USA Should Divide Into 2 Separate Nations

The left wing nation would never leave the Right wing nation alone....
Giving the right wing nation (UCSA) cause to take action against the left (ULSA). And since the UCSA woul dhave all the military leaders and expertise, the left being inept at military affairs, this would leave the ULSA with a cure - a good ass-kicking.

The left is undefeated in World Wars. The right got its ass kicked by Iraqi insurgents. Sorry, try again.
The left won Korea and Vietnam?

Yes, the foreign commies won.

[

When it goes belly up conservatives will take over and the left can work on prison farms.

We would never get any work out of the lazy Libtard bastard. We would spend most of time having to beat them to get them to work.

What is the solution to the polarization, and in a large part, nastiness, that is so prevalent in the USA nowadays ? I think the problem is that we are trying to be ONE NATION, when really we are not that at all. The first thing one must do to assess themselves as a NATION is to define what a nation is. OK. Let's do that.

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, economic life, distinctive culture, and language in common. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th edition).

The problem with us in the USA is that that NO, we are NOT a distinctive culture, and only conservatives see us as having a distinctive single language in common. Liberals have created voting ballots that have almost 2 dozen different languages. They also have designed programs to be bi-lingual, or in more languages than just that.

But while language is generally the most determining cultural factor in shaping a nation, some other aspects of culture play a part too. These could be food, music, recreational activities, etc., and not to be overlooked is politics. Clearly, conservatives and liberals are living in 2 different worlds. There is very little agreement.

Why then should these 2 very disparate groups constantly engage in a struggle to co-exist with one another, as a single national entity ? We really shouldn't. I suggest that the USA break into 2 separate nations. One guided by liberal policies, and one by conservative culture.

And if liberals, in THEIR nation, want to impose all the harms of ceaseless immigration upon themselves, they can have at it. If they want to allow their economy to be pillaged for tens of Billion$$/year, let them do that. If they want to have birthright citizenship in THEIR nation, and allow Mexico et al to rip their tax treasuries for tens of Billions$$ more with the anchor baby racket and false documentation, have a ball, liberals.

If liberals want to endanger themselves with gun-free zones, giving terrorists a clear path to massacring them, that would be THEIR choice. If liberals choose to align themselves with Muslim Brotherhood members (like Obama and Hillary Clinton do), only THEY will suffer the consequences of that. And if they want to go around crowing about racial discrimination (while racially discriminating against Whites in Affirmative Action), only THEIR White people will suffer from that racism, not conservative Whites.

Unfortunately, even this reform cannot undo the damage that has been inflicted upon ALL of us by Hillary Clinton's reckless exposure of top secret US SAPs to the entire world, but at least we Conservatives could be assured that we won't have a treacherous nutjob like her in power over us, doing more harm to OUR nation.

And if liberals wish to have a high corporate tax rate and annihilate businesses with excessive regulation, that will be THEIR problem when those businesses pack up and leave (and probably move to OUR nation, the United Conservative States of America)

And if liberals want to allow criminals to run rampant over them, with light sentencing, early release from prisons, no stop & frisk, and the infamous > "give them space to destroy" mind-boggling statement of Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings, with stand down orders to the police, the resulting riots will be only THEIR problem, no one else's.

Let's have the UCSA, and the ULSA, and do it ASAP..
Every now and then I like to wallow around with the ignorati so let's see what color the sky is in your world.

Would you care to delineate the borders of your Conservative utopia? How are you going to split the country up geographically? To enter the UCSA, would I be required to renounce my degree, don a dirty seed corn cap, take up chewing tobacco and drop the "G" from words like '"talikn'" and, God forbid "thinkin'"?

What is the solution to the polarization, and in a large part, nastiness, that is so prevalent in the USA nowadays ? I think the problem is that we are trying to be ONE NATION, when really we are not that at all. The first thing one must do to assess themselves as a NATION is to define what a nation is. OK. Let's do that.

