USMB Coffee Shop IV

Didn't sleep well last night, my hands kept going numb and waking me up then Jasper woke me up this morning puking on the bed, the sheets are in the wash........ Have my bi-annual VA appointment this morning, maybe I can get something done with the knees which are getting much worse and much more painful to walk on as well as the numbness problem with my hands.

Yuck!

Didn't sleep well last night, my hands kept going numb and waking me up then Jasper woke me up this morning puking on the bed, the sheets are in the wash........ Have my bi-annual VA appointment this morning, maybe I can get something done with the knees which are getting much worse and much more painful to walk on as well as the numbness problem with my hands.

Yuck!

:lol: I had thought the same thing when I read that.

Yuck!

I love pets, but they are a pain in the butt sometimes! Almost like having a 2-year-old around the house!

Yuck!

I love pets, but they are a pain in the butt sometimes! Almost like having a 2-year-old around the house!

Same.

If I woke to one puking on my bed, I would be puking with it. (sorry Ringel05 )

Yuck!

Same.

If I woke to one puking on my bed, I would be puking with it. (sorry Ringel05 )

I wouldn't puke until I had to clean it up. :lol: I also have a very weak stomach. That is one reason why I stuck to the administrative side of the medical field. :puke: You have to tolerate a LOT of disgusting things if you work directly with patients.

I think I need to get a new cord for my laptop. My internet connection keeps going out on me, and I noticed my cord has a little split in it.

Tape it up for the tome being, and the Amazon is your friend.

With the number of cats around my place, puke just about everywhere is routine. Just keep a dog around and the puke clean-up becomes a non-problem. Just go around later and pick up the hairballs (most dogs leave the hairballs).

ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lala.gif

Okay boys and girls. We usually have math tests or observation tests or personality tests, but today's test is an eye test:

What do you see?

A. The number 574

B. The number 571

C. Another number

D. I can't see anything but red piled carpeting.

E. I can't see anything.

12642832_10205778272075318_2202325338879047597_n.jpg
With the cataracts and my Mr. Maggo vision, I'm begging off this one.

But, for what it's worth. the personality test determined by color revealed that I'm plaid.

Thankfully my rabbit hasn't puked yet. He does pee on the carpet sometimes though. :rolleyes-41: What works best on pet stains? I use Resolve, but sometimes I have to wash it two times to get the stain to come out completely. I think they have some better stuff that I bought at the pet store before, but it was really expensive and I cannot for the life of me remember what it was.

I think I need to get a new cord for my laptop. My internet connection keeps going out on me, and I noticed my cord has a little split in it.

They do go bad for sure. Can you borrow one just to check to see if it corrects your problem?

With the number of cats around my place, puke just about everywhere is routine. Just keep a dog around and the puke clean-up becomes a non-problem. Just go around later and pick up the hairballs (most dogs leave the hairballs).

ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lala.gif
Another good reason to keep a dog around is if you have small, messy children. Whatever drops to the floor during mealtimes won't stay there very long.

And for those pet stains et al, I recently ordered a product NATURE'S MIRACLE FOAMING OXY CLEANER from Amazon, and so far it seems to be performing as advertised - specially formulated for critter stain problems but works for other things too. It doesn't work as well on old really set in forever stains, but for routine clean up or to get that spill off your sofa or the puppy pee off your carpet, it works great and it does eliminate odors.

And for those pet stains et al, I recently ordered a product NATURE'S MIRACLE FOAMING OXY CLEANER from Amazon, and so far it seems to be performing as advertised - specially formulated for critter stain problems but works for other things too. It doesn't work as well on old really set in forever stains, but for routine clean up or to get that spill off your sofa or the puppy pee off your carpet, it works great and it does eliminate odors.

Thanks. I'm going to give that a try!

Forum List

Back