🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Coffee Shop IV

I got the dogs some babies I wrapped for them tomorrow to unwrap..which is the most fun for them. That is, if I am still alive. This cold sucks, but I am thankful it is not the flu.

Feel better Gracie. It really sucks to be sick on Christmas. But yes, the flu strains going around this year are really ugly ones and the flu shots don't seem to phase them.
My security man is sick so I'm at the bar on Christmas Eve. I'll be at my partners' place around 7AM to watch their kids open their haul and then back there for dinner. I was up at 9AM today and will be up for another 24 hours. Merry Christmas, Coffee Shoppers.

Okay everybody. I'm out for most of the next 24 hours. May I take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas, whatever that means to you, and sending you all a virtual hug across the miles.

I really do love you guys.

Christmas Eve in Old Town, Albuquerque.

12391072_10204062812690467_6552909737127622026_n.jpg

My 12 clues of Christmas were a disaster. :( The little one got through 10 of them and stopped to play with the presents she has already opened. I don't even know when she's going to finish and get to her presents from me. :dunno:

She didn't even want any of the bacon and eggs I made for breakfast! :crybaby:

My 12 clues of Christmas were a disaster. :( The little one got through 10 of them and stopped to play with the presents she has already opened. I don't even know when she's going to finish and get to her presents from me. :dunno:

The whims of youth are like the flight of a butterfly, random and seemingly without purpose. Toss in the temptations of Christmas and all predictability is lost in the bargain.

But, no doubt, she had a magical Christmas she will never forget. Rejoice in that, and have a Merry Cjristmas!

Hello Foxy and friends...dropping by to wish everyone a Merry Christmas from WQ and me.:) It's been a busy time of season and the highlight was a couple of weeks ago when my 26 year old daughter joined us at Disney World. It was fun watching her and her 17 year old brother act like kids again. We had a blast at the Magic Kingdom and Mickey's Christmas party. A full day was spent at EPCOT. My kids and I have been a couple dozen times and are huge fans. WQ already wants to go back next Christmas, and my son and him want to check out the Star Wars exhibit. Disney will be opening a new section of their theme park dedicated to Star Wars, and it's supposed to be out of this world.:D We had a lovely Christmas Eve with WQ's family, and were pleasantly surprised at how light the traffic was traveling there and back home. The last couple of visits have taken 2 1/2 hours, and this time it was just over 1 1/2 hours. We will head over to my Mom's soon, where I have no doubt that a Merry Christmas will be had by all. I hope everyone enjoys their day as well.:thup:

merrychristmas-snow.gif

Whew! Spent most of this weekend sick as imaginable. Fever and chills, and not keeping even water down. I went to the Uni staff Christmas party and ended up staring blankly at a piece of pizza. Came home and crashed, slept for over 12 hours and woke up brave enough to face a cup of coffee and some beef broth. I'll get back to work tonight, but couldn't face going in last night. Oh, well...maybe this will be all for the rest of the season.
Guess I'll got strip some crackers out of their wrappers for a goat snack tomorrow. Most air carriers cater some kind of crackers and bread for the crews and my partner scrounges what doesn't get eaten. The goats are just too messy if you let them open the packages themselves.

Hope you're feeling better GW. And careful of getting dehydrated with one of those stomach bugs. I find it helpful to drink a lot of not-too-strong tea with a little sugar or honey during one of those throw up bugs. It does help hydrate you and at least it is something pretty pleasant to throw up.
Thanks, Foxy! I drank as much mint and catnip teas as I could. But you know how it is when everything comes back faster than it went down. I' m better now. Merry Christmas!

I understand completely, pretty happy with the box most of the time...

Chase the ribbon across the floor...

Hello Foxy and friends...dropping by to wish everyone a Merry Christmas from WQ and me.:) It's been a busy time of season and the highlight was a couple of weeks ago when my 26 year old daughter joined us at Disney World. It was fun watching her and her 17 year old brother act like kids again. We had a blast at the Magic Kingdom and Mickey's Christmas party. A full day was spent at EPCOT. My kids and I have been a couple dozen times and are huge fans. WQ already wants to go back next Christmas, and my son and him want to check out the Star Wars exhibit. Disney will be opening a new section of their theme park dedicated to Star Wars, and it's supposed to be out of this world.:D We had a lovely Christmas Eve with WQ's family, and were pleasantly surprised at how light the traffic was traveling there and back home. The last couple of visits have taken 2 1/2 hours, and this time it was just over 1 1/2 hours. We will head over to my Mom's soon, where I have no doubt that a Merry Christmas will be had by all. I hope everyone enjoys their day as well.:thup:

merrychristmas-snow.gif

You can read happiness all through your post Sherry.

We are developing a family plan for experiences in 2016 versus gift giving. Should be interesting to see how everyone feels about that. Still buy for the little ones.

I finally got to sleep at 5am in the middle of the movie WindTalkers, woke up an hour ago. Feeling back to normal so I am dressed and ready for the day. Dogs got their prezzies out from the wrapping and are now gnawing on the stuffed toys inside.

I am SO glad today is Christmas and it's over. I used to love this day, but haven't for the past 5 years or so. Maybe cuz its just me and MrG. I miss the inlaws being here. :(

merrychristmas-snow.gif

Thanks Sherry and hope you and WQ had a great Christmas. We've missed you in the CS. Mama Fox ((hugs))

And looks like we all made it through the day in good shape and will remember this as a good Christmas. All the guests just departed and I am absolutely exhausted but it is a happy tired. I'm going to get into more comfortable clothes and kick back with Hombre for the evening. And we don't have a single thing we're responsible for, have to do, have to go tomorrow. Today was good. Tomorrow will be better except we are expecting a monster storm this weekend I think. And that's all good too.

Forum List

Back