USA's "gun problem"

You're so wrong. America has gun problem, and the situation is extremely out of control. It seems like the US is at war, and that the state of being at war allows one to shoot other persons.
300,000,000 guns
8855 gun-related murders (2012)
1 gun in 33879 used to commit murder
0.00295% of guns used to commit murder
99.99705% of guns NOT used to commit murder.
Where's the problem, and what's the solution?

I enjoyed watching the British people standing around as those 2 guys chopped off the head of that poor soldier.....yes.....British gun control actually worked that day......not one citizen was carrying a gun to save that young man's life..........yay British gun control......
I loved how the NRA gun nuts stopped Newtown or Columbine.

Rayne.....look....we got off to a bad start......what say we start over and try to be polite to each other....I apologize for coming on so strong.......long day....
I dont apologise for wanting less gun deaths and fewer death machines in the hands of the public. and you still haven't addressed how gun free countries like Norway or Ireland have more economic AND social freedoms than Murica'

Stop holding the gun industry's water, this is a gun problem.
In the UK, we have almost zero guns, and almost zero gun murder.
And stop with your bullshit "more violent crime" argument. I'd much rather be raped or mugged than shot. Rape lasts two seconds, death is permanent.
300,000,000 guns

You're so wrong. America has gun problem, and the situation is extremely out of control. It seems like the US is at war, and that the state of being at war allows one to shoot other persons.
300,000,000 guns
Your gun murder rate being 10 times higher than any other developed nation

300,000,000 guns
1: This is a lie
2: You didn't answer the entire question.

300,000,000 guns

Culture and history.....we have huge gang problems in democrat party controlled cities...which is where most of the gun violence takes place.....of the 25 most violent cities in the U.S., 24 of them are controlled, and have been controlled for decades, by democrats......they underfund the police, the under staff the police and they promote single parent homes that are the recruiting sources for the gangs....

Take out the gang shootings and the U.S. has a gun violence rate better than in Europe...with our gun rights intact.......

300,000,000 guns
8855 gun murders a year is fuckign unacceptable

And if we want to talk things that happened 600 years ago, then why not talk about how your ancestors massacred Native Americans, kept slaves, and white indentured servants, and hanged witches
None of that happened 600 years ago.
And, most of those people that did what you just described were.. wait for it... English.

300,000,000 guns

Culture and history.....we have huge gang problems in democrat party controlled cities...which is where most of the gun violence takes place.....of the 25 most violent cities in the U.S., 24 of them are controlled, and have been controlled for decades, by democrats......they underfund the police, the under staff the police and they promote single parent homes that are the recruiting sources for the gangs....

Take out the gang shootings and the U.S. has a gun violence rate better than in Europe...with our gun rights intact.......
The gangs have people buy guns legally for them, or buy them at gun shows in states with loose restrictions. Ban guns, and you cut off the supply of guns to gangs too.

And if we want to talk things that happened 600 years ago, then why not talk about how your ancestors massacred Native Americans, kept slaves, and white indentured servants, and hanged witches
And, most of those people that did what you just described were.. wait for it... English.
At least we are remorseful for it. murica' is proud of being a state built on genocide

300,000,000 guns
I see you again did not addressed the questions I asked. Maybe you missed them.

I'll try again:

300,000,000 guns

There you go. Please type carefully.

At least we are remorseful for it. murica' is proud of being a state built on genocide
One sentence, two lies. Nice.

I enjoyed watching the British people standing around as those 2 guys chopped off the head of that poor soldier.....yes.....British gun control actually worked that day......not one citizen was carrying a gun to save that young man's life..........yay British gun control......

Rayne.....look....we got off to a bad start......what say we start over and try to be polite to each other....I apologize for coming on so strong.......long day....
I dont apologise for wanting less gun deaths and fewer death machines in the hands of the public. and you still haven't addressed how gun free countries like Norway or Ireland have more economic AND social freedoms than Murica'

We want less gun deaths as well but not one of your gun control measures would stop one violent crime or mass shooting....just look at France....would you agree that France has stricter gun control than the U.S.....yes? They don't have gun stores, fully automatic rifles are illegal, 30 round magazines are illegal, pistols are illegal, hand grenades are illegal and rocket propelled grenades are illegal........even with all the gun control laws of France and Belgium....throwing in an international border that needed to be crossed, 3 terrorists got all those weapons for only 5,000 dollars...one of them a convicted criminal, he and his brother both on French government, terrorist watch lists....

And they still got those guns and grenades..........

Dittos the killer in Denmark....dittos the killer in Australia...dittos the killer in Canada....and you do have gun crime in Britain...when your criminals decide they need guns......

300,000,000 guns
I see you again did not addressed the questions I asked. Maybe you missed them.

I'll try again:

300,000,000 guns

There you go. Please type carefully.
The problem? Maybe if guns were banned there would be zero gun murders. Ever think of that. 8855 is a huge number. Less than 1 percent of all nuclear weapons have ever been used to kill. Does your neighbour deserve a nuke?

The gangs have people buy guns legally for them, or buy them at gun shows in states with loose restrictions. Ban guns, and you cut off the supply of guns to gangs too.

Allow me to repeat....

We want less gun deaths as well but not one of your gun control measures would stop one violent crime or mass shooting....just look at France....would you agree that France has stricter gun control than the U.S.....yes? They don't have gun stores, fully automatic rifles are illegal, 30 round magazines are illegal, pistols are illegal, hand grenades are illegal and rocket propelled grenades are illegal........even with all the gun control laws of France and Belgium....throwing in an international border that needed to be crossed, 3 terrorists got all those weapons for only 5,000 dollars...one of them a convicted criminal, he and his brother both on French government, terrorist watch lists....

Dittos the killer in Denmark....dittos the killer in Australia...dittos the killer in Canada....and you do have gun crime in Britain...when your criminals decide they need guns......

I love it how one incident proves that European gun control doesn;t work

The problem?
Yes. 99.99705% of guns are nout used to commit murder.
How does this support the claim that the number of guns in the US is a problem?
Maybe if guns were banned...
99.99705% of guns are not used to commit murder. How does it make sense to ban guns?
To prevent the other one percent from being used to kill.

There are thousands of nuclear warheads in the world. Only two have ever killed a human. Should we let everyone have nukes?

Forum List

Back