US would allow aaple

Showdown over iPhone reignites the debate around privacy

Good for Apple, keep telling the federal government to fuck off...

So you are for the rights of the terrorists? You hate the government more than you hate terrorists? I bet if a Republican was President you wouldn't feel the same way, which is really ignorant, because you're letting your partisanship dictate what is necessary to keep us safe.

I think they can make an exception based on the circumstances....since the jerk was a terrorist the government should be allowed to view his phone and that's all. It doesn't have to be a permanent agreement that they have the right to every phone, but it might shed some light on who the terrorists are and where they are located, especially if they are ini the US.

Ignorant views will not help keep us safe, and the same people not wanting the government to get access to the terrorist's phone will be the ones complaining that the government didn't do its job when one of his friends (who's number may be on his phone) commits another terrorist act.
Silly you, the government is all about taking. They are not our friends, there is over a century of proof of this.
I know you don't watch TV, so where on NETFLIX did you find that fiction movie that tells you the government is all about taking. Sounds like the conservative meme machine speaking through you.

We are the government....so if the government (yourself) is not treating you right, maybe it's your fault?

Apple giving in on this, 100% mistake. The government can not be allowed to be in control of any private company, they are not infallible.
The federal government doing right by the country no matter the party... Lol

So, you don't want the government to protect you? Then why all the hullabaloo from conservatives about Obama not keeping us safe? Why don't you want for them to find out if there are more terrorists in the US that the San Diego terrorists was contacting? You don't care if they bomb another area? Quit bitching that Obama isn't keeping us safe if you don't want the government to do its job.

The federal government is full of fuckups... Who can't get real jobs,
Lol

Bwahahaha....says the ignoramus who gets all his info from Faux. You just showed how dumb you are.....you don't become rich on welfare....

If you brought back either of the Roosevelts—Teddy or Franklin—from the grave, the most astonishing thing they would find is that the “malefactors of great wealth” have become the benefactors of today’s liberalism, and Democrats have become the party of the rich.
How Did The Democrats Become The Party Of The Rich?
I don't watch TV, sorry.
Except a little Netflix

No wonder you are making erroneous assumptions......actually, it is the red states (conservatives) that get the majority of welfare....so apparently they're the ones that can't get real jobs?
Actually it's the deadbeat individuals who get welfare...

In the red states.

So you are for the rights of the terrorists? You hate the government more than you hate terrorists? I bet if a Republican was President you wouldn't feel the same way, which is really ignorant, because you're letting your partisanship dictate what is necessary to keep us safe.

I think they can make an exception based on the circumstances....since the jerk was a terrorist the government should be allowed to view his phone and that's all. It doesn't have to be a permanent agreement that they have the right to every phone, but it might shed some light on who the terrorists are and where they are located, especially if they are ini the US.

Ignorant views will not help keep us safe, and the same people not wanting the government to get access to the terrorist's phone will be the ones complaining that the government didn't do its job when one of his friends (who's number may be on his phone) commits another terrorist act.
Silly you, the government is all about taking. They are not our friends, there is over a century of proof of this.
I know you don't watch TV, so where on NETFLIX did you find that fiction movie that tells you the government is all about taking. Sounds like the conservative meme machine speaking through you.

We are the government....so if the government (yourself) is not treating you right, maybe it's your fault?

Apple giving in on this, 100% mistake. The government can not be allowed to be in control of any private company, they are not infallible.

So, you don't want the government to protect you? Then why all the hullabaloo from conservatives about Obama not keeping us safe? Why don't you want for them to find out if there are more terrorists in the US that the San Diego terrorists was contacting? You don't care if they bomb another area? Quit bitching that Obama isn't keeping us safe if you don't want the government to do its job.
Silly you, the federal government has not been the people's for many, many decades now. Career politicians own it.

These murders and mass shootings are a direct reflection of the leadership of the federal government, owned by career politicians.

Lol

Bwahahaha....says the ignoramus who gets all his info from Faux. You just showed how dumb you are.....you don't become rich on welfare....

