USMB Coffee Shop IV

12063580_974931412550682_4571074969326708897_n.jpg

Bacon or butts should have been in there twice, drop the bass.
And you're a cat........?

My company is based in Tennessee, but I live in Massachusetts. At a lot of the transcription businesses, it doesn't matter where in the United States you live, if you can work and have a computer, they will hire you to work from home. Some of them will rent you a computer and send you everything you need to get started.

If you can stand to sit there and type reports for hours, then I would suggest you take some courses in medical terminology. If you can type at least 50-55 WPM, you shouldn't have a problem, and that will increase the more you do it. I think you should look into it. It might be a great career choice for you! :)

My typing is fine. I did data entry for about 10 years, and although it's been quite a while, I still type enough that I don't think there would be issues there. I don't know how well I'd do with the transcription, though. Typing what you read and typing what you hear are very different. I could probably do it, and it's certainly on my list of potential backup plans. :)

I think you could definitely do it! Get your ears cleaned out first though! :)

The ear that's been clogged is almost better now....still slightly muted, but close to where it should be. :lol:
Put a little bit of hydrogen peroxide in a small glass with equal amount of water. Warm it slightly then pour it in your ear and let it fizzle the stuff loose. Works for me every time.

I put peroxide in my ear already. :) I don't mix it with water, just pour a small amount into my ear and leave it until the fizzles mostly stop. It didn't work this time, though.

Sounds like your Eustachian tube is stopped up. That happens to me a lot....I hate it. Misery!

My typing is fine. I did data entry for about 10 years, and although it's been quite a while, I still type enough that I don't think there would be issues there. I don't know how well I'd do with the transcription, though. Typing what you read and typing what you hear are very different. I could probably do it, and it's certainly on my list of potential backup plans. :)

The ear that's been clogged is almost better now....still slightly muted, but close to where it should be. :lol:
Put a little bit of hydrogen peroxide in a small glass with equal amount of water. Warm it slightly then pour it in your ear and let it fizzle the stuff loose. Works for me every time.

I put peroxide in my ear already. :) I don't mix it with water, just pour a small amount into my ear and leave it until the fizzles mostly stop. It didn't work this time, though.

Sounds like your Eustachian tube is stopped up. That happens to me a lot....I hate it. Misery!

And what do you do about it? Or just wait until it clears up? We're having a ear epidemic in Albuquerque.

And what do you do about it? Or just wait until it clears up? We're having a ear epidemic in Albuquerque.

I have done the doctor thing, and have the peroxide thing (that didn't work so much for me with the stopped up tube), and have just given it time.
Unless one has a bad earache with it I suggest letting it clear on it's own...it will.

Well it has been a long day and I have to be at the hospital at 7 a.m for a Ct scan--no I have no alarming symptoms but I have a doctor who is on definitive search to find something wrong with me--so I need to turn in. Sweet dreams everybody.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Foxfyre's sore back and painful shoulder,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Chris's new job,
GW's new job,
Gracie's fur friend Karma,
Mr. Kat
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Againsheila, Alan1 and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

deep_snow.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

I just heard about David Bowie on the news. A tear came to my eye as he was such a character.
The wife had the TV on a couple of days ago when I walked by and saw something about his birthday. Seems he released his last album on that day, 2 days before he died. He will be missed.

Call your doctor. :)

Guys!!! You should see your doctor because it could be a sign of something more serious. You could have an infection and not know it. Not all infections are painful. I would recommend that if you have any health problems, you go to your doctors. They are the experts. :)

Well it has been a long day and I have to be at the hospital at 7 a.m for a Ct scan--no I have no alarming symptoms but I have a doctor who is on definitive search to find something wrong with me--so I need to turn in. Sweet dreams everybody.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Foxfyre's sore back and painful shoulder,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Chris's new job,
GW's new job,
Gracie's fur friend Karma,
Mr. Kat
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Againsheila, Alan1 and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

deep_snow.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Imagine! That rickety little shack supporting the weight of all that snow!!

Guys!!! You should see your doctor because it could be a sign of something more serious. You could have an infection and not know it. Not all infections are painful. I would recommend that if you have any health problems, you go to your doctors. They are the experts. :)

Sorry, I haven't seen a doctor in three years. Have no plans to see a doctor unless I show signs of something serious or using normal treatments fail. Too often antibiotics are used and then become less effective. Some of the worst infections you can get are found IN HOSPITALS and doctor's offices. No thank you.

Forum List

Back