USMB Coffee Shop IV

Oh when he gets up later (yup he's still sleeping) he will want to go out, if we let him he'll possibly be out again all night long so he's not going out. We figured he was next door or somewhere right around the house, he doesn't go far, he knows where food and safety is, he knows his home.

Nocturnal...
I would have never guessed........ :eusa_whistle:

Part of the cat philosophy of ask for forgiveness not permission. If you do it when the hoomans are sleeping, there's no one to say no.

Oh when he gets up later (yup he's still sleeping) he will want to go out, if we let him he'll possibly be out again all night long so he's not going out. We figured he was next door or somewhere right around the house, he doesn't go far, he knows where food and safety is, he knows his home.

Nocturnal...
I would have never guessed........ :eusa_whistle:

Part of the cat philosophy of ask for forgiveness not permission. If you do it when the hoomans are sleeping, there's no one to say no.

Since when do cats ask forgiveness? :lol:

This one is mostly for Montrovant :

14355738_634900643340066_2391669576935824222_n.jpg

This one is mostly for Montrovant :

14355738_634900643340066_2391669576935824222_n.jpg

I've spent more time on hold in the past month than in at least the 10 years previous. :lol:

For a minute there I thought it was me waiting on Comcast.

I've never had Comcast, but from what I've heard, they might be worse than the IRS or a school. :D

Ours here is pretty good to show up on time because if they are more than 30 minutes late or so for an appointment, they have to pay us.

Didn't you guys watch this? You should watch it. It's pretty amazing that the elk is actually pretty gentle with this guy. He is lucky, I think.

The Elk is like "" Hey man -- you should get out of the road """ And then ""Someones gonna hurt with all these cars around"... Just trying to gore some sense into the guy..

He's like, what's wrong with you? Get up! Let's play!

Didn't you guys watch this? You should watch it. It's pretty amazing that the elk is actually pretty gentle with this guy. He is lucky, I think.

The Elk is like "" Hey man -- you should get out of the road """ And then ""Someones gonna hurt with all these cars around"... Just trying to gore some sense into the guy..

Absolutely.. "You OK?" Didya get hit by a car or something? Can I borrow your hat? ""

Absolutely.. "You OK?" Didya get hit by a car or something? Can I borrow your hat? ""

Lol! I was thinking that too. He might just want his hat! :D

I've never had Comcast, but from what I've heard, they might be worse than the IRS or a school. :D

Well the IRS has sent me more letters over the years, which was very annoying. I just glance at them now and throw them away. The latest game is you accidently misspell your address and Utah sends you a letter stating you changed your address, when you correct it with them, Cincinnati sends you a letter stating you changed it with Utah. Back and forth and back and forth. I just stopped replying, seems to slow them down by six months to a year.

Comcast just uses deceptive practices to get $10 a month out of you. Round three on that one and I am out an hour's time, but no money. Made a copy of everything to send to the Attorney General's office Monday.

I had seen it but enjoyed seeing it again. Actually the guy was very very lucky. Had that young buck gotten really aggressive he could have been badly hurt. People here who don't know elk try to get too close for photos or whatever and have been badly injured, sometimes killed--especially by a female who feels you are threatening her little one.

Forum List

Back