US would allow aaple

there are two issues eds

1- privacy of others once such a software is out it can not be pulled back

2- the government forcing a private company into involuntary servitude

Given all the infrastructure support that the government gives to Apple, this is the least they can do. Apple is happy to have government interference when it comes to maintaining the internet or enforcing their patents.

I doubt there is anything useful on this guy's work phone, but it would be nice to be sure.

Mussolini would have hired you as an advisor.

there are two issues eds

Given all the infrastructure support that the government gives to Apple, this is the least they can do. Apple is happy to have government interference when it comes to maintaining the internet or enforcing their patents.

I doubt there is anything useful on this guy's work phone, but it would be nice to be sure.
Joe if you can get to aapl news on your i phone or other, you'd get the full picture

keep software to help fbi hack iphone to retain possession and later destroy software they were ordered to design
This police state has gotten totally out of hand...wish people would wake up this shit because it's only going to get worse unless we start pushing back.
dale I know you agree to the utmost importance of privacy it has become a sticky subject

there are two issues eds

Mussolini would have hired you as an advisor.

exactly

apparently RW's are selective about their fear of terrorists being able to kill them.
This federal corporate "gubermint" is the biggest terrorist threat on the planet and has been for some time. They are the ones waging the war on terror and it is against us.

there are two issues eds

Joe if you can get to aapl news on your i phone or other, you'd get the full picture

Apple vs FBI

The federal government are takers, nothing more.
We have over a century of proof of this...

apparently RW's are selective about their fear of terrorists being able to kill them.
The federal government has no business in the matter...

so who do you want to protect you from ISIS if they plan a major attack on the country and use iPhone's to communicate with each other ?

The FBI already has the icloud of the guy, just not the most recent stuff. They should be satisfied with that. Not that they will be...

This federal corporate "gubermint" is the biggest terrorist threat on the planet and has been for some time. They are the ones waging the war on terror and it is against us.

ISIS bombs a shopping mall 1000 people died ... dale was concerned about his privacy.

The federal government has no business in the matter...

so who do you want to protect you from ISIS if they plan a major attack on the country and use iPhone's to communicate with each other ?

The FBI already has the icloud of the guy, just not the most recent stuff. They should be satisfied with that. Not that they will be...

here is the thing

the government kept the phone away from the internet

so it could not update to the cloud

secondarily the government placed a pass code on the phone

then forgot it

--LOL

ISIS bombs a shopping mall 1000 people died ... dale was concerned about his privacy.

even if appl did what the government wants them to do

it may take months or more to unlock the pass code

the government wants a way to back door all iphones

The government has zero credibility. Dumbass

You can't trust them to do the right thing, give them an inch they take 50 miles, thousand miles - whatever

The government has zero credibility. Dumbass

You can't trust them to do the right thing, give them an inch they take 50 miles, thousand miles - whatever

here is the thing

the phone was the governments to begin with

the county owned the phone

why didnt they maintain pass codes on their own phones

the government admitted that the county IT guy

placed the pass code on the phone

Showdown over iPhone reignites the debate around privacy

Good for Apple, keep telling the federal government to fuck off...

So you are for the rights of the terrorists? You hate the government more than you hate terrorists? I bet if a Republican was President you wouldn't feel the same way, which is really ignorant, because you're letting your partisanship dictate what is necessary to keep us safe.

I think they can make an exception based on the circumstances....since the jerk was a terrorist the government should be allowed to view his phone and that's all. It doesn't have to be a permanent agreement that they have the right to every phone, but it might shed some light on who the terrorists are and where they are located, especially if they are ini the US.

Ignorant views will not help keep us safe, and the same people not wanting the government to get access to the terrorist's phone will be the ones complaining that the government didn't do its job when one of his friends (who's number may be on his phone) commits another terrorist act.

you, me, or anyone else will never know the difference if Apple shares iPhone intel with the government.

I won't even see a ripple in my water if they do. AND neither will all of you "gubmint" whiners.

So you are for the rights of the terrorists? You hate the government more than you hate terrorists? I bet if a Republican was President you wouldn't feel the same way, which is really ignorant, because you're letting your partisanship dictate what is necessary to keep us safe.

I think they can make an exception based on the circumstances....since the jerk was a terrorist the government should be allowed to view his phone and that's all. It doesn't have to be a permanent agreement that they have the right to every phone, but it might shed some light on who the terrorists are and where they are located, especially if they are ini the US.

Ignorant views will not help keep us safe, and the same people not wanting the government to get access to the terrorist's phone will be the ones complaining that the government didn't do its job when one of his friends (who's number may be on his phone) commits another terrorist act.

how about when the government decides in the view of keeping us safe

snoops through your phone papers or bank accounts

Silly you, the government is all about taking. They are not our friends, there is over a century of proof of this.
Apple giving in on this, 100% mistake. The government can not be allowed to be in control of any private company, they are not infallible.
The federal government doing right by the country no matter the party... Lol

In the past I have not been an apple fan but, I recently bought a iPad mini 4 and a iPad pro, they are great. I will go out of my way to buy Apple products if they stick to their guns...
If not, there are many other choices...

Forum List

Back