If you brought back either of the Roosevelts—Teddy or Franklin—from the grave, the most astonishing thing they would find is that the “malefactors of great wealth” have become the benefactors of today’s liberalism, and Democrats have become the party of the rich.
I don't watch TV, sorry.
Except a little Netflix

No wonder you are making erroneous assumptions......actually, it is the red states (conservatives) that get the majority of welfare....so apparently they're the ones that can't get real jobs?

Presumably you are going to connect the dots and link red state welfare to iphone encryption.

right?

So, you only read one post response and are butt hurt because you couldn't it figure out? Bwahahaha....why don't you read the posts being responded to before you make your stupid analysis?

Rightwing, leftwing....body in the middle controls both. GW Bush was a POS and so was his dad....so was Bill Clinton, his wife and Barry.. Wake up and smell the coffee...you are not in Kansas anymore.

So, you hate everyone.....I think Somalia would be a good place for you.

Rightwing, leftwing....body in the middle controls both. GW Bush was a POS and so was his dad....so was Bill Clinton, his wife and Barry.. Wake up and smell the coffee...you are not in Kansas anymore.

ALL career politicians are in the game of politics for themselves no one else. No one that gives a shit should be able to make a career out of politics...

Lol

I don't watch TV, sorry.
Except a little Netflix

Presumably you are going to connect the dots and link red state welfare to iphone encryption.

right?

So, you only read one post response and are butt hurt because you couldn't it figure out? Bwahahaha....why don't you read the posts being responded to before you make your stupid analysis?

Help us out here Mertex. Since everyone is your student in this area, please enlighten us as to how red state welfare is connected to iphone encryption. We breathlessly await your lecture.

ALL career politicians are in the game of politics for themselves no one else. No one that gives a shit should be able to make a career out of politics...
2 terms and out

These murders and mass shootings are a direct reflection of the leadership of the federal government, owned by career politicians.

No, they are a result of George W. Bush's fuck up when he invaded Iraq under the lie that they had WMDs and then decided to dissolve the Iraqi Army.

Here is what happened: In 2003, the U.S. military, on orders of President Bush, invaded Iraq, and nineteen days later threw out Saddam’s government. A few days after that, President Bush or someone in his Administration decreed the dissolution of the Iraqi Army. This decision didn’t throw “thirty thousand individuals” out of a job, as Ziedrich said—the number was closer to ten times that. Overnight, at least two hundred and fifty thousand Iraqi men—armed, angry, and with military training—were suddenly humiliated and out of work.

This was probably the single most catastrophic decision of the American venture in Iraq. In a stroke, the Administration helped enable the creation of the Iraqi insurgency. Bush Administration officials involved in the decision—like Paul Bremer and Walter Slocombe—argued that they were effectively ratifying the reality that the Iraqi Army had already disintegrated.

This was manifestly not true. I talked to American military commanders who told me that leaders of entire Iraqi divisions (a division has roughly ten thousand troops) had come to them for instructions and expressed a willingness to coöperate. In fact, many American commanders argued vehemently at the time that the Iraqi military should be kept intact—that disbanding it would turn too many angry young men against the United States. But the Bush White House went ahead.

Did George W. Bush Create ISIS? - The New Yorker

I don't watch TV, sorry.
Except a little Netflix

right?

Help us out here Mertex. Since everyone is your student in this area, please enlighten us as to how red state welfare is connected to iphone encryption. We breathlessly await your lecture.

It isn't idiot....it's connected to the fact that your numbskull peer claims that all government workers are fuck-ups......obviously you took offense to my response and are defending your welfare check? Bwahahaha!

No, they are a result of George W. Bush's fuck up when he invaded Iraq under the lie that they had WMDs and then decided to dissolve the Iraqi Army.

