• Sporting event

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • American history vacation

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Pick anyone of these vacation spots that appeals to you the most. Suggestions will be highly considered. I'm in the beginning stages of planning a gift to usmb best most dedicated top contributors that will happen after next years elections. Its a way of clearing the tension and starting a new chapter. We all deserve it. I will pay for it and all things will be administered through site ownership so I won't know who you are until vacation meet time.

So have lots of fun ladies and gentleman. Must be 21+.

get ck to confirm what you are saying and perhaps people will believe you

CK has told me he has nothing against it. We talked about this month ago. However, the first step in the process is by majority vote deciding where you want to go first. Then over next few months I will approach cereal_killer with my proposal and he will make an announcement and based off of the commit list I'll work with CK to negotiate the accommodations and put money in a mutual account for USMB and me to access since it's my money. However, I can't and shouldn't have access to personal information and so this is where me and CK will work together on.

One fire breathing whore and a cheap motel room. I guess that would be Vegas.

If I had a choice my vacation wouldn't be fancy....just go see my relatives in NM, WA, and MT.

get ck to confirm what you are saying and perhaps people will believe you

CK has told me he has nothing against it. We talked about this month ago. However, the first step in the process is by majority vote deciding where you want to go first. Then over next few months I will approach cereal_killer with my proposal and he will make an announcement and based off of the commit list I'll work with CK to negotiate the accommodations and put money in a mutual account for USMB and me to access since it's my money. However, I can't and shouldn't have access to personal information and so this is where me and CK will work together on.
Hey, Glacier National Park would be great.

And grizzly bears would "police the area" after the carnage.

i did....you should have made the poll public where you can see who voted how....i dont see how this is gonna work at all...but hey you want to pay for my family's trip to the outer banks...i will take it....do i get to pick where i stay etc...

i did....you should have made the poll public where you can see who voted how....i dont see how this is gonna work at all...but hey you want to pay for my family's trip to the outer banks...i will take it....do i get to pick where i stay etc...

All hotel and events depending on where we go will be a majority vote. We will all be staying at same hotel to simplify things. It will work out. Hotel will be very nice. I have money so I want to make sure everybody is comfortable.

As of right now Sarah, Emily, chrisl, strolling , nuts, savgbear, drifter, toro are all invited. Plenty if more room is available. I'm now branching out if the fz for top contributors and respectable posters. Reccomendatiins need to be pmd to me and I will work with mod staff to determin if they are good candidate

top money contributor or posts....

Supporting members will get first look. Post counts don't guarantee admission. Its one of many factors. There's a vetting process. Example if you have a recent history of sexual or racist posts you will not be invited. I have to make sure everybody is comfortable. I will work with mod staff to determine this. Also banning history is another factor.

Pick anyone of these vacation spots that appeals to you the most. Suggestions will be highly considered. I'm in the beginning stages of planning a gift to usmb best most dedicated top contributors that will happen after next years elections. Its a way of clearing the tension and starting a new chapter. We all deserve it. I will pay for it and all things will be administered through site ownership so I won't know who you are until vacation meet time.

So have lots of fun ladies and gentleman. Must be 21+.
Appreciate it but I can't commit to that. Please ask someone else in my place.

Forum List

Back