USMB Coffee Shop IV

SickBird is buried under the tree where it tried so hard to get up to at night and having to settle for a brick, along with some flowers I placed there.
It depressed me, but I like to envision it not being afraid at its last gasp and instead was flying madly thru a dark tunnel into a light and swooping with twirlies and dips, no tumors on its head, eyes clear, right to the man in a white robe and perching on His finger before being encompassed in a mass of other birds that accepted him instead of flying off whenever he hopped over to join him...and they all fly off together to the most beautiful tree ever.

Death of animals is a big downer for me. Anything to perk myself up helps.
Perhaps it will be waiting at the rainbow bridge for the human who cared for it?

SickBird is buried under the tree where it tried so hard to get up to at night and having to settle for a brick, along with some flowers I placed there.
It depressed me, but I like to envision it not being afraid at its last gasp and instead was flying madly thru a dark tunnel into a light and swooping with twirlies and dips, no tumors on its head, eyes clear, right to the man in a white robe and perching on His finger before being encompassed in a mass of other birds that accepted him instead of flying off whenever he hopped over to join him...and they all fly off together to the most beautiful tree ever.

Perhaps it will be waiting at the rainbow bridge for the human who cared for it?
That would be nice! I will be met with lots of critters then. Stick bugs, butterflies, a horse, oodles of dogs, 3 cats, couple of fish, hundreds of birds and....Dad. :)

That would be nice! I will be met with lots of critters then. Stick bugs, butterflies, a horse, oodles of dogs, 3 cats, couple of fish, hundreds of birds and....Dad. :)
<<hugs!>> Gracie! I cannot unfortunately offer more.

c9817ec086c50b7a27c6ced9b61589dd.jpg

You should see the horror in their faces when they hear that.:badgrin:

Finally! After about 50 years of playing poker I held a royal flush in clubs. I have had several king high straight flushes, one recently was 10 high, but the holy grail had eluded me.
I didn't even see it when I laid it down against aces full. Bill was about to rake the chips when we both saw it at about the same time.

Gracie,
You're one of those people who make the best friends. While we don't always agree, there are many things that we both cherish and love. Animals are among those things. Friends don't always have to agree on everything. I consider you a friend (as far as the internet allows).
Ditto.
In another thread, one was asked who one would like to be in a survival situation. I said GallantWarrior. And I don't take that lightly. I meant it as a compliment because I don't trust easily, especially on the net. I consider you a friend too. From day one, actually. :smiliehug:

Good morning everybody. I fell asleep and failed to sign off with the vigil list last night, but there were no changes. Have to get the Senior Saints fall newsletter out today and decide if I am strong enough to make a trip to Santa Fe next Tuesday for a mini reunion of some of the gals I graduated with there. Would like to go. And I need to water the indoor plants--somehow that gets more difficult as time passes. Why is that?

Could sworn I left a message this morning.... I know I hit "post reply" but the site was acting up a little this morning.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Foxfyre,
Gracie's sore hand,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Alan1 and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

12037997_512288275604916_6019014293256199420_n.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Forum List

Back