USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good Morning !
Have a Great Sunday!
Mother's+Day+(3).gif

Hi coffee shop people! I was on a little vacation, the first week not by choice. I was actually posting on another board for a while, but I missed all the good people and activity here at USMB! :biggrin: Hope you all had a good Easter holiday! :beer:
Welcome back! We all need that little vacation away from the board from time to time. :thup:

Thanks Ringel! Nice to see you! :bye1:
Saw ya, said hi then had to go to bed. Doing well enough, thanks.

I'm awake........ I think....... Well maybe not, the coffee's not done yet.......

Edit - the coffee's just finished, I think I'll set it up in shot glasses.....

Hi coffee shop people! I was on a little vacation, the first week not by choice. I was actually posting on another board for a while, but I missed all the good people and activity here at USMB! :biggrin: Hope you all had a good Easter holiday! :beer:

Woo hoo. Happy you checked back in at least to say hello, Chris. Been missing you. I was just about to add you to our MIA list. But good to see you. How is the job hunt going or is it still going? Has all the snow melted? I think I saw this morning that Worcester just earned the crown of America's snowiest city?

And good morning to everybody and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the Mom's and those who fill in as moms now and then.

Hombre is on his way to the kitchen to prepare my Mother's Day breakfast--we decided to play hooky from Church this morning. Beautiful day but cold--still in the 40's here this morning. And us with no heat in the house. But it will warm up later.

Actually it is quite a catchy tune. Enjoyed it. And the video. Cleverly done.

The last I saw or heard of Boy George was when he recently was drafted as a guest coach on "The Voice". But of course he was dressed as a guy without the makeup and all at that time, and was quite good as a voice coach.

Karma Chameleon was a hit from the early 80s. It was the most popular song by Culture Club, the band Boy George was in.

This makes me wonder what other 80s songs you don't know that I would think everyone knows. :p

How about this?

Video doesn't show for me....

If it helps, I miss all of you when I am absent. It is just so critical that I focus on helping the business make a good transition. Thirty days in and most notice the store is more calm and inventory is on the rise. The best I could hope for to be sure. The next sixty days are important to position ourselves for staff additions too. I still half expect my old boss and friend to reappear in his role any day.

If it helps, I miss all of you when I am absent. It is just so critical that I focus on helping the business make a good transition. Thirty days in and most notice the store is more calm and inventory is on the rise. The best I could hope for to be sure. The next sixty days are important to position ourselves for staff additions too. I still half expect my old boss and friend to reappear in his role any day.

Good to hear it is going well for you and try not to worry about what might happen. . .it won't change what will happen and will just detract you and diminish your enjoyment of the here and now.

But increasing inventory is a good thing? Isn't the goal to reduce inventory?

There is over stocked, equilibrium and under stocked. We have been under stocked for years.

It appears the dishwasher timer was causing us grief here. Installed the replacement this morning and so far so good. Mrs. Liberty has a busy work week ahead, so getting the dishwasher acting properly was a must.

Been working on the home office, my original plan didn't work out so I had to do some rearranging, reverse the corner desks so the rectangular desk fits in the middle, set up the under desk file cabinet (got that at place I was working, they were tossing it out as well as a matching full sized file cabinet and 2 metal shelving units). Have to fit the full sized file cabinet, shelving and my drawing table, finally have it figured out all I have to do is finish cleaning out all the boxes, organize the closet then I can place the last 4 items I mentioned then unpack and set up the wife's desktop computer.
My back hurts.......

Forum List

Back