USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's celeb no. 2 drinking coffee:

64876522269542212bbbe2032a4ebc06.jpg

British soccer superstar David Beckham.

Evening all. Had a kata class tonight, and Tracy took our little group of three, which I was thrilled about. Learned a lot, and when Tracy showed me how to do a move correctly, I had a question about it, and she couldn't answer so she said she'd ask the regional instructor when he turned up.
I was rather chuffed. That's the second time I've had a question she's had to put to him. Just goes to show how much I pay attention. :)

You should be able to make a fair chunk of change on the divesting thereof.
I haven't forgotten about Anchor Man 2, Boop. I tried watching it and fell asleep, but from what I did watch, it's almost an identical rehash of the first one. I thought there'd be a new twist on it, but it seems as though all they did was change a word here and there and make the same damn movie.

Well, that sucks! Thanks for the head's up, though.

There was one scene in Anchorman 2 that was hilarious(I thought)He goes to the house of his bosses family who happens to be a black female and who he is having an affair with and has dinner with her family.

Don't want to spoil the rest for you, but that scene had me on the floor crying I was laughing so hard.

Happy Easter Friday to one and all!

Made myself a cheese and onion omelette for breakfast because we were out of tomatoes! :lol:

Sipping a cup of English Breakfast tea and trying to get my head around what work I need to do today. I have a feeling that it is going to be quiet because a lot be people have taken the day off but a little too soon to be sure.

Good point. I'm working 9-5 tonight and same Sunday night.

Today my sister gets to start eating again, yay!

But what a perfect place to say, she has actually missed coffee more than food. ;)

Made myself a cheese and onion omelette for breakfast because we were out of tomatoes! :lol:

Sipping a cup of English Breakfast tea and trying to get my head around what work I need to do today. I have a feeling that it is going to be quiet because a lot be people have taken the day off but a little too soon to be sure.

No salsa around for substitutions?!

But what a perfect place to say, she has actually missed coffee more than food. ;)

Then treat her to some of her favorite coffee! :smiliehug:

No salsa around for substitutions?!

Nah, hadn't had a cheese and onion only for a while so it was good! :)

Then treat her to some of her favorite coffee! :smiliehug:

Can't, we have matching doctor appointments today. In a weak act of solidarity, I went coffee-free as well. Last night I made enough for me, and for her to have available the minute she walks back in the door upon return. :thup: Her 'favorite' is strong and black.

Happy Good Friday

That sounds great. I gave up cheese so I'm thinking all Ill serve on Sunday are cheese based delights...fondue, lasagna, Brie, Stromboli, soufflé, cheese cake etc :lol:

A guy calls a company and orders their 5-day, 5lbs weight loss program.

The next day, there's a knock on the door and there stands before him a voluptuous, athletic, 19 year old babe dressed in nothing but a pair of Nike running shoes and a sign around her neck..

She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company. The sign reads, "If you can catch me, you can have me."

Without a second thought, he takes off after her. A few miles later puffing and puffing, he finally gives up. The same girl shows up for the next four days and the same thing happens. On the fifth day, he weighs himself and is delighted to find he has lost 5lbs as promised.

He calls the company and orders their 5-day/10lbs program. The next day there's a knock at the door and there stands the most stunning, beautiful, sexy woman he has ever seen in his life. She is wearing nothing but Reebok running shoes and a sign around her neck that reads, "If you catch me you can have me".

Well, he's out the door after her like a shot. This girl is in excellent shape and he does his best, but no such luck. So for the next four days, the same routine happens with him gradually getting in better and better shape.

Much to his delight on the fifth day when he weighs himself, he discovers that he has lost another 10lbs as promised. He decides to go for broke and calls the company to order the 7-day/25 lbs program.

"Are you sure?" asks the representative on the phone. "This is our most rigorous program." "Absolutely," he replies, "I haven't felt this good in years."

The next day there's a knock at the door; and when he opens it he finds a huge muscular guy standing there wearing nothing but pink running shoes and a sign around his neck that reads, "If I catch you, you are mine."

He lost 33 lbs that week.

:D

I think today is going to be a work in the yard day for me. It's a beautiful looking day and there's finally no wind so I can start a fire.

I think I'll have me an omelet for breakfast too, a Spam 'n cheese.

I had a peanut butter and banana sandwich and coffee earlier for breakfast. I just went to make another coffee and found the cream in the cupboard and the jar of coffee in the refrigerator. What does it mean? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back