USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think today is going to be a work in the yard day for me. It's a beautiful looking day and there's finally no wind so I can start a fire.

I think I'll have me an omelet for breakfast too, a Spam 'n cheese.

Did you see this?

86a9e03a7e5614645f369c9447e44982.jpg

I had a peanut butter and banana sandwich and coffee earlier for breakfast. I just went to make another coffee and found the cream in the cupboard and the jar of coffee in the refrigerator. What does it mean? :lol:

It means that you should not be operating any machinery today!

Step away from the the coffee machine and the fridge, turn off your PC and go back to bed. Stay in bed reading a book.

Above all do not drive anywhere today! :D

I think today is going to be a work in the yard day for me. It's a beautiful looking day and there's finally no wind so I can start a fire.

Did you see this?

I have that... and oven roasted turkey flavored, hickory smoked flavored, hot and spicy flavored... there's a bunch of them. They're all good as far as I'm concerned.

I was brought up on Spam, my dad always bought it.

Last edited:

Did you see this?

I have that... and oven roasted turkey flavored, hickory smoked flavored, hot and spicy flavored... there's a bunch of them. They're all good as far as I'm concerned.

We didn't have much Spam, my dad bought it a couple of times, not too awfully bad. We did get bologna sandwiches for lunch though. I bought some recently just to see how it was. I really hate it now.

My mom used to make what she called ground ham for lunch sandwiches but it was really ground bologna with cheese, mayo, celery, etc. Now that was good.

Picked the Avalanche up yesterday from the detail shop and it shines like a new dime all over! They did a great job. The black paint job on it that has been waxed and buffed makes the chrome on it gleam like a diamond. It looks really nice. Before I took it down to be detailed I removed everything out of the truck and tossed it in a cardboard box. I have just went through it all and put the stuff back in the truck that needs to be there. You wouldn't believe all the crap I found! There were receipts from a fishing trip I took back in 2011. Lots of old gas receipts and just a collection of pure old junk that didn't need to go back in the truck. She's a real beauty now. With all of the care I gave it earlier in the week in terms of routine repairs and now the detail job, it looks and drives just like a new truck. I really hate living on a gravel road because I know the first few trips I make to town will get it all dusty and yucky looking again but for now she's a real gem.

Additional things to say today:

1. Coffee sure is good this morning.
2. That spam sure looks good. Yum. Spam is one of my favorite foods.
3. It's Good Friday and the beginning of the Easter weekend.
4. The weather is really nice today.
5. It's a good day for the race - human race, that is!
6. Hope everybody has a great day and a joyous Easter weekend.

I plan on doing some weeding. finishing breakfast now and then heading to the fish market for dinner.

Picked the Avalanche up yesterday from the detail shop and it shines like a new dime all over! They did a great job. The black paint job on it that has been waxed and buffed makes the chrome on it gleam like a diamond. It looks really nice. Before I took it down to be detailed I removed everything out of the truck and tossed it in a cardboard box. I have just went through it all and put the stuff back in the truck that needs to be there. You wouldn't believe all the crap I found! There were receipts from a fishing trip I took back in 2011. Lots of old gas receipts and just a collection of pure old junk that didn't need to go back in the truck. She's a real beauty now. With all of the care I gave it earlier in the week in terms of routine repairs and now the detail job, it looks and drives just like a new truck. I really hate living on a gravel road because I know the first few trips I make to town will get it all dusty and yucky looking again but for now she's a real gem.

Additional things to say today:

1. Coffee sure is good this morning.
2. That spam sure looks good. Yum. Spam is one of my favorite foods.
3. It's Good Friday and the beginning of the Easter weekend.
4. The weather is really nice today.
5. It's a good day for the race - human race, that is!
6. Hope everybody has a great day and a joyous Easter weekend.

What a coincidence. I have a cardboard box just like that. :coffee:

I had a peanut butter and banana sandwich and coffee earlier for breakfast. I just went to make another coffee and found the cream in the cupboard and the jar of coffee in the refrigerator. What does it mean? :lol:

It means that you should not be operating any machinery today!

Step away from the the coffee machine and the fridge, turn off your PC and go back to bed. Stay in bed reading a book.

Above all do not drive anywhere today! :D

Yes! :lol: Sage advice for the pacer...:lol:

Morning, all my buds in the CS. What a sweet refuge you all offer me, these days. :lol:

:thanks:

It means you should have had cereal for breakfast. Peanut butter and banana is for lunch! :lol:

Did you see this?

We didn't have much Spam, my dad bought it a couple of times, not too awfully bad. We did get bologna sandwiches for lunch though. I bought some recently just to see how it was. I really hate it now.

My mom used to make what she called ground ham for lunch sandwiches but it was really ground bologna with cheese, mayo, celery, etc. Now that was good.

That sounds **delsih** `course, though I am starving, now...:lol:

That sounds **delsih** `course, though I am starving, now...:lol:

I have to go to the store and I'm hungry. I better eat something or I'll spend too much. :D

Did you see this?

That does sound good.

On road trips we would eat bologna and potato chips on soft whit bread...mmmmm. I like bologna, but most people I know snub their noses at it :lol:

Good morning and blessings to all, Christian and non-Christian alike, on this day that some of us will observe as "Good Friday". Busy day for us today so we probably won't make any special Good Friday service. Most are over the noon hour and I have a medical taxi run with Aunt Betty at that time and Hombre is on standby for possible extra duty at the hospital gift shop, so oh well. . . .

All that talk about Spam has me thinking that would be good. We need to remember to get some on the next trip throught the grocery store--groceries continue to be one of the most inflationary items and we're looking for ways to cut those costs as much as possible.

Hombre is rustling us up some breakfast/brunch. . . laundry is almost done. And I'm slowly but surely restoring order to my desk. Life is good.

But I ran out of rep 'too soon' again today. Don't know what's going on with that. :(

That does sound good.

On road trips we would eat bologna and potato chips on soft whit bread...mmmmm. I like bologna, but most people I know snub their noses at it :lol:

Yeah, I also like that ham spread stuff you get at Kroger. It reminds me so much of the ground ham she used to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back