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, economic life, distinctive culture, and language in common. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th edition).

The problem with us in the USA is that that NO, we are NOT a distinctive culture, and only conservatives see us as having a distinctive single language in common. Liberals have created voting ballots that have almost 2 dozen different languages. They also have designed programs to be bi-lingual, or in more languages than just that.

But while language is generally the most determining cultural factor in shaping a nation, some other aspects of culture play a part too. These could be food, music, recreational activities, etc., and not to be overlooked is politics. Clearly, conservatives and liberals are living in 2 different worlds. There is very little agreement.

Why then should these 2 very disparate groups constantly engage in a struggle to co-exist with one another, as a single national entity ? We really shouldn't. I suggest that the USA break into 2 separate nations. One guided by liberal policies, and one by conservative culture.

And if liberals, in THEIR nation, want to impose all the harms of ceaseless immigration upon themselves, they can have at it. If they want to allow their economy to be pillaged for tens of Billion$$/year, let them do that. If they want to have birthright citizenship in THEIR nation, and allow Mexico et al to rip their tax treasuries for tens of Billions$$ more with the anchor baby racket and false documentation, have a ball, liberals.

If liberals want to endanger themselves with gun-free zones, giving terrorists a clear path to massacring them, that would be THEIR choice. If liberals choose to align themselves with Muslim Brotherhood members (like Obama and Hillary Clinton do), only THEY will suffer the consequences of that. And if they want to go around crowing about racial discrimination (while racially discriminating against Whites in Affirmative Action), only THEIR White people will suffer from that racism, not conservative Whites.

Unfortunately, even this reform cannot undo the damage that has been inflicted upon ALL of us by Hillary Clinton's reckless exposure of top secret US SAPs to the entire world, but at least we Conservatives could be assured that we won't have a treacherous nutjob like her in power over us, doing more harm to OUR nation.

And if liberals wish to have a high corporate tax rate and annihilate businesses with excessive regulation, that will be THEIR problem when those businesses pack up and leave (and probably move to OUR nation, the United Conservative States of America)

And if liberals want to allow criminals to run rampant over them, with light sentencing, early release from prisons, no stop & frisk, and the infamous > "give them space to destroy" mind-boggling statement of Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings, with stand down orders to the police, the resulting riots will be only THEIR problem, no one else's.

Every now and then I like to wallow around with the ignorati so let's see what color the sky is in your world.

Would you care to delineate the borders of your Conservative utopia? How are you going to split the country up geographically? To enter the UCSA, would I be required to renounce my degree, don a dirty seed corn cap, take up chewing tobacco and drop the "G" from words like '"talikn'" and, God forbid "thinkin'"?
This conservative ‘utopia’ would be for whites only, of course; no gays, no Muslims, no Spanish speakers allowed.

Christianity would be the official state religion, women would be forced to give birth against their will – even if she’s a victim of rape or her life is in jeopardy.

The air and water would be polluted, workers would be killed and injured on the job with impunity, and consumers subject to unsafe goods and shoddy services, with no recourse through government or the courts.

The conservative ‘utopia’ would be a realm of oppression, authoritarianism, and intolerance – ruled by fear, ignorance, and hate.

Do you care that this is demonstrably false?
Of course it's not false. I myself am an example. In 1977, I was discriminated against in an affirmative action program, which gave graduate school assistantships only to blacks. Like many other non-Blacks (I'm 50% white/50% Hispanic), I was forced to drop out of school. 5 years of college went right down the drain. I spent the next 32 years working at low paying jobs, except for a small business I started myself, and a skilled trade I taught myself. Even now, in retirement, my Social Security $$ are far less than they should be, because of the affirmative action discrimination I got hit with, 39 years ago.

Why am I not surprised that you blame your own failures on affirmative action.

This conservative ‘utopia’ would be for whites only, of course; no gays, no Muslims, no Spanish speakers allowed.

