USMB Coffee Shop IV

1966672_839191466106849_17750803_n.jpg

Okay where is everybody? I hope having a great Saturday. We have had company most of the day and it has been a good day.

Okay where is everybody? I hope having a great Saturday. We have had company most of the day and it has been a good day.

I live on a hill with a view of the town and every year I get to watch free fireworks displays out of my window.
There were two big displays going on at once in different locations tonight, and they had lots of expensive mortar type fireworks that shoot up hundreds of feet then explode in all different colours.

I live on a hill with a view of the town and every year I get to watch free fireworks displays out of my window.
There were two big displays going on at once in different locations tonight, and they had lots of expensive mortar type fireworks that shoot up hundreds of feet then explode in all different colours.
What is the occasion?

What is the occasion?

We have fireworks every November the fifth to commemorate a failed attempt to blow up the houses of parliament. But lots of people have their fireworks on the following Saturday. Actually it rained on November the fifth and not many people let off fireworks that night.

What is the occasion?

We have fireworks every November the fifth to commemorate a failed attempt to blow up the houses of parliament. But lots of people have their fireworks on the following Saturday. Actually it rained on November the fifth and not many people let off fireworks that night.

remember-remember-the-fifth-of-november-gunpowder-treason-and-plot-i-see-no-reason-why-gunpowder-treason-should-ever-be-forgot.png

What is the occasion?

We have fireworks every November the fifth to commemorate a failed attempt to blow up the houses of parliament. But lots of people have their fireworks on the following Saturday. Actually it rained on November the fifth and not many people let off fireworks that night.[/QUOTE\]

LOL. I guess any excuse to have fun is a good excuse.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Foxfyre's sore back and painful shoulder,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
GW's new job and water logged goats,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern with a special RIP for Bert.

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Alan1 and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

th

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

30 - 16 Roll Tide.

We watched that game Ernie and the underdog came through. Way to go.

Another fitful night trying to get comfortable and not quite succeeding. But this too shall pass.

It is cold in Albuquerque. Temperature just now creeping above freezing. No really hard freeze yet but getting close--expected in a few days. Looking forward to a good Sunday and hope everybody else is too.

Forum List

Back