Here is what happened: In 2003, the U.S. military, on orders of President Bush, invaded Iraq, and nineteen days later threw out Saddam’s government. A few days after that, President Bush or someone in his Administration decreed the dissolution of the Iraqi Army. This decision didn’t throw “thirty thousand individuals” out of a job, as Ziedrich said—the number was closer to ten times that. Overnight, at least two hundred and fifty thousand Iraqi men—armed, angry, and with military training—were suddenly humiliated and out of work.

This was probably the single most catastrophic decision of the American venture in Iraq. In a stroke, the Administration helped enable the creation of the Iraqi insurgency. Bush Administration officials involved in the decision—like Paul Bremer and Walter Slocombe—argued that they were effectively ratifying the reality that the Iraqi Army had already disintegrated.

This was manifestly not true. I talked to American military commanders who told me that leaders of entire Iraqi divisions (a division has roughly ten thousand troops) had come to them for instructions and expressed a willingness to coöperate. In fact, many American commanders argued vehemently at the time that the Iraqi military should be kept intact—that disbanding it would turn too many angry young men against the United States. But the Bush White House went ahead.

You will believe anything?? Most of the federal government was for that. And the few that were not are benefitting from it now.
Don't be such a fool, a career politician no matter the so called "side" they are on, is still a career politician. The career politician are for no one but themselves. Dolt
So take your fairytale world of public servants and....

how about when the government decides in the view of keeping us safe

snoops through your phone papers or bank accounts

They can already get into your bank accounts.....so if you're doing shady stuff like Madoff, I guess you need to worry....but this is a case where most conservatives want Obama (govmint) to keep us safe and then whine about their method of doing so.

so you subscribe to the guilty until proven innocent strategy

i see

So you think the terrorist from San Diego is innocent? Interesting.

I don't watch TV, sorry.
Except a little Netflix

right?

It isn't idiot....it's connected to the fact that your numbskull peer claims that all government workers are fuck-ups......obviously you took offense to my response and are defending your welfare check? Bwahahaha!

That was a magnanimous capitulation. Well done.

You will believe anything?? Most of the federal government was for that. And the few that were not are benefitting from it now.
Don't be such a fool, a career politician no matter the so called "side" they are on, is still a career politician. The career political are for no one but themselves. Dolt

Obviously you are another of those uninformed and uneducated Trump supporters....or at least you sound like one of them. Yes, the government was for it after it was fed false information by George W. Bush., but you are apparently too dense to get it and will continue on that defense. You need to watch more than NETFLIX....you know that movies are not all real, don't you?

Have a nice a nice day.:bye1:

right?

That was a magnanimous capitulation. Well done.

Thank you.....now fuck off.

They can already get into your bank accounts.....so if you're doing shady stuff like Madoff, I guess you need to worry....but this is a case where most conservatives want Obama (govmint) to keep us safe and then whine about their method of doing so.

i see

Does it matter?? The career politician that is Barry is going to slap them on the wrist with a toothless charge like workplace violence, then let them go....
Lol

Don't be such a fool, a career politician no matter the so called "side" they are on, is still a career politician. The career political are for no one but themselves. Dolt

Obviously you are another of those uninformed and uneducated Trump supporters....or at least you sound like one of them. Yes, the government was for it after it was fed false information by George W. Bush., but you are apparently too dense to get it and will continue on that defense. You need to watch more than NETFLIX....you know that movies are not all real, don't you?

Hildabeast was all for it at the time, back and forth how many times since?? The career politician she is. Dumbass
Lol

i see

Does it matter?? The career politician that is Barry is going to slap them on the wrist with a toothless charge like workplace violence, then let them go....
Lol

keep software to help fbi hack iphone to retain possession and later destroy software they were ordered to design

HUH?

This Is the Real Reason Apple Is Fighting the FBI
upload_2016-2-20_15-14-37.png

1. This offers the government a way to make tech companies help with investigations.
2. This public fight could affect secret orders from the government.
3. The consequences of a precedent permitting this sort of coding conscription are likely to be enormous in scope.
4. Most ominously, the effects of a win for the FBI in this case almost certainly won’t be limited to smartphones.

Forum List

Back