Christianity would be the official state religion, women would be forced to give birth against their will – even if she’s a victim of rape or her life is in jeopardy.

The air and water would be polluted, workers would be killed and injured on the job with impunity, and consumers subject to unsafe goods and shoddy services, with no recourse through government or the courts.

The conservative ‘utopia’ would be a realm of oppression, authoritarianism, and intolerance – ruled by fear, ignorance, and hate.
Your racism is epic....

Do you care that this is demonstrably false?
Of course it's not false. I myself am an example. In 1977, I was discriminated against in an affirmative action program, which gave graduate school assistantships only to blacks. Like many other non-Blacks (I'm 50% white/50% Hispanic), I was forced to drop out of school. 5 years of college went right down the drain. I spent the next 32 years working at low paying jobs, except for a small business I started myself, and a skilled trade I taught myself. Even now, in retirement, my Social Security $$ are far less than they should be, because of the affirmative action discrimination I got hit with, 39 years ago.

Racism always fails....and it destroys people....like you for example...

The urban areas of the United States for the 2010 Census contain 249,253,271 people, representing 80.7% of the population, and rural areas contain 59,492,276 people, or 19.3% of the population. If all the rural separatists would be satisfied with moving to Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, and Arizona maybe we could work something out.
OFF TOPIC!!

It wouldn't work. the liberal half would turn into liberal crap holes and then the liberals would demand to be let in the conservative side. It would be called their right.
They could call anything they like. We (the UCSA) would have tight border control, with walls and alligator moats.

Why shouldn't I blame them on that ? If not for AA, I could have continued in graduate school, got my masters, got into the urban planning profession, and used my insider knowledge of future development, to make lots of money in real estate investing.

The ones who who are doing the invalid blaming, are the BLM loons and the Kaepernicks, who HAVE affirmative action, yet go around blaming the same American society that is giving them this preference (unfair to whites)

So you are basically saying, let's divide the parasites and the producers into different nations.

And you think the parasites are going to agree? You must be nuts...
Who cares if they agree or not. If they don't, that's THEIR problem. And I like your use of the word "parasites".
Good word.

No need.

We already know what happens when LibTards gain and maintain control over a period of decades.

We already have Common Sense-Free Zones.

We call them Democratically Controlled Inner Cities.

a.k.a. Neo-Plantations.
No. We're too mixed up together. With liberals screwing up everything. They've got to GO.

Yeah, all of the red area will be one and all the blue area will be the other.
tumblr_lwzzp8DFEL1r3aqywo1_1280.jpg

You might be required to renounce your bigotry against American southerners. Also, your hypocrisy. :biggrin:

PS - take a remedial spelling course. (Yeah, maybe you SHOULD renounce your degree, when you can't even spell the word "talking")

Of course they won't. That's the whole point of Hillary's campaign slogan "we're stronger together." What it really means is that the parasites are stronger when they can suck off the productive members of society.
Sounds about right.

This is a terrible idea. It didn't work well for Pakistan and India at all. There is a reason we are called the United States of America. We are united. Indivisible with liberty and justice for all. Don't separate the country. It's a terrible idea.

We'd still hate each other just the same but we could foster our hatred for the other side and let it flourish. You'd also be a nation with bombs and weapons of all sorts. You are right next door to each other so it would be very easy to have a massive nuclear war. Sounds dumb as junk.
There wouldn't be a nuclear war because of mutual deterrence. And the liberals wouldn't HAVE any nukes since they know nothing about such things, or anything pertaining to the military. Only the liberals might have an objection to this. Because they wouldn't be able to parasite on the conservative business community any more. Well tough ass, liberals.

No silly, simple question. If you divide the country up into your dream land and Hillary's dream land like you propose what would each look like?

Would Hillary's America 2 look like England essentially? France? Where?

How about America 1. Is it Trump's vision or W Bush's? What country would it resemble?
The answer is described in detail further back in the thread. Read Baby! Read!

Forum List

Back