USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good morning guys! I had a tough week moving the innards of my PC into a new case, so that's why I've not been in here for a few days. Also, I had to see my optometrist and work on getting myself a new pair of glasses. The ones I have are falling apart. Since I can't pay for them, I will be relying on charitable assistance from the local Lions Club chapter here.

I'll be back again soon. Don't forget, remember to...

14183751_1082675691809692_100114030848349384_n.jpg

Battle tested sales veteran here. We lost one in the changeover, they hired two, one was a no show and the other lasted last week then bailed. I have decided to stay 30 days past my original 30 trial ending 9/19. Progress is slow.

sgmt30.gif

I found this header for letters in my old files. You can import it into a word processor as a header or at the bottom of the page, to liven up your letters. I have a lot more if anyone is interested.

Does anyone remember the fractal screen saver Hop? I have been running it all day and it is fascinating to watch. But it only runs on windows 98, not on later windows versions.

Good night Darlinks. I hope all sleep well. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Kat, Mr. Kat and Kat's mom,
Boedicca's Dad,
Gracie and Mr. Gracie in a difficult transition and their Moki,
Montrovant's transition,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, Spoonman, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

San Bernardino Depot before dawn
_DSC5806_HDR.jpg
Gonna be my stomping grounds soon!

I know. That's why I chose that photo for the vigil list sign off. :)

View attachment 89449

I found this header for letters in my old files. You can import it into a word processor as a header or at the bottom of the page, to liven up your letters. I have a lot more if anyone is interested.

Does anyone remember the fractal screen saver Hop? I have been running it all day and it is fascinating to watch. But it only runs on windows 98, not on later windows versions.

I quit using headers on e-mail because some of the recipients had systems that took time to download them. But I like that one. I don't recall Hop.

I don't recall Hop
Hop was a dos based animated fractal screensaver that constantly changes to different animated patterns. I just searched for a download but could not find it, as it is obsolete. It will only run on win 98 which is dos based.

Besides nobody needs screen savers now as we are all using LCD screens and not the cathode ray tube, So we will not get screen burn.

I don't recall Hop
Hop was a dos based animated fractal screensaver that constantly changes to different animated patterns. I just searched for a download but could not find it, as it is obsolete. It will only run on win 98 which is dos based.

Besides nobody needs screen savers now as we are all using LCD screens and not the cathode ray tube, So we will not get screen burn.

I still keep my monitors set to go off after 30 minutes of inactivity. Carryover from the days of worrying about screen burn, probably. :p

I don't recall Hop

I didn't know that. Not that I needed to know that but you never know when you might need to know that. :) So I do have a modern LCD monitor but I make my own screen saver--use NM photos I've accumulated and run them as a slide show screen saver. Get lots of neat comments from people with that.

There is an animated screensaver called electric sheep. You can watch a video of it on youtube.

Really pretty and interesting, but I still like my scenic slide show.

I enjoyed the video, but I am not going to download the electric sheep program because it makes extensive use of your computer online.

I could make a nice slideshow of foxes as I have 150 photos of them taken during the summer.

Been kinda busy today trying (unsuccessfully) to catch up with all I didn't get done over the previous two days. Yesterday afternoon Giz went out back and disappeared (most likely into the neighbors yard). Didn't come home for dinner, didn't come home at midnight and didn't come home when we finally went to bed at 2:30AM........
Got up this morning at 9:30, still no sign of the little shit, made coffee then got the cat's breakfast ready, turned around and the wayward waif is standing behind me, covered in briars waiting to be fed. He's been in all day sleeping after such a hard night of sleeping outdoors........

Been kinda busy today trying (unsuccessfully) to catch up with all I didn't get done over the previous two days. Yesterday afternoon Giz went out back and disappeared (most likely into the neighbors yard). Didn't come home for dinner, didn't come home at midnight and didn't come home when we finally went to bed at 2:30AM........
Got up this morning at 9:30, still no sign of the little shit, made coffee then got the cat's breakfast ready, turned around and the wayward waif is standing behind me, covered in briars waiting to be fed. He's been in all day sleeping after such a hard night of sleeping outdoors........

He'll probably not do that any time soon, and sorry for your worry, but glad the story had a happy ending.

He'll probably not do that any time soon, and sorry for your worry, but glad the story had a happy ending.
Oh when he gets up later (yup he's still sleeping) he will want to go out, if we let him he'll possibly be out again all night long so he's not going out. We figured he was next door or somewhere right around the house, he doesn't go far, he knows where food and safety is, he knows his home.

Oh when he gets up later (yup he's still sleeping) he will want to go out, if we let him he'll possibly be out again all night long so he's not going out. We figured he was next door or somewhere right around the house, he doesn't go far, he knows where food and safety is, he knows his home.

Nocturnal...

Keeping a low profile in the CS. Seems I can attract a fair amount of interesting "followers". No need for them here. Have a great day.

Nocturnal...
I would have never guessed........ :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back