USMB Coffee Shop IV

Happy-Independence-Day-Mia-Love.jpg

I think my bunny might be dying. He's been wobbly on his feet and falling over. He's hiding under the chair where he's been since last night when I let him out when I got home. I pulled him out to see if he was any better this morning, but he's not any better. I'll have to call a vet tomorrow and see if they can have a look at him.

Oh Chris. So sorry. I know you two ar ebest buds and it is such a worry when their sick. And we all dread the time when it is time to say goodbye.

I think my bunny might be dying. He's been wobbly on his feet and falling over. He's hiding under the chair where he's been since last night when I let him out when I got home. I pulled him out to see if he was any better this morning, but he's not any better. I'll have to call a vet tomorrow and see if they can have a look at him.

I'm so sorry. We've had several bunnies as pets. They are sweet little critters - I hope the vet can help yours.

WOW! Wondering if that is real. And if it is, trying to figure out how the baker got the blue field in there without making that whole layer blue.

I don't think they did. I think the cake would just be the red and white layers and the blue is added afterward, probably just painted on food coloring or something along those lines. ;)
That would be a blue layer, sliced stacked and cut in half. the top 7 layers of red and white stripes are trimmed and the blue fit in place. Cool concept and not too hard to do.

WOW! Wondering if that is real. And if it is, trying to figure out how the baker got the blue field in there without making that whole layer blue.

I don't think they did. I think the cake would just be the red and white layers and the blue is added afterward, probably just painted on food coloring or something along those lines. ;)
That would be a blue layer, sliced stacked and cut in half. the top 7 layers of red and white stripes are trimmed and the blue fit in place. Cool concept and not too hard to do.

It's lovely!

I thought it would be easier to just paint the blue on after, plus that would allow every piece to have the full colors instead of some just having the stripes. :dunno:

I thought it would be easier to just paint the blue on after, plus that would allow every piece to have the full colors instead of some just having the stripes. :dunno:

Maybe. That would be one way. It is beautiful but I can't wrap my mind about how to make it come out like that if the color is baked in.

Well, bunny doesn't seem to be in pain. It just seems to freak him out that he keeps falling and he goes and hides. I feel sorry for him and I hope he isn't in pain. I did a little research online and it could be anything from an ear infection or ear mites to a brain tumor. I haven't noticed him messing with his ears at all though.

Blood sugar issues?

Well, bunny doesn't seem to be in pain. It just seems to freak him out that he keeps falling and he goes and hides. I feel sorry for him and I hope he isn't in pain. I did a little research online and it could be anything from an ear infection or ear mites to a brain tumor. I haven't noticed him messing with his ears at all though.

Well hopefully you'll be able to get him to the vet. I can usually tell if a cat or dog is hurting, but I don't know a thing about rabbits other than they are so great to hold when they let you.

Well hopefully you'll be able to get him to the vet. I can usually tell if a cat or dog is hurting, but I don't know a thing about rabbits other than they are so great to hold when they let you.

He actually came out from under the chair. He stumbled a little bit and then he hopped over to the look outside through the slider. He sat there for a minute and then hopped back under the chair and didn't fall at all on his way. He still hasn't eaten much at all, he picked at his food a couple of times but nothing like he usually eats. I've been feeding him with his water bottle though so he's still drinking water. I'm hoping it's just an inner ear infection or something like that.

Yeah, bunnies are very cute and cuddly. He usually hops up and sits beside me on the arm of my chair when I'm home at night, but tonight he is under the chair still. He doesn't seem to be in any pain though.

Forum List

Back