🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Coffee Shop IV

I survived the excursion to forage for nuts and berries and a whole big bunch of other stuff by the way. Most has been put away but I let a couple of items for Hombre to retrieve from the trunk when he pulls into the garage and I sort of ran out of gas before I put away everything. Plus I had to eat the apple I dropped before it developed a big bruise.

Cheese and garlic butter are not unique to only Red Lobster, bub.

But you are not my next door neighbor. ;)

How do you know that? Hmmmmmmm?????

Cause, if a really good baker lived in my neighborhood, I'd know.

But seriously, neither one of you have made it any secret what state you each hail from.

I have to be serious? :haha:

Never. I just had a momentary serious attack. Don't worry. They don't happen often.

But seriously, neither one of you have made it any secret what state you each hail from.

Never. I just had a momentary serious attack. Don't worry. They don't happen often.

I have sent you a prescription for that. Please fill as soon as you recover from the shopping trip and Hombre unloads the trunk.

I have sent you a prescription for that. Please fill as soon as you recover from the shopping trip and Hombre unloads the trunk.

I survived the excursion to forage for nuts and berries and a whole big bunch of other stuff by the way. Most has been put away but I let a couple of items for Hombre to retrieve from the trunk when he pulls into the garage and I sort of ran out of gas before I put away everything. Plus I had to eat the apple I dropped before it developed a big bruise.
Should I have done last night that when I smacked my hand on the edge of the dresser? :dunno:

You are such a trusting soul. Considering all the fakers on the interwebs, I could easily live in NJ instead of Oaklandtown. But in my case, I am telling the truth as few people admitting to living in the hood.

;)

You are such a trusting soul. Considering all the fakers on the interwebs, I could easily live in NJ instead of Oaklandtown. But in my case, I am telling the truth as few people admitting to living in the hood.

;)

You could, of course, make up almost any persona for yourself here on line. But it wouldn't have the same ring of authenticity when you give us little glimpses into your life where you are. And over time those who are living a phony life here at USMB or whatever will almost always trip themselves up. So maybe I am not so trusting as I am observant? :) But then too, you get a sense of folks you like even in this weird medium, and when no reason is given to distrust, it is infinitely more satisfying just to accept folks for who they say they are.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Foxfyre's sore back and painful shoulder,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Chris's new job,
GW's new job,
Gracie's fur friend Karma,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Againsheila, Alan, Noomi and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

Annual4-winterland.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

I've been a busy little bee moving many of my pics over to another website. It should keep me occupied for a few days, lol.
I have a helluva time keeping busy at night since I can't sleep until the wee hours. I have tried going to bed earlier so i can get up earlier but my body just refuses. So...I am up til 4am most of the time. Thank goodness for the internet.

I've been a busy little bee moving many of my pics over to another website. It should keep me occupied for a few days, lol.
I have a helluva time keeping busy at night since I can't sleep until the wee hours. I have tried going to bed earlier so i can get up earlier but my body just refuses. So...I am up til 4am most of the time. Thank goodness for the internet.

I have always believed that I needed 'white noise' in order to sleep so have always had the radio or television on in the bedroom and generally some light. But I have recently found that if I turn out most light so the room is dark, and turn off the radio or television, I am far less likely to awaken. I still usually get up at least once during the night I suppose because I am at a certain age, but I am staying asleep for much longer and I am able to go to sleep at a reasonable hour and stay asleep for a reasonable time - unless I tweak this bad shoulder and the pain wakes me up, but that is happening less often as time passes.

Forum List

Back