just curious here; describe that honeypot for me please.. 7 trillion? seems like a lot. i'd wanna know what it'll be spent on.

with all respect and admiration, misses Haley, wouldn't you be better off playing nice to Trump and trying to secure yourself a Vice-Presidential ticket that way?
he's way ahead in the polls after all, and that's unlikely to change (imho).

America is done, you can stick a fork in it.

The mere fact we are facing Trump vs Biden II is the surest sign there can be we have reached our peak long ago and are on the downward slope now. There is no coming back from this.

He set up the end of the Afghanistan war, forced the Taliban to cease fighting until Biden bungled it.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

"forced" them to cease fighting? Are you drunk?

Trump told them he would give them the country if they would just stop killing our people for a few months. We surrendered to the Taliban, not the other way around.

Haley appears to be operating under the assumption that Trumpsters are against chaos, that they're against bringing down our system and institutions.

Clearly she's not paying attention.

vHHcC76.jpg

just curious here; describe that honeypot for me please.. 7 trillion? seems like a lot. i'd wanna know what it'll be spent on.

$7T is the next spending. You support it on $4.5T revenue Perhaps? You people own it all. you sucketh.

they break the Country so badly (virus, housing etc.). Then spend trillions more blaming the guy in office when they implemented the damage. Time after time. When you see // Im done with the topic. I’ve won, the rest lost. Im done with you and your deep state attitude.

no he did not.

why was it a problem where it was?

Illegal crossing did not drop till 2020 due to COVID, they went up each of his first 3 years.

spinning arsejack sappy headed story teller. The STD deduction became meaningful for 100 million overnight. No mire chasing receipts. No more pages of copies at kinkos. What used to take months is now 15 minutes. I know. I’ve lived it. Enter income, take off deduction, E-file presto. Also made State filings easier. I know.

When you see // i’m done with you. You are nothing but a dishonest troublemaker. At least moon is funny. Dont push your luck.

Forum List

Back