USMB Coffee Shop IV

The ear that's been clogged is almost better now....still slightly muted, but close to where it should be. :lol:
Put a little bit of hydrogen peroxide in a small glass with equal amount of water. Warm it slightly then pour it in your ear and let it fizzle the stuff loose. Works for me every time.

I put peroxide in my ear already. :) I don't mix it with water, just pour a small amount into my ear and leave it until the fizzles mostly stop. It didn't work this time, though.

Sounds like your Eustachian tube is stopped up. That happens to me a lot....I hate it. Misery!

And what do you do about it? Or just wait until it clears up? We're having a ear epidemic in Albuquerque.

Call your doctor. :)
Damn millenials...... see a doctor for a friggin' hang nail....... :eusa_whistle:

Guys!!! You should see your doctor because it could be a sign of something more serious. You could have an infection and not know it. Not all infections are painful. I would recommend that if you have any health problems, you go to your doctors. They are the experts. :)

Sorry, I haven't seen a doctor in three years. Have no plans to see a doctor unless I show signs of something serious or using normal treatments fail. Too often antibiotics are used and then become less effective. Some of the worst infections you can get are found IN HOSPITALS and doctor's offices. No thank you.

Preventative care. You want to catch things early.

Put a little bit of hydrogen peroxide in a small glass with equal amount of water. Warm it slightly then pour it in your ear and let it fizzle the stuff loose. Works for me every time.

I put peroxide in my ear already. :) I don't mix it with water, just pour a small amount into my ear and leave it until the fizzles mostly stop. It didn't work this time, though.

Sounds like your Eustachian tube is stopped up. That happens to me a lot....I hate it. Misery!

And what do you do about it? Or just wait until it clears up? We're having a ear epidemic in Albuquerque.

Damn millenials...... see a doctor for a friggin' hang nail....... :eusa_whistle:

Lol. :D I work in the healthcare industry. I've heard some horror stories. Take care of yourself. You're worth it.

On my bucket list of things I would love to have if I win the lottery:

On the outside:

hme.jpg

But on the inside:

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

s5.jpg

Guys!!! You should see your doctor because it could be a sign of something more serious. You could have an infection and not know it. Not all infections are painful. I would recommend that if you have any health problems, you go to your doctors. They are the experts. :)

Sorry, I haven't seen a doctor in three years. Have no plans to see a doctor unless I show signs of something serious or using normal treatments fail. Too often antibiotics are used and then become less effective. Some of the worst infections you can get are found IN HOSPITALS and doctor's offices. No thank you.

I am not sick, pretty preventive right there. :rock:

Lol. :D I work in the healthcare industry. I've heard some horror stories. Take care of yourself. You're worth it.
I had a lot of doctor friends back east, they all complained that the biggest reason for backlog (packed doctors offices and ERs) and reason for cost increases in healthcare are the "kids". 30 somethings and younger who go to the doctor with the slightest cough or sneeze and demand all sorts of testing be done.
In my day one only went to see a doctor or to the hospital if it was serious or persistent.

I am not sick, pretty preventive right there. :rock:

Fair enough, but I'm talking about if you are having an issue, it is better to see your doctor because it could be a sign of something more serious.

Wouldn't you rather see your doctor early and get a serious issue taken care of then letting it go on and on until you are in a lot of pain or cause damage to your body? That can happen and does happen all the time.

I had a lot of doctor friends back east, they all complained that the biggest reason for backlog (packed doctors offices and ERs) and reason for cost increases in healthcare are the "kids". 30 somethings and younger who go to the doctor with the slightest cough or sneeze and demand all sorts of testing be done.
In my day one only went to see a doctor or to the hospital if it was serious or persistent.

The emergency room shouldn't be used for anything but emergencies. For something like a earache or decreased hearing and other non-emergency issues, just call a PCP and make an appointment.

The emergency room shouldn't be used for anything but emergencies. For something like a earache or decreased hearing and other non-emergency issues, just call a PCP and make an appointment.
Tell the Millenials, not me............

My definition of serious is pretty narrow.

1. Cut knee with chainsaw early 1990s. Bought supplies and fixed it at home by myself. Result: fully functional knee with a small scar.
2. Limited mobility in shoulder due to rotator cuff injury. Went back into place when I threw a 35lbs. bush over my shoulder two years later. Result: full mobility.
3. Dislocated left ring finger from a log kicking back. Popped it back in place. Periodically requires me to readjust it. Result very slight mobility issue.

Ha, ha.

I'm Generation X. :D

Ha, ha.

Same problem, youz guyz started it........ :cranky:

(Now we won't talk about all the problems us boomers started.......) :eusa_whistle:

Ha, ha.

Same problem, youz guyz started it........ :cranky:

(Now we won't talk about all the problems us boomers started.......) :eusa_whistle:

Dirty hippies! :lol:

1. Cut knee with chainsaw early 1990s. Bought supplies and fixed it at home by myself. Result: fully functional knee with a small scar.
2. Limited mobility in shoulder due to rotator cuff injury. Went back into place when I threw a 35lbs. bush over my shoulder two years later. Result: full mobility.
3. Dislocated left ring finger from a log kicking back. Popped it back in place. Periodically requires me to readjust it. Result very slight mobility issue.

You've been lucky. Nothing more. ;)

You've been lucky. Nothing more. ;)
There are times I feel like the Black Knight in Monty Python's the Holy Grail.........

Forum List

Back