USMB Coffee Shop IV

You can ask all you want...

But I want somebody to take me seriously, dammit.

What makes you think we don't?

serious.jpg

Good morning everybody. I'm up earlier than usual doing some spot house cleaning and making other preparations for house guests arriving this afternoon.

I would like to register a complaint. I think we have enough new high tech inventions now and I wish the inventors would turn their attention to something a bit more generally practical.

I want a house that once you clean it it stays clean. A self cleaning house. Self cleaning dishes. Self cleaning appliances. Is that too much to ask?

You mean you are not satisfied with Dyson hoovers. Now you can even get a computer controlled hair dryer from Dyson.

Good morning everybody. I'm up earlier than usual doing some spot house cleaning and making other preparations for house guests arriving this afternoon.

I would like to register a complaint. I think we have enough new high tech inventions now and I wish the inventors would turn their attention to something a bit more generally practical.

I want a house that once you clean it it stays clean. A self cleaning house. Self cleaning dishes. Self cleaning appliances. Is that too much to ask?

You mean you are not satisfied with Dyson hoovers. Now you can even get a computer controlled hair dryer from Dyson.

I have two Hoover vacuum cleaners for carpeted areas and one hand held one that I can't remember what brand it is but it is great on our tile floors. But I don't care what you use, you vacuum and it looks great. And after awhile. . .okay a few days maybe. . .it doesn't look so great. I need more stability in my life.

We have multiple fronts moving through, high humidity (for this area) and I have a killer sinus headache........ :doubt:

I recommend Sudafed sinus--it sure takes care of any sinus problems I might have. You may have to sign for it at the pharmacy though--it isn't narcotic but it has an ingredient meth manufacturers use in theirs.

We have multiple fronts moving through, high humidity (for this area) and I have a killer sinus headache........ :doubt:

I recommend Sudafed sinus--it sure takes care of any sinus problems I might have. You may have to sign for it at the pharmacy though--it isn't narcotic but it has an ingredient meth manufacturers use in theirs.
Can't take Sudafed (or any antihistamine), it aggravates my prostate issues making urination more difficult.

Can't take Sudafed (or any antihistamine), it aggravates my prostate issues making urination more difficult.

Bummer. But maybe you could take just one or two--that's usually all that's needed to allieve sinus symptoms.

Nothing like having to choose between ease of peeing and ease of breathing. :eusa_think:

We went for a ride on the trike, down to Tombstone today. Had a blast going the backway route.
Hubby is very happy with his early Chistmas present. :)
He was sick with a very long 5 month bout of MS from March to middle of August which puts him in a negatve attitude. I am thankful that the long ones like that are rare. Most last a few days to a few weeks. I like seeing him happy and smiling again.

I bought my first Christmas gift of the season today. Every year for the past thirty five years I've given my brother and who ever he was married to at the time, a Lenox porcelain snowflake ornament. This will be the 36th. He managed to keep all the ornaments intact and out of the clutches of his previous two wives.

I wonder what his collection is worth now?

Pee...or breathe...tough decision.

I visited Animal Control today, hoping to find another fur-fam companion. There were two dogs, both too large, and one barked incessantly. There were a half dozen cats, and I felt bad for all of them. I guess I'll try the Sunday adoption clinic again. I do miss my Uschi!
Go down to Florida or Louisiana and get yourself about an eighteen inch alligator, cut off his tail and paint him yellow. He will be a loyal, fearless dog and won't bark much.

Daughters boyfriend graduated from Marine boot camp San Diego today. Wife flew out with her earlier in the week to attend. Dropped his rifle once, they didnt like that. Sunday she is 18.

Pee...or breathe...tough decision.
Breathing isn't a problem, it was the acute sinus headache, peeing on the other hand I've had multiple past problems with. Trust me, you don't want to experience that difficulty.

Had a huge t-storm move through a couple of hours ago, we got lots of rain and some pea sized hail. Just found out that central El Paso (just a couple of miles south of us) received an inch of hail shutting down sections of I 10 including on and off ramps. Had two tornado cones south east on either side of the border but thankfully the tornadoes didn't fully form.

Its November the fifth again, that's firework night in Britain. I usually get a nice view of several firework party's out of my window which overlooks the town.

Its November the fifth again, that's firework night in Britain. I usually get a nice view of several firework party's out of my window which overlooks the town.

Am I remembering right that for you Brits this is Guy Fawkes Day? Did I spell that right? Trying to remember the history, something about a foiled assassination plot on King James or something like that. Anyhow, it is just a fun time for you guys, especially when it falls on a weekend. So happy day whether or not I got the history right.

Forum List

Back