USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good morning everybody. Good to have you back Cross. :)

We're finishing up a cup of coffee before leaving to pick up some folks and then to Old Town for our Senior Saints trolley tour and a great authentic New Mexican cuisine luncheon at Hotel Albuquerque immediately after the tour. So far a beautiful day. Just hope it stays that way.

Later all.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Save and Mrs. L in adversity,
Chris in transition,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

cfiles23511.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Good Morning everybody

Hey Foxfyre! Thanks for posting a picture of Benson's main street.

Good morning everybody. Good to have you back Cross. :)

We're finishing up a cup of coffee before leaving to pick up some folks and then to Old Town for our Senior Saints trolley tour and a great authentic New Mexican cuisine luncheon at Hotel Albuquerque immediately after the tour. So far a beautiful day. Just hope it stays that way.

Later all.

Sounds like a great, fun day...much needed rain here

Getting some things accomplished, still haven't found the @!(&^T#*&! fan blades to the ceiling fan I want to use in the master bedroom but things are starting to look better around the house. Have the book cases (mostly) set up for the wife and already have a large box full of items for donation. The home office is shaping up so that's a plus.
T-storms are moving in right now, saw some lightning just to our south with a constant rumble of thunder which just reminded me to make sure the truck windows were all the way up, they weren't but are now...... :D
Yesterday the Time Warner Tech showed up and ended up replacing the splitter and all the coax connector ends, worked for a little bit then it said the digital signal was low and we had nothing. Another tech came out today and it looks like the wife hit the wrong button on the remote changing the TV channel from 3 to 11 and so far it appears to be working fine, we'll see.
The Roku and digital antenna showed up today, the new TV should be here tomorrow, I'll play with it then.

TK, and TK's grandma,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Chris in transition,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,

And the light is on awaiting the return of Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

cfiles23511.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Good Morning everybody

I wondered if you would recognize it. :) I don't think Sherry or WQ recognized Tampa when I posted it, and Ringel didn't comment on a photo of El Paso when I posted it. But then Sherry doesn't live right in Tampa--not sure about WQ, and Ringel hasn't been in El Paso very long.

TK, and TK's grandma,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Chris in transition,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,

cfiles23511.jpg

Good Morning everybody

I wondered if you would recognize it. :) I don't think Sherry or WQ recognized Tampa when I posted it, and Ringel didn't comment on a photo of El Paso when I posted it. But then Sherry doesn't live right in Tampa--not sure about WQ, and Ringel hasn't been in El Paso very long.
I saw it, just got busy with stuff and forgot about it. :dunno:

5 years in Foley and I've never been here. It's 200 yards from Doc's Foley Railroad Museum - Welcome

foley-depot-d57f072bbef24c7f8be5231df7308c6a5e5fcf29.jpg

I love trains, but I don't like to ride on anything but the slow coal burners. Out on the mountain, before we moved into town, there was a little grass roots place called The Tinkertown Museum near our house. It was hundreds and hundreds of little miniature things all arranged in picturesque settings. Pretty obscure and off the beaten path, but fun to take folks to.

If I ever go back east during the summer I'm gonna have some challenges. The storm moved through left lot and lots of water, the humidity is at 65% and I definitely feel it........

TK, and TK's grandma,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Chris in transition,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,

cfiles23511.jpg

Good Morning everybody

We don't live in Tampa, and we rarely travel there...I'm not sure what you posted from Tampa though.

Except for a very few sprinkles, the rain has held off here so far but the skies look really watery. Chilly and windy on the trolley tour this morning but not unbearably so--would have been nicer with less wind but I think everybody had a good time. Our group occupied most of the seats with the few remaining seats taken by a group from London, England.

TK, and TK's grandma,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Chris in transition,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,

cfiles23511.jpg

Good Morning everybody

We don't live in Tampa, and we rarely travel there...I'm not sure what you posted from Tampa though.

Ah okay. I thought you were sort of close to there. It was just a shot of the Tampa skyline. No biggie. I've just been slipping a few strategic shots into the vigil list here and there. :)

Except for a very few sprinkles, the rain has held off here so far but the skies look really watery. Chilly and windy on the trolley tour this morning but not unbearably so--would have been nicer with less wind but I think everybody had a good time. Our group occupied most of the seats with the few remaining seats taken by a group from London, England.

TK, and TK's grandma,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Chris in transition,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,

cfiles23511.jpg

Good Morning everybody

Ah okay. I thought you were sort of close to there. It was just a shot of the Tampa skyline. No biggie. I've just been slipping a few strategic shots into the vigil list here and there. :)

Yeah, sort of close...but just don't go there often. Then again, I grew up in the burbs of Chicago, but didn't go downtown much other than museums and cultural stuff. There is a restaurant that WQ has recommended that I'm looking forward to eating at in Tampa.

Columbia Restaurant - Ybor City Tampa - Florida s Oldest Restaurant

Hooked up the Roku and it did come with an HDMI port and I had an extra HDMI cable I just found unpacking some computer accessory/parts/software boxes.
Played with it for a while, still a little confused as to how some of it works (getting free channels and finding channels I want). Next is the digital antenna, well see how that goes.

Chinese Sick Leave

Ho Chow calls into work and says, "Hey, I no come work today, I really sick. Got headache, stomach ache and legs hurt. I no come work."

The boss says, "You know something Ho Chow, I really need you today. When I feel sick like you to do, I go to my wife and ask her for sex. That makes everything better and I go to work. You try that."

Two hours later Ho Chow calls again and says, "I do what you say and I feel great. I be at work soon...
YOU HAVE NICE HOUSE."

Morning !

It is really nice out there today. Yesterday was cloudy and sort of dreary out but no rain.
We have a quail block out in the backyard and the newly hatched baby quail are coming in with the moms and dads.
They are so fun to watch and the little ones hop all over that block of seed it is so funny. :)
Found this on you tube

Morning !

It is really nice out there today. Yesterday was cloudy and sort of dreary out but no rain.
We have a quail block out in the backyard and the newly hatched baby quail are coming in with the moms and dads.
They are so fun to watch and the little ones hop all over that block of seed it is so funny. :)
Found this on you tube

How fun. It always amazes me that ground birds - quail, ducks, turkey, chickens, etc. hatch from eggs, but they know exactly who among all the other birds is their momma. I watch the baby ducks from maybe a dozen or two different families and they're all the in the same area and sometimes cross paths, but each baby knows which momma duck to follow no matter how mixed up it becomes. Same with baby chicks of free range chickens. I suppose the same with quail though I haven't had any opportunity to observe baby quail until just now.

Good morning all. Rain overnight here. Catching up on odds and ends today and then we're hosting our young friend Dana, the doctor, at Quarters at 5 p.m. where we'll enjoy some great bar-b-que.

Forum List

Back