USMB Coffee Shop IV

NEED more coffee! Must be fully caffeinated to drive truck to doctor place. IQ currently insufficient to deal with gear shift lever.

I hear that. I don't go to a doctor place until Friday but I so needed coffee STAT when I got up this morning. And as the caffeine slowly infuses itself into my system, I am beginning to feel more like myself.

12188912_1147550021940242_6905720633840971614_n.png

Can someone do me a favor?
We are trying something to push Doc's on google.
Please google Doc Holliday's and then Doc Holliday's Foley AL.
I'm getting Doc's popping up first, but Google knows where I am.

I did it a couple of dozen ways Ernie. Various spellings, asking for photo, asking for menu, asking for ratings/reviews, or just straight up searching for Doc Holliday's both in Foley and in the State of Alabama, and each time it took me to the link to your website plus a full page of hits. Looks like it is working.

I am still at my current weight. Have not gained, but I am stuck at this number. I only have 6 more lbs to go but it won't budge. At least I am not gaining.
I am on enough BP pills and don't want more, but he did say I was borderline diabetic. Losing the weight I have, he is amazed at that, but after finding out that dad had diabetis (he only had to take pills..not the shot), Dr figures its just a gene thing. And stress.
I got my potassium down without taking the damn horse pills he gave me a few months ago. I just eat an avacado a day...and now it is back to normal. Wish I could do that with the BP.
I've been doing research and reading. There are many indications that GMOs in our diet are complicit with so many of our current health issues, including diabetes and obesity. Since GMOs have been pumped into our food supply for at least the last 30 years, it's difficult to have avoided that influence.
Be careful that you're not getting "urban myths" in lieu of actual science. Take the myth that Canola oil is terrible for you that people swear by, in truth it's the second best oil to use beside olive oil.
According to my reading material, actual science has little to do with GMOs. The so-called science used to sell GMOs is anything but scientific. Just look at who finances the studies.

I am still at my current weight. Have not gained, but I am stuck at this number. I only have 6 more lbs to go but it won't budge. At least I am not gaining.
I am on enough BP pills and don't want more, but he did say I was borderline diabetic. Losing the weight I have, he is amazed at that, but after finding out that dad had diabetis (he only had to take pills..not the shot), Dr figures its just a gene thing. And stress.
I got my potassium down without taking the damn horse pills he gave me a few months ago. I just eat an avacado a day...and now it is back to normal. Wish I could do that with the BP.
I've been doing research and reading. There are many indications that GMOs in our diet are complicit with so many of our current health issues, including diabetes and obesity. Since GMOs have been pumped into our food supply for at least the last 30 years, it's difficult to have avoided that influence.
Be careful that you're not getting "urban myths" in lieu of actual science. Take the myth that Canola oil is terrible for you that people swear by, in truth it's the second best oil to use beside olive oil.
According to my reading material, actual science has little to do with GMOs. The so-called science used to sell GMOs is anything but scientific. Just look at who finances the studies.
I'm aware of that issue but the CDC and other reputable testers do a lot of their own testing including the one for canola oil. They did find one of the "urban myths" concerning canola oil to be true, the fact that it causes lesions and scar tissue in rat intestines. But wait! There's more!! :D
Like any good scientists they continued their studies using all oils and guess what? They got the same results...... Uuummmm, seems rat's can't process oils like we do, their primary diet consists or grain, nuts and fruit though they will, like humans, eat just about anything even if it's not healthy.

Good morning all. I was just looking at this video and thinking what a neat alternative to the more complicated means of getting away from it all without giving up the comforts of home. They didn't mention a price tag for this though:

I LOVE this!

Can someone do me a favor?
We are trying something to push Doc's on google.
Please google Doc Holliday's and then Doc Holliday's Foley AL.
I'm getting Doc's popping up first, but Google knows where I am.
I did Doc Holliday's first. Showed one in NYC, one in Texas and list of more in NYC references. Then I did Foley Al, and yours popped up first.

http://dochollidaysfoley.com/
Doc Holliday's – Bar | Nightclub | Live Music | Drinks | Foley ...

dochollidaysfoley.com/
Doc Holliday's. 251-943-3151. 203 N Cypress St. Foley, AL 36535. facebook logo-bw ... We serve Foley, Gulf Shores, Loxley, and Orange Beach. Locally-made ... 203 N Cypress St, Foley, AL 36535
(251) 943-3151

https://www.facebook.com/DocHollidaysFoley/
Doc Holliday's - Facebook

Facebook - Log In or Sign UpDocHollidaysFoley/
Rating: 4.9 - ‎64 votes
Doc Holliday's. 1003 likes · 46 ... See more Night Clubs in Foley, Alabama. Liked by This ... Doc Holliday's with Angie McDaniel-Foster and 12 others. October 21 ...

http://www.yellowpages.com/foley-al/mip/doc-hollidays-495997139
Doc Holliday's Foley, AL, 36535 - YP.com

www.yellowpages.com › ... › Taverns near Foley, AL
Yellowpages.com
Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Doc Holliday's at 203 N Cypress St, Foley, AL. Search for other Taverns in Foley on YP.com.

The webroot thingy shows up to inform me on which sites are safe, which are iffy, which have bad stuff (malware). The minus thingy on your first one is in the "iffy" department but it means I can still click on it. If the dot is red...it will warn me when I click. But yours isn't red.

Just thought I would explain that. :)

Ha ! I seem to have been permanently traumatized by a spider that fell into my lap a few weeks ago. I was in my underwear and I picked up the Television program. and a big hairy spider fell onto my legs. Now I can't pick up the magazine without checking it for spiders. I figure the odds against it happening again are remote, but its no consolation, and I have to keep checking the magazine for hairy beasts.

Ha ! I seem to have been permanently traumatized by a spider that fell into my lap a few weeks ago. I was in my underwear and I picked up the Television program. and a big hairy spider fell onto my legs. Now I can't pick up the magazine without checking it for spiders. I figure the odds against it happening again are remote, but its no consolation, and I have to keep checking the magazine for hairy beasts.

It was similar when I found a scorpion under my pillow a while back. :)

Having grown up in the Orient I became accustomed to looking in the toilet before sitting on it......... Wasn't worried about spiders or scorpions in the toilet........

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Foxfyre's sore back and painful shoulder,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
GW's new job and water logged goats,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern with a special RIP for Bert.

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Alan1 and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

homeimagev2.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

You are probably eating spiders in your sleep, too. They fall from the ceiling into your gaping mouth and you just automatically chomp, swallow.

Ewww. I just grossed myself out at the thought.

ACK!!! A scorpion?

I think the worst thing I have seen is, one night I was going to the master bathroom in the bedroom and from the mirror...I saw something black on the pillow of the bed. Now, keep in mind, it was a reflection in the mirror...and it was a standard size pillow on a double bed (this was years ago), but I still something that didn't "belong"...that's how BIG it was. So, I leave the bathroom and approach the bed thinking the dog maybe left a toy or something on there.....and to my horror, it is a HUGE black widow. And I mean HUGE. So I grabbed a jar and slapped it over it, made sure the lid was tight and waited for hubby to get home to show it to him. We then killed it after he freaked out knowing it was on our pillow.

This was..oh...40 years ago or so, but even today, I still check my bed before getting in it. That widow was GIGANTIC.

The doctor prescribed Wellbutrin and Klonopin
The wellbutrin, I'm supposed to take every day. (one or two tablets depending on effect)
The klonopin I will take when I get stressed.

I took one of each about noon and I really don't notice much other than I haven't wanted to harm anyone.
Not sure that I want to be taking anti anxiety medication before playing poker.
I did do ok tonight, I split 1st/2nd, $260 in after $40 out.... Not too shabby

Really to early to say what the new meds will do for me, but the whole quit smoking thing is going really well for my general health
I was prescribed Advair for COPD and it seemed effective up to a point. I tries a couple others and found the Advair to be the best for me. The first month, it was $80. A bit high, but if I can breathe...
The next month, it was $289 and the others were even more.
So, one day last week, A Humana rep calls, more or less trying to get me to commit to remain in their program.
Most of what she had was inappropriate or irrelevant to my care, but she mentioned the Humana online pharmacy.
She did a bit of research and was able give me a 3 month supply of the Advair for $125.
If any of you have an expensive monthly medication, I would suggest you see if your part B provider has a pharmacy.
I had my RX 48 hours after placing my order.

Really to early to say what the new meds will do for me, but the whole quit smoking thing is going really well for my general health
I was prescribed Advair for COPD and it seemed effective up to a point. I tries a couple others and found the Advair to be the best for me. The first month, it was $80. A bit high, but if I can breathe...
The next month, it was $289 and the others were even more.
So, one day last week, A Humana rep calls, more or less trying to get me to commit to remain in their program.
Most of what she had was inappropriate or irrelevant to my care, but she mentioned the Humana online pharmacy.
She did a bit of research and was able give me a 3 month supply of the Advair for $125.
If any of you have an expensive monthly medication, I would suggest you see if your part B provider has a pharmacy.
I had my RX 48 hours after placing my order.
I am on CenCal (medi-cal) so there is no plan B provider. I go where they send me that accepts medi-cal. In 2 years I will be on medi-care. Might have better chances then. But...I won't take chantix or wellburtin or any of that stuff. When I do it..its going to be cold turkey.

Forum List

Back