USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Save and Mrs. L in adversity,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
ChrisL's interview,
Mrs. Ernie,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Spoonman, Gracie, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

8207485624_5260eb637f_z.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Oh yeah, she's been flooding the market with resumes.

I didn't think you could use the word flood in Texas these days.

You can definitely use the word 'flood' in Texas beginning in central Texas and all the way north, south, and east. Many if not most of those areas have received double or triple their normal amount of rain so far this year. Lake Texhoma was over the spillway twice this summer which is something that just never happens. The DFW metro area and the Houston metro area have had street flooding deep enough to drown people and almost all of the lakes and rivers have been over their banks. We've never seen anything like it.

:D

Good morning everybody. It has been a miserable week with my injured shoulder but last night I didn't have to take any pain meds during the night so I have to believe it is getting better. Mildly throbbing now but only because I have been using my arm quite a bit I think. I think I'll take it easy one more day and then try to begin returning to normal.

Hope everybody is looking forward to a great holiday weekend.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Save and Mrs. L in adversity,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
ChrisL's interview,
Mrs. Ernie,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Spoonman, Gracie, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

8207485624_5260eb637f_z.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Gracie is around. :) She did some posting last night.

You can definitely use the word 'flood' in Texas beginning in central Texas and all the way north, south, and east. Many if not most of those areas have received double or triple their normal amount of rain so far this year. Lake Texhoma was over the spillway twice this summer which is something that just never happens. The DFW metro area and the Houston metro area have had street flooding deep enough to drown people and almost all of the lakes and rivers have been over their banks. We've never seen anything like it.

Thanks for this Chris. Among the great blues guitarists, Steve Ray Vaughn is right up there. :)

Thanks for this Chris. Among the great blues guitarists, Steve Ray Vaughn is right up there. :)

He is one of my all time favorites. :)

Need to get a customer's outdoor light working Saturday. Sort of like defusing a bomb, as wasps have a nest on the backside. Playing in the mud too. Have to trench some drain tile in for another customer with basement water issues. Then off to lumberjack after mowing three yards.

Need to get a customer's outdoor light working Saturday. Sort of like defusing a bomb, as wasps have a nest on the backside. Playing in the mud too. Have to trench some drain tile in for another customer with basement water issues. Then off to lumberjack after mowing three yards.

So does that leave you any time to sell and manage sales of cars?

So does that leave you any time to sell and manage sales of cars?

Yep I have 60 hours a week for that.

In Roswell, been here since 1PM. Went to the "festival", not much in the way of aliens (if one doesn't include some of the people....), the street setup was 2 blocks long so we went to the antique and thrift stores after walking through the street vendors. Hopefully there'll be more crazies out tomorrow........ If not we might take a trip up to Fort Sumner.

In Roswell, been here since 1PM. Went to the "festival", not much in the way of aliens (if one doesn't include some of the people....), the street setup was 2 blocks long so we went to the antique and thrift stores after walking through the street vendors. Hopefully there'll be more crazies out tomorrow........ If not we might take a trip up to Fort Sumner.

Not much in Fort Sumner to see or do except the Old Fort Sumner and Billy the Kid museums--both are worth touring just for the really unique historical antiques

Forum List

Back