USA Must Divide Into 2 Seperate Countries

Blue states are already the way they are because of globalism. Since they are officially American, they keep it quiet and use propaganda to distract us from it. If they were no longer held to being "America for America" they would simply go ahead and tie the knot with globalists! They've been having an illicit affair with them behind our backs for decades. When the bug split happens, you finally get to meet the secret lover. They've been wanting it for years, but they would prefer to try to convert the whole nation rather than split amicably.
They can't convert the whole nation. They tried, using scam tactics on Wednsday morning, and they got caught. Now it's time to get rid of them.

Blue states are already the way they are because of globalism. Since they are officially American, they keep it quiet and use propaganda to distract us from it. If they were no longer held to being "America for America" they would simply go ahead and tie the knot with globalists! They've been having an illicit affair with them behind our backs for decades. When the bug split happens, you finally get to meet the secret lover. They've been wanting it for years, but they would prefer to try to convert the whole nation rather than split amicably.
They can't convert the whole nation. They tried, using scam tactics on Wednsday morning, and they got caught. Now it's time to get rid of them.
Agree, but...it may take a long time and be quite a process. You know how hard it is to simply convict and execute a cold hearted killer these days. Now you're talking about insanely complicated legal stuff which has alot of grey areas to work out.

I would suspect that gas prices in Blue state USA would skyrocket, as they would transfer away from the oil/gas industry, and they would no longer have the benefit of being the # 1 energy producer in the world. That would become a red state USA thing.

Muslim mosques would likely disappear in red state USA, while Muslims move en masse, from red state USA to blue state USA.

Sanctuary cities would disappear from red state USA.

So a one party state without religious liberty or any other political ideology allowed.

Your fantasy is more of a nightmare.

There simply is no room at all in red state America for Democrats. There can be no compromise. We have had enough. Democrats have GOT TO GO, and the sooner the better. The US map must change, with red states being one country. Blue states being another.

Then, no more friction. No more partisan investigation. No more twists of taxpayer money, and if Democrats want to engage in election fraud, sanctuary cities, tolerance of Islam, affirmative action discrimination, gun free zones, riot/looting tolerance, etc, the only victims will be other Democrats.
Nope because the Dems will invite China in and WW3 ends everything

Or.....the world isn't going to end. And you're having a fairly emotional day.
So you want the USA broken up into 2 countries

Okeedokee

You clearly need to read a little. As no one who is actually reading my posts would think I'm advocating the silly conservative fantasy of splitting the nation in two.
LOL as if anyone actually reads your post.

Keep it short and they might

As you just did
Smiling...its okay, man. No one really expected you to have the slightest clue what you were talking about.
Actually you did not hear me talking, those were the voices in your head

Indeed. American globalists are only interested in giving America away. They are making this country more and more dependent on other countries and they know it. And they get paid for it.
Joe Biden prime example # 1. I posted photos of his mansions yesterday. Bought with Chinese money.

Is this another one of your fantasies?

Outsourcing is a fantasy?

What does outsourcing have to do with Protections' fantasy that Biden's 'mansions' were paid for by the Chinese?

Indeed. American globalists are only interested in giving America away. They are making this country more and more dependent on other countries and they know it. And they get paid for it.
Joe Biden prime example # 1. I posted photos of his mansions yesterday. Bought with Chinese money.

What does outsourcing have to do with Protections' fantasy that Biden's 'mansions' were paid for by the Chinese?
Thanks for not responding and not paying attention

The message board tagged your quote as replying to ME. And someone who makes money by setting up deals with china for corporations which outsource to china and gets paid for it...buys his mansion with money he made from it! He sure as hell isn't making it from natural gas in Pennsylvania! Most of us have figured that out.

Last edited:

The message board tagged your quote as replying to ME. And someone who makes money by setting up deals with china for corporations which outsource to china and gets paid for it...buys his mansion with money he made from it! He sure as hell isn't making it from natural gas in Pennsylvania! Most of us have figured that out.

What evidence do you have that Joe Biden bought any mansion with 'Chinese money'?

There simply is no room at all in red state America for Democrats. There can be no compromise. We have had enough. Democrats have GOT TO GO, and the sooner the better. The US map must change, with red states being one country. Blue states being another.

Then, no more friction. No more partisan investigation. No more twists of taxpayer money, and if Democrats want to engage in election fraud, sanctuary cities, tolerance of Islam, affirmative action discrimination, gun free zones, riot/looting tolerance, etc, the only victims will be other Democrats.
so you tryna go 0-2 on civil wars?

Give it a rest. We are ALL Americans

If you only ever acted like you mean that

Do you think your living nightmare - president Donald Trump - is what you call here "American"?

Trump is the best president since Reagan.

Beg your pardon - but how is someone able to think so? I fear the USA suffers a psychological desease of the masses.

He actually did things that helped the USA

What means "helped the USA" and who is "the USA" in this context? Election campaign is over.

and made us a better country.

Okay - some forms of humor I don't understand.

He did it even with the constant lies and attacks by the lying media and the corrupt dems. No matter how this election ends, Donald Trump will be the best president in my lifetime and I have been here since FDR.

I'm really not able to understand your enthusiasm/fanatísm in case of such a spleeny politician within a totally normal time of world history. He destroyed stability and destroyed many structures which needed a long time to grow. It will need a lot of work for all US-Americans to repair the damages and breaks this president had caused. Good luck!

Last edited:

so you tryna go 0-2 on civil wars?

That's a fair point. The thing to remember about the Confederate Flag......is that its the flag of losers. They got their asses kicked.

So they could keep people as property. There was no nobility in their fight. Only in their failure.

Forum List

Back