USMB Coffee Shop IV

Okay, I'm definitely becoming acclimated to the desert......... It's 78 degrees outside and it feels "cool"......... :lol:

How did a pirate like you end up in a desert? I hope it's a nice desert.. :biggrin:
I had a little help........

hqdefault.jpg

Yes being a "Ramp Rat" could be challenging on the imaginary hierarchy of the ramp. When I first started I had no experience at all in the airline field. It was a part-time gig scheduled for 24 hours a week in split shifts. I stayed sober and would work most generally 50 hours a week. 3 hours at a time. I really had no problem doing the honey and if any Supervisors had any no call/no shows I would work anytime day or night doing the honey. Only lived 15 minutes from the ramp. Eazy peazy POOF 26 months later I was a Ramp Manager. It was like herding cats...
Ok GW now to the important question! Is the big ass Brown Bear still in the glass enclosure inside the Terminal Building? I swear the son of a gun was 15ft tall!

Does anyone else think the Funny and Agree emoji is really gay? Just saying......:D

Yes...please keep my rating on the DL.:eusa_shhh:

Can We Make A Slight Modification To The New Funny Button?

I'm giving you a Funny and Agree because I want to get in touch with my feminine side. And yeah....I know....that's really freaking gay. :D

It's all good unless you get any ideas about using the ladies room.:tongue:
Does anyone else think the Funny and Agree emoji is really gay? Just saying......:D

Yes...please keep my rating on the DL.:eusa_shhh:

Can We Make A Slight Modification To The New Funny Button?

I'm giving you a Funny and Agree because I want to get in touch with my feminine side. And yeah....I know....that's really freaking gay. :D

It's all good unless you get any ideas about using the ladies room.:tongue:

:D

pic-transgender-bathroom-sign.png

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Gracie's fur friend Karma,
Mr. And Mrs. Gracie in difficult transition
Gracie's eye surgery and stop smoking project,
Sixfoot's bad back,
Rod, GW's partner,
IamwhatIseem's bad hip,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mr. Kat and Kat's mom,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, BBD, Spoonman, 007, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

Oh and Hooray for Disney!!! And the best outing ever for the WQ/Sherry family!!

upload_2016-5-27_0-22-23.png

Forum List

Back