🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USA Today: No Blacks or Females in Dunkirk Movie

Then there's this...

target02.jpg

I don't know that much about the history of Dunkirk and have yet to see the movie. Not sure where the black criticism comes in, but even if it was mostly a battle involving white men, they could have thrown in some worried mothers, nurses, etc. I guess. I normally get excited for new war movies, but the trailers I have seen for this one just are not connecting with me.

I don't know that much about the history of Dunkirk and have yet to see the movie. Not sure where the black criticism comes in, but even if it was mostly a battle involving white men, they could have thrown in some worried mothers, nurses, etc. I guess. I normally get excited for new war movies, but the trailers I have seen for this one just are not connecting with me.
Yeah, they could have fabricated an entire tribe from Kenya helping them to escape!

Yeah, they could have fabricated an entire tribe from Kenya helping them to escape!

I am assuming that there were nurses somewhere and mothers somewhere and wives somewhere. It isn't necessarily a fabrication but an creative choice. Anyway, the movie looks rather dull and boring so I will wait for it to be on TV for free.

I am assuming that there were nurses somewhere and mothers somewhere and wives somewhere. It isn't necessarily a fabrication but an creative choice. Anyway, the movie looks rather dull and boring so I will wait for it to be on TV for free.
Yeah, just what we want to see. A breakaway scene from desperate fighting on the beach to watching a worried white mom looking out her London window.

The diversity freaks are too used to putting black knights in King Arthur's court and making Guinevere a mulatto.

Can't we JUST have a damn MOVIE without planning the politics so as not to upset the liberal snowflakes?!

RWNJs will tell you they "support" our troops and our veterans and our POWs, and they do -

Right up until it's time to support out troops, our vets, our POWs.

Then they slip up and accidentally tell the truth.

Fucking traitors care a hell of a lot more about trump's Russian owner than they ever care about their first encounter country and the people fight for us.

RWNJs - this is for you -[emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]

Suggest you learn about British history before you treat them the same way you treat US'.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Can't we JUST have a damn MOVIE without planning the politics so as not to upset the liberal snowflakes?!

Why do you believe no conservatives have ever fought in their or our military?

Well,mat least you admit you're ignorant before you state an incorrect opinion.

You RWNJs are flat out stupid.

RWNJs will tell you they "support" our troops and our veterans and our POWs, and they do -

Fucking traitors care a hell of a lot more about trump's Russian owner than they ever care about their first encounter country and the people fight for us.

RWNJs - this is for you -[emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]

Suggest you learn about British history before you treat them the same way you treat US'.

You really are coo coo.

From what I've seen about Dunkirk it's true to history, you don't change history to make you doorknob lickers content.

Get over yourselves

Yeah, just what we want to see. A breakaway scene from desperate fighting on the beach to watching a worried white mom looking out her London window.

Why not?

Maybe it is planning so the women in the audience have something to connect to, assuming that the we you speak of an find a woman.

You must have missed Trumps executive order to help veterans get better healthcare

You must have missed Trumps executive order to help veterans get better healthcare

And the fact heads are rolling at the VA

Snowflake alert.

Conservatives wig out over one sentence in a movie review.

WhyIwon.jpg

Forum